ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Prince Albert (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/871371-prince-albert.html)

room 512 03 February 2011 02:43 PM

Prince Albert

Just watching first episode The Joy of Teen Sex on 4OD after the wife told me to watch the piercings bit - Jeez why would anyone want a Prince Albert :eek: Still got my legs crossed now!

Oh and apparently if the other half doesn't like the taste of your man juice, eat plenty of pineapple, it makes it taste better!

Funkii Munkii 03 February 2011 02:53 PM

I think Choccy will be along shortly in respect to the Prince Albert :lol1:

room 512 03 February 2011 02:59 PM

I forgot about Choccy, although now he's going all posh and changing his name then maybe other things might be changing too... :thumb:

Hysteria1983 03 February 2011 03:04 PM

They are 'supposed' to be very good at pleasing the ladies.

That bloke seemed to take it quite well, considering he had just had a whopping great big needle jabbed in his bell end!!!!!

In all serious, I was talking about it with my mate, he said (and I agreed) at the age of these kids, he was lucky to cop a bit of boob and tongue action. He neve expected much more as he was young.
Now it seems most teens carry a packet of condoms and an sti/STD with them as standard!

It really has made me worry about the world I am bringing my children into when I watch it.
I'm quite open about sex with my parents, and aim to be the sane with my children, but to think I might be taking a 17 year old son/daughter for a sexual health screening is scary.

Hysteria1983 03 February 2011 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 9859205)
I think Choccy will be along shortly in respect to the Prince Albert :lol1:

I need some info here guys.... :D

ScoobyWon't 03 February 2011 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9859223)
I need some info here guys.... :D

Like a photo?

Wurzel 03 February 2011 03:10 PM

That 18 yr old girl who had her minge waxed then that thing stuck on it! what was all that about?

And that girl who refused all the contraception gubbins until the end when she conceeded and had that implant thingy in her arm.

As for that Billie whatsername presenter! Not bad to look at but what a moaner. and monotone voice aswell.

Hysteria1983 03 February 2011 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9859225)
Like a photo?

I doubt he would go that far! Lol.

I don't think a photo is appropriate ;) he he!

ScoobyWon't 03 February 2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9859233)
I doubt he would go that far! Lol.

I don't think a photo is appropriate ;) he he!

Why not?

http://www.ngfl-cymru.org.uk/vtc/ngf...nce_albert.JPG

Hysteria1983 03 February 2011 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Wurzel (Post 9859226)
That 18 yr old girl who had her minge waxed then that thing stuck on it! what was all that about?

And that girl who refused all the contraception gubbins until the end when she conceeded and had that implant thingy in her arm.

As for that Billie whatsername presenter! Not bad to look at but what a moaner. and monotone voice aswell.

A vagazzle... Or something?! How rediculously stupid!

As for that teen refusing ALL the contraception you could throw at her... That is a perfect example of the mindset that some teenagers have. To her, abortion was her protection against pregnancy, as for everything else, she didn't seem to care.
Dirty bint!
Imagine sleeping with her and then finding out that's how she behaves?!!

Hysteria1983 03 February 2011 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9859236)

Lol :)

GlesgaKiss 03 February 2011 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Wurzel (Post 9859226)

Haha, yeah those jewel things were terrible. Can't think of anything more off-putting.

Well ok I can....