ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   first real ouch of the year. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/868711-first-real-ouch-of-the-year.html)

Jamo 17 January 2011 09:43 PM

first real ouch of the year.

I've dropped a 2 inch thick solid wood chopping block on my big toe.

It's a bit of a mess, the Mrs said I was just mardy until she saw the pool of blood around my foot, its ripped the nail from its bed Apparantly. I've dressed it and just waiting for a lift to a&e.

It hurts a lot. :(

Ile get a pic later LOL

TurboAndy 17 January 2011 09:48 PM

oh fvck that hurts, I had an evo engine roll onto my big toe a few years back, made a reet mess. The car was being broken for parts btw.

Jamo 17 January 2011 09:54 PM

What did they do to it? Think mines broken too.

TurboAndy 17 January 2011 10:00 PM

If you can move your toe it isnt broken. I lost my nail and same as you was told to quit complaining when I got home till the missus say the state of it lol. I just got a dressing put on it and that was it.

prodriverules 17 January 2011 10:02 PM

Couple of years back i lowered the ramp at work[4 post type] and went to get the spare wheel out to check the pressure and didn't realise that the ramp had got stuck on the little ramp's you drive up to get onto the lift,any way giving the spare wheel a good pull to get it out of the well and the ramp slipped off the little ramps and onto my left foot well about 2 inches or so of it and guess what i didn't have my steel toe cap's on either.
To say it hurt was an understatement and i had to wait for around 3-4 minutes until my father landed back from a road test to lift the ramp back up,my toe's looked all flat like a platypus tail :( and talk about hurt when the blood started to flow again:eek:

Jamo 17 January 2011 10:04 PM

OUCH!!

Jamo 18 January 2011 12:06 AM

that F*****g caned!!! it's broken :( ripped the nail out of my toe, she steristripped my toe where it ripped my toe open. she said, this is going to hurt. she didnt lie unfortunatly :(

Leslie 18 January 2011 10:33 AM

Sorry to hear about that, I bet it hurt too! All that irritation waiting for the new nail to grow now.

Hope the pain eases off soon.

Les

Ant 18 January 2011 10:47 AM

Ouch!! We need pics :D

TurboAndy 18 January 2011 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by j4mou (Post 9828159)
that F*****g caned!!! it's broken :( ripped the nail out of my toe, she steristripped my toe where it ripped my toe open. she said, this is going to hurt. she didnt lie unfortunatly :(

Oh ****, sorry to hear that.

Lagamorph 18 January 2011 11:21 AM

Dropped a 2x3 slab on my foot when I was a kid (it was stood upright, I tried to move it and didnt consider the fact that it was bigger than me) and crushed my big toe. My mom was mighty p*ssed off when she had to cut a hole in the toe of my new school shoes haha.

Anyway, toe hurt ya ;)