ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   ....ng Robbers (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/866132-ng-robbers.html)

jura11 01 January 2011 08:12 PM

....ng Robbers

Hi guys today someone robbed mine car,fcking ba5stards.I'm really angry on this...

Mine Prosport gauges with ATi pod,Autometer RPM meter,Snooper,Garmin,HKS Turbo Timer are missing and lots of mine private things.
If i found this ba5tard...

Please guys if someone see something for sale from these missing things please let me know,i will be very appreciated for this

prodriverules 01 January 2011 08:17 PM

Sorry to hear this mate:(

classicgc8 01 January 2011 08:19 PM

really sorry to read this,theiving scum ,what area do you live in so we can keep an eye out mate

awdx4 01 January 2011 08:19 PM

Very sorry to hear that fella, Hopefully someone will see some of your stuff being offered and let you know. I'd be right annoyed if someone touched my car without an invitation, but being robbed is a real violation and deserving of some real bad karma.

all the best

Tim

jura11 01 January 2011 08:23 PM

Guys this never happen before,i live at Ashford near Staines,this area is safe,but after this i'm not sure
I've seen this mess in the car,i get almost shock,i call police,but what happen probably nothing just next people to statistic.

Trinity 01 January 2011 08:29 PM

Dude, I feel for ya, its a horrible feeling. Same thing happened to me a few years back, lost amps, speakers, headunits, laptops the works. The police may come and fingerprint?

Ill keep my eye out on ebay etc, but i reckon check Gumtree, the thing is littered with half inched stuff...if you get a lead, let us all know, im sure some of us will pop round with ya ;)

Myles 01 January 2011 08:35 PM

Get some pics up of the bits, if you have them. Someone somewhere will be offered them.

Sorry to hear that, sh1tty thing to do to someone.

jura11 01 January 2011 08:37 PM

Hi guys here are pics of what has been stolen(car audio has been not stolen,but i don't know why?

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/a...978/inside.jpg

JonMc 01 January 2011 08:38 PM

Gutted mate, stick up some details in the ESC and MSOC areas in case the stuff gets offered locally.

jura11 01 January 2011 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by JonMc (Post 9793377)
Gutted mate, stick up some details in the ESC and MSOC areas in case the stuff gets offered locally.

Hi Jon thanks for help,i've stick some details and pictures.

I'm almost on end of mine nerves,my brother is not home,but i call him and its broken like me.

Jura

NEILB1 01 January 2011 08:53 PM

keep you eye on ebay fella, looks like it has been a target they have know exactly what they wanted

bugeyejohn 01 January 2011 08:58 PM

Gutter i hope you get it back and lightening strikes the ba5tards down:mad:

leecalcars 01 January 2011 09:49 PM

Robbing c---s ,il keep my eye's open for you mate

Gutted for ya !

There's been 2543 car crimes recorded in my area this year and 29 of them right where i live there has got to be tougher laws if and when they catch em.

Like hung draw and quater them !!!!!!

alcazar 01 January 2011 09:49 PM

Bummer.

Out of interest, did the police even come out? Or did they just give you a crime number?

jura11 01 January 2011 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 9793566)
Bummer.

Out of interest, did the police even come out? Or did they just give you a crime number?

Police don't come out,just reference number for Insurance.
I will call tomorrow Insurance,but after today i don't think will i get some money from Insurance.
I'm gutted and very disappointed by police.

Jura

jura11 01 January 2011 09:57 PM

All cables are cut on half,probably try to start,but immobilizer has been armed.I don't understand this car have Tracker,Alarm and how these scums get to the car.

Jura

gordy07 01 January 2011 10:34 PM

Gutted for you mate :(

Jamz_ 02 January 2011 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by jura11 (Post 9793376)
car audio has been not stolen,but i don't know why?

Probably because there isnt any money in stereos any more... lucky to get a tenner for that on places like ebay and what not... will get £90+ for the gauges alone.... Probably been stolen to order, or to go in the scum's own car.

AndyMoody 02 January 2011 12:31 AM

I take it you still got all the sensors for the gauges fitted under the bonnet, so someone will need to obtain them to make them work. Might be worth contacting the UK importer in case they get enquiries for the bits you still got fitted. Do you know who that is? I can PM you the info

chopperman 02 January 2011 12:58 AM

scum need beating with a motorcycle chain !

jura11 02 January 2011 01:02 AM

I'm sure at our area has been robbed two more cars,scums

Trinity 02 January 2011 10:00 AM

Dude, do you think it may of had something to do with your dash being in Total Impreza last month on Slowboys ad? they may of clocked it and some scumbag mate said 'i jnow where that car lives'

jura11 02 January 2011 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 9794033)
Dude, do you think it may of had something to do with your dash being in Total Impreza last month on Slowboys ad? they may of clocked it and some scumbag mate said 'i jnow where that car lives'

Really i don't know,i'm really confused.
Why me?

Trinity 02 January 2011 11:47 AM

put yourself in the mind of a robbing chav scum....."I want those dials", "I know where that car lives..", "£150 go an get them for me".....to a dole-ite £150 for 20 minutes work seems like christmas.

Sorry dude, not trying to rub it in, just trying to point out why it may of been targeted :(

J.beazley 02 January 2011 12:32 PM

Have to agree with Trinity, if you advertise it about its going to go walkies sooner or later.
Sad as it may be their is some mug sat laughing at your expense while he/she has made a fast few quid, eyes and ears open down your local chav site and pub/club sounds like a good idea.

Plenty of heavys on here to lend a hand :D

jura11 02 January 2011 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by J.beazley (Post 9794297)
Have to agree with Trinity, if you advertise it about its going to go walkies sooner or later.
Sad as it may be their is some mug sat laughing at your expense while he/she has made a fast few quid, eyes and ears open down your local chav site and pub/club sounds like a good idea.

Plenty of heavys on here to lend a hand :D

Hi matey i don't advertise anything,our car has been not just one targeted,but maybe one car from Subaru folder

jura11 02 January 2011 01:54 PM

Ok today has been here police and has been recovered just Autometer Rev Counter and nothing else.

And here are few pictures of mess which these guys leave in our car.These guys have robbed several cars in our area.

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/a...reandafter.jpg
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSCI0203.jpg
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSCI0201.jpg
http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/a...8/DSCI0205.jpg

Jura

Glowplug 02 January 2011 02:13 PM

Dirty fukkers!

Gutted for you Jura.

jura11 02 January 2011 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by b13bat (Post 9794469)
Dirty fukkers!

Gutted for you Jura.

Thanks matey.
Today here has been police for fingerprints,just Rev Counter is recovered and some other parts are missing.
This bunch of c0cks has targeting 25 cars at our area.

Glowplug 02 January 2011 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by jura11 (Post 9794481)
Thanks matey.
Today here has been police for fingerprints,just Rev Counter is recovered and some other parts are missing.
This bunch of c0cks has targeting 25 cars at our area.

Even if all the parts are recovered, it looks a very expensive job to put it right.:cry:

Even if they find the scum that did it, our wonderful British justice system will not punish them correctly. I was watching a 'Police' program last night, a young scroat keyed a car bonnet, £800 worth. She got some community hours an £80 fine and ordered to pay £18:eek: compensation ffs!

It's not right at all mate.