ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/)
-   -   JAPSPEED Impreza Classic Front Mount Group Buy (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/878928-japspeed-impreza-classic-front-mount-group-buy.html)

sweden 20 May 2011 02:06 PM

if this is still on offer pls mark me down for one :) 97-01

with the fitting of this kit is there anything else that will need moving as well ie dump valve, or is it just a straight drop in kit, im a 45yr old car mech with full work shop facilities so modding bumper/brackets etc isnt prob for me just wondering if anything else would need changing that you know off.

Ed@Japspeed 20 May 2011 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by sweden (Post 10048913)
if this is still on offer pls mark me down for one :) 97-01

with the fitting of this kit is there anything else that will need moving as well ie dump valve, or is it just a straight drop in kit, im a 45yr old car mech with full work shop facilities so modding bumper/brackets etc isnt prob for me just wondering if anything else would need changing that you know off.

Added :) If you are a qualified mechanic you shouldn't have a problem :thumb:

If you PM me your email address I can send the fitting guide over for you to take a look at if you like :)

sweden 20 May 2011 05:20 PM

cheers Ed
browsing your site as well :) any idea when you will be getting some water hose kits and a quick shifter kit in stock

Ed@Japspeed 23 May 2011 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by sweden (Post 10049221)
cheers Ed
browsing your site as well :) any idea when you will be getting some water hose kits and a quick shifter kit in stock

We have the short shifters in stock. Could you confirm what year your Impreza is so I can look at the coolant hose kits for you?

sweden 23 May 2011 07:18 PM

v6 sti on a W reg cheers Ed

Ed@Japspeed 24 May 2011 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by sweden (Post 10054306)
v6 sti on a W reg cheers Ed

Unfortunatley we are out of stock of that hose kit for your model, we hope to have some more in soon. I will let you know when we get them back in stock. :)

Ed@Japspeed 24 May 2011 04:18 PM

come on guys we need some more names down, this is an incredible deal, were knocking almost £100 quid of the retail price!!!!!!

winston69 06 June 2011 11:00 PM

Is this still going?

Considering one for my '99 UK Turbo. Would I be mad trying to fit this myself?

winston69 08 June 2011 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by winston69 (Post 10077943)
Is this still going?

Hello?

Ed@Japspeed 17 June 2011 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by winston69 (Post 10077943)
Is this still going?

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply, its been abit of a manic week here at Japspeed HQ. This offer is still available if we can get 10 or more names down :thumb:

We recommend this is fitted by a professional mechanic if you're in any doubt. But it all depends how confident you are to be honest.

amccan10 27 June 2011 01:56 PM

hi, I'm quite interested in this but as a newbie owner I'm not fully clued up

please can you confirm the following:

*are any modifications to the front bumper and support brackets to make it fit?
*does this require ABS and air conditioning to be relocated or removed?
*will an after market dump valve be required?

Again sorry for the q's

Andy

Ed@Japspeed 27 June 2011 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by amccan10 (Post 10109104)
hi, I'm quite interested in this but as a newbie owner I'm not fully clued up

please can you confirm the following:

*are any modifications to the front bumper and support brackets to make it fit?
*does this require ABS and air conditioning to be relocated or removed?
*will an after market dump valve be required?

Again sorry for the q's

Andy

Hi Andy,

No problem - we're here for questions :thumb:

You may need to make some modifications to your front bumper in order to make this kit fit. You will need to relocate the expansion bottle however all the necessary parts are provided to do this. You will need to source an aftermarket dump valve in order to fit this kit. :)

Ed@Japspeed 05 February 2013 11:18 AM

I Guys we have these in stock again and on offer in the trader announcements section.

If you wish to order then give me a call on 08444 489 080 and I will be happy to assist you with your purchase.

Ed@Japspeed 09 January 2014 11:56 AM

Bump to the top!

To order you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing me with your:

Full Name
Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

and a little reminder of what item it is you wish to order - we can then get the item dispatched to you.

If you are overseas then please make sure you message us for a shipping price.

Alternatively give us a call on 08444 489 080 to see how we can help!

Ed@Japspeed 18 September 2014 03:44 PM

Bump! Remember you can order any time of the day by sending over a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery!

Ed@Japspeed 29 September 2014 04:50 PM

Bump! Remember you can order any time of the day by sending over a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery!

Ed@Japspeed 14 October 2014 05:34 PM

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

Ed@Japspeed 27 November 2014 12:09 PM

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address

armzy 08 December 2014 05:58 PM

Are these still £199?

stevil 22 January 2015 07:46 PM

Just got mine delivered today, looks a great bit of kit and a steal for £199. It gets great reviews so I can't see a problem fitting! Very well packaged to. It was Alistair I believe I spoke to, give them a call

Ed@Japspeed 23 January 2015 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by stevil (Post 11609796)
Just got mine delivered today, looks a great bit of kit and a steal for £199. It gets great reviews so I can't see a problem fitting! Very well packaged to. It was Alistair I believe I spoke to, give them a call

Glad to hear it - enjoy!

Originally Posted by armzy (Post 11577379)
Are these still £199?

They are indeed!

GIBZY 27 January 2015 09:43 PM

Any news on the newage ones coming back into stock? If so will you run a group buy?

scoobyW 29 January 2015 06:52 PM

Can you post to Finland? And what kind of postage fees are we talking about? If you can ship it to Fin count me in :)

scoobyW 29 January 2015 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyW (Post 11615932)
Can you post to Finland? And what kind of postage fees are we talking about? If you can ship it to Fin count me in :)

And for 97-01 impreza, cheers

Ed@Japspeed 05 February 2015 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by GIBZY (Post 11614389)
Any news on the newage ones coming back into stock? If so will you run a group buy?

We are hoping to have them available again in the next couple of weeks, as soon we have them available we will notify the forum and we do our best to look after the forum members so we will be doing a special price ;)

Originally Posted by scoobyW (Post 11615935)
And for 97-01 impreza, cheers

Shipping price to Finland is £30.

scoobyW 06 February 2015 02:50 PM

Hi Ed!

Can you pm me about the payment details, I would like to get one of those front mount ic if it's £199.

Thanks,
Tony

Ed@Japspeed 09 February 2015 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyW (Post 11621720)
Hi Ed!

Can you pm me about the payment details, I would like to get one of those front mount ic if it's £199.

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony

We hope you all have enjoyed the weekend!

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
Rob

scoobyW 17 February 2015 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Ed@Japspeed (Post 11623855)
Hi Tony

We hope you all have enjoyed the weekend!

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
Rob

Payment sent feb 10th :)

-Tones

Ed@Japspeed 18 March 2015 01:51 PM

BUMP!

To order you can call our sales team on 08444-489-080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also understand that it is not always possible to find time to call our sales team and its this reason we also accept Paypal payments to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by paypal please add as a note your:

Full Name
Delivery Address
Mobile number (To receive text notification of the time of delivery)
Email Address (This is how you will receive your invoice)
And a small reminder of the products you wish to order.

Our sales team will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Please if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to PM or call our sales team.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards
Rob

Ed@Japspeed 29 April 2015 01:50 PM

Name
Full Shipping address
Contact number
Email address