ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   F*cking mental, (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/874884-f-cking-mental.html)

Black-Hawk 24 February 2011 05:34 PM

F*cking mental,

Left the house this morning just after 6am to drive to work and after about a mile saw a couple of men walking towards me on the offside, i was doing approx 40mph and one of them decided to run across the road and throwing himself into my car and when i looked in my mirror he's lying in the road, this did p1ss me off quite abit but as i was half asleep, out numbered and they were obviously high on somthing i decided to drive on, a few hours later about 9am i decided to call the local nic and report the incident just incase this idiot had been seriously hurt, i was then releived to hear that there had been other report of a man attacking a womans car in a simular way about a mile away this morning, no damadge to my fiat just some evidence of contact in the dirt, WTF:cuckoo:

redwards 24 February 2011 05:44 PM

They probably couldn't find any rope!

stibex 24 February 2011 05:46 PM

bloody nutz i wouldnt stop either unless i new he seriously hurt and alone

ryan33hks 24 February 2011 05:52 PM

You kept that quiet...:eek: LOL

Rally fan 555 24 February 2011 05:58 PM

Muppets around Mate - what's this - a new ploy to get you out of the car and nick it or do you over !!

R1CH D 24 February 2011 06:50 PM

Theres some crazy people about, should have hit him harder.

Black-Hawk 24 February 2011 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by ryan33hks (Post 9900760)
You kept that quiet...:eek: LOL

Dont take the pi55

Originally Posted by R1CH D (Post 9900912)
Theres some crazy people about, should have hit him harder.

I could'nt do more than 40 its 80bhp ffs, I told the wpc that if i'd known they were going to attack a woman after they done that to me i'd of finished the tw4t off.

Sir Charles 24 February 2011 08:16 PM

He probably underestimated the size and thought it was a motorbike not a car because of the exhaust

mervil 24 February 2011 08:41 PM

There are some complete tools out there!! WTF goes through their minds :cuckoo

evil.soup 24 February 2011 08:58 PM

You were right to leave the knobhead in the gutter mate. If he was a hijaker he must have been either mental or desperate to try to nick a Fiat!!:D

"Taylor" 24 February 2011 09:09 PM

Quite simple...Retards! There's a few of them about these days. :rolleyes:

Cannon Fodder 24 February 2011 09:44 PM

They were probably pilled/coked up and out to see what they could find/rob/hijack, I only hope that you injured him enough for him to be in some pain for a long time to come. :cuckoo:

I mean trying to rob a lone woman, I hope mob justice prevails on this occasion rather than Police/CPS justice (suspended sentence, community service or a trip to a holiday camp). :brickwall

Black-Hawk 25 February 2011 08:37 AM

It all happend very quickly and at the time i was anoyed with myself for not stopping and if i'd have been in my other car i would have stopped, but when the adrenalin stopped i thought it was probably for the best i did'nt stop because god knows what would have happend.

R1CH D 25 February 2011 09:27 AM

You would've been without a car and you'r dignity would have probably got shafted.:eek:

Taffy223 25 February 2011 02:13 PM

Reminds me of those two nutty women from Sweden (?) who ran out into the motorway a year or so ago...now I'd not be impressed with claret all over the front of the car

evil.soup 25 February 2011 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Taffy223 (Post 9902493)
Reminds me of those two nutty women from Sweden (?) who ran out into the motorway a year or so ago...now I'd not be impressed with claret all over the front of the car

Ye, that sprung to mind when i read the OP. Crazy bastewards those pair were!!