ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Don't forget - My big fat gypsy wedding! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/868796-dont-forget-my-big-fat-gypsy-wedding.html)

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 04:12 PM

Don't forget - My big fat gypsy wedding!

Tonight at 9.00 on C4

Just in case anyone want a laugh :D

Simon C 18 January 2011 04:17 PM

No thanks, I'll be watching Chuck and two and a half men :D

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Simon C (Post 9828925)

Is that the program with Charlie Sheen in it?

specialx 18 January 2011 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Simon C (Post 9828925)

The megan fox episode! mmmmm

Simon C 18 January 2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9828927)
Is that the program with Charlie Sheen in it?

Yes :D

The Zohan 18 January 2011 04:24 PM

Hmm, watching a revolting bunch of p1key scum is not my idea of entertainment - unless it involves cattle prods, a flame-thrower, hand grenades and a couple of MP5's.

Listening to the radio at the weekend, someone from the p1key Council of GB (or similar org) was defending their actions of taking over and then building on private land by accusing those who wanted them moved on as racist and picking on a 'race' - what a cnut and defending cnuts!

He really said that they can do what they want where they want and i do not think that that is too far removed from the truth!

Lee247 18 January 2011 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9828945)
Hmm, watching a revolting bunch of p1key scum is not my idea of entertainment - unless it involves cattle prods, a flame-thrower, hand grenades and a couple of MP5's.

Listening to the radio at the weekend, someone from the p1key Council of GB (or similar org) was defending their actions of taking over and then building on private land by accusing those who wanted them moved on as racist and picking on a 'race' - what a cnut and defending cnuts!

He really said that they can do what they want where they want and i do not think that that is too far removed from the truth!

:lol1: I take it you don't like them, Paul :lol1:

I might take a gander, just to see how gawdy this will get this time. They seem to have an awful lot of spare cash for a bunch of people who never work :wonder:

TurboAndy 18 January 2011 04:30 PM

:lol:

Think ill bewatch two and a half men too lol

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 04:30 PM

Honestly I usually have far better things to do, but this program is so awful it's good!

SwissTony 18 January 2011 04:43 PM

My other half is watching this program to get some tips for her wedding dress this year :Suspiciou

The Zohan 18 January 2011 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9828985)
My other half is watching this program to get some tips for her wedding dress this year :Suspiciou

Does she loike dags?

SwissTony 18 January 2011 04:48 PM

no but she thinks the last episode was really funny and is warning me that I need to make the gap between the chairs at the service bigger :eek::Suspiciou

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9828985)

Given that some of them spend £15-20 k+ on the dresses, I imagine you have quite a wedding fund!

How the heck they can pay so much for a dress is beyond me.

speye91 18 January 2011 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9829008)
Given that some of them spend £15-20 k+ on the dresses, I imagine you have quite a wedding fund!

Would you like your drive resurfaced.:lol1:

amego 18 January 2011 05:00 PM

simple where do you think your tax goes half ofthem dont work and if thay do thay dont declare it

J4CKO 18 January 2011 05:09 PM

Stealing, doing substandard work for lots of cash, fly tipping rather than paying disposal, never paying any tax, claiming whatever they can get around to and living in a shiny plywood and aluminium mobile home that enables you to sh1t on your own doorstep and then move on to avoid the consequences of your actions.

They arent a race, they are people who live in caravans full time, owning an "Eldis Marauder" or "Swift Calypso" doesnt turn you into a race, there is a reason they are reviled and not popular with the general population, I am sure some conduct themselves better than others but it does seem endemic for travelling people to be a pain in the arse for anyone who ends up with them for neighbours, if they were useful, helpful and did quality work, perhaps added a bit of a carnival atmosphere to a town they would be welcome but nobody really wants their space filled with old fridges, dead dogs, piles of unused tarmac, sh1tty nappies etc etc.

Will annoy me if I watch it, 20 grand on a wedding dress, brand new Range Rovers etc, come on lets see your tax returns.

+Doc+ 18 January 2011 05:20 PM

I will have to watch it for comedy value.

P600wrx 18 January 2011 05:21 PM

wanna buy a dawg...........i believe in there ways the proper travellers that not the gypo's in tarmac truck in shorts and shoes lol

The Zohan 18 January 2011 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 9829037)
Stealing, doing substandard work for lots of cash, fly tipping rather than paying disposal, never paying any tax, claiming whatever they can get around to and living in a shiny plywood and aluminium mobile home that enables you to sh1t on your own doorstep and then move on to avoid the consequences of your actions.

They arent a race, they are people who live in caravans full time, owning an "Eldis Marauder" or "Swift Calypso" doesnt turn you into a race, there is a reason they are reviled and not popular with the general population, I am sure some conduct themselves better than others but it does seem endemic for travelling people to be a pain in the arse for anyone who ends up with them for neighbours, if they were useful, helpful and did quality work, perhaps added a bit of a carnival atmosphere to a town they would be welcome but nobody really wants their space filled with old fridges, dead dogs, piles of unused tarmac, sh1tty nappies etc etc.

Will annoy me if I watch it, 20 grand on a wedding dress, brand new Range Rovers etc, come on lets see your tax returns.

+1!

DYK 18 January 2011 05:28 PM

Suck my BIG :norty::norty:

SwissTony 18 January 2011 05:39 PM

We dont have a wedding fund :lol1:

I think she is more interested in the power rangers gloves :D

kingofturds 18 January 2011 05:44 PM

Swiss isn't a gypo, he just smells like one:lol1:

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9829093)
We dont have a wedding fund :lol1:

I think she is more interested in the power rangers gloves :D

Lol!!

SwissTony 18 January 2011 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9829096)
Swiss isn't a gypo, he just smells like one:lol1:

True, I have that new scent " eu de caravan ", its a bit sickly smelling, reeks of formica, cheap whiskey and dag****e but by 'eck it certainly gets the wimmin going ...whooooohaaaa !!

:)

Hysteria1983 18 January 2011 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by +Doc+ (Post 9829058)
I will have to watch it for comedy value.

That is the ONLY reason I will be watching it!!

f1_fan 18 January 2011 06:22 PM

No sorry, but another programme glorifying scum is not what I need to be watching.

mrmadcap 18 January 2011 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9829195)
No sorry, but another programme glorifying scum is not what I need to be watching.

I believe some of them are muslims and drive Subaru Impreza hatchbacks:D

lozgti1 18 January 2011 09:25 PM

Damn! missed the start!!

tony de wonderful 18 January 2011 09:29 PM

They are loaded is why.

Pay no tax, operate outside of the law etc.

They buy flash cars on finance then don't make the payments. The Bailiffs are too scared to repossess.

f1_fan 18 January 2011 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 9829621)
I believe some of them are muslims and drive Subaru Impreza hatchbacks:D

I don't :D Well maybe the hatchbacks bit ;)