ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Small annoyances... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/864319-small-annoyances.html)

Coffin Dodger 17 December 2010 03:39 PM

Small annoyances...

What are the little things that really piss you off?

Just been to the gents at work for a slash, the sinks in there are set into a work top type affair and every so often some **** manages to cover the whole thing in water, fcuk knows how. Anyway I don't notice, lean against the top while washing my hands, and get a wet line across each trouser leg. Not the end of the world I know but makes me :mad:

So what things make you :mad:

Chip 17 December 2010 04:01 PM

People who dont wash their hands after using the toilet.

Chip

ALi-B 17 December 2010 04:04 PM

Paperboy leaving the free papers half hanging out the letterbox (I don't buy newspapers).

Draughty cold hallway in winter and flooded hallway when it rains heavily (the paper acts like a water spout).

Not to mention it says "Hello Mr Criminal, come and rob the house because nobody is in" to every scroat that walks past (I'm often not in when he delivers, or I'm away). :mad:

Every now and then I'm lucky enough to catch teh paper boy in the act and give him/her a lecture on why they should push teh paper all the way through (or not bother delivering here), however it only lasts a few months before they either forget or are replaced by a new paperboy who does the very same thing. :rolleyes:

Next time my carpet gets soaked, I'm sending a carpet cleaning bill to the editor of the free papers. :mad:

hodgy0_2 17 December 2010 04:08 PM

Taps that are impossible to turn off and on with soapy or wet hands

surely a fundamental design requirement of taps-- is that they should be easily operated with wet hands -- or am i missing something

zippy! 17 December 2010 04:10 PM

people eating with there mouth open and people eating noisily make my blood boil also people who dont cover there mouth when they cough lol

Coffin Dodger 17 December 2010 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 9770245)
Paperboy leaving the free papers half hanging out the letterbox (I don't buy newspapers).

Draughty cold hallway in winter and flooded hallway when it rains heavily (the paper acts like a water spout).

Not to mention it says "Hello Mr Criminal, come and rob the house because nobody is in" to every scroat that walks past (I'm often not in when he delivers, or I'm away). :mad:

Every now and then I'm lucky enough to catch teh paper boy in the act and give him/her a lecture on why they should push teh paper all the way through (or not bother delivering here), however it only lasts a few months before they either forget or are replaced by a new paperboy who does the very same thing. :rolleyes:

Next time my carpet gets soaked, I'm sending a carpet cleaning bill to the editor of the free papers. :mad:

I did a free paper round when I was a kid, we were told to push them all the way through and I always did, though mostly because we were told our rounds would be checked from time to time and if you weren't doing it properly you'd get the sack. Glad when I jacked that in after a couple of years, 3 hours+ every Thursday night whatever the weather all for £7 - 8 :D

Frosticles 17 December 2010 04:13 PM

Boring gits who brag about how fast their car is etc.......:sleep:

EddScott 17 December 2010 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by zippy! (Post 9770258)
people eating with there mouth open and people eating noisily make my blood boil also people who dont cover there mouth when they cough lol

Chap I work with is like that - if he wants me to show him how to do something on the computer and his by my ear chomping away, it irritates the heck out of me.

If its work related, not washing your cup at end of play. If theres only 3 people on the office how come theres 12 cups in the sink?

In general, lots of little things irritate me so I find it hard to pin point something in particular. I could round it up by saying pretty much everything annoys me in some small way. :)

Coffin Dodger 17 December 2010 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by zippy! (Post 9770258)

Those who sneeze without covering their mouths are worse. I'd rather smell peoples farts than breath their horrible germs :o

Frosticles 17 December 2010 04:16 PM

Chavs

Pink_Floyd 17 December 2010 04:25 PM

The ConDem government, I wish someone would 'Condem' it as unfit for purpose.......

Bram 17 December 2010 04:25 PM

Windscreen wash that freezes below -4 just when your on the road and you bloddy need it cause your windscreen is all mucked up with road spray

Jamz3k 17 December 2010 04:33 PM

Mervyn Stewart Alfa Romeo for over promising and under delivering yet again leaving me without a car over the weekend and possiblely for the whole xmas period. Have yet to have one good experience with them.

dpb 17 December 2010 04:52 PM

Thankfully i rarely have to mix it with joe pubic ,

Iv only just noticed the flash doesnt work on this phone i got off of ebay :mad:

chocolate_o_brian 17 December 2010 06:26 PM

Arrogant folk in the middle and upper classes. :)

All these broken BMW indicators.

The 40mph EVERYWHERE brigade.

Fat grotty birds.

My car at the minute as the downpipe/cat join section has decided to blow up, leaving me with an exhaust dragging on the floor and an obscenely loud 1.1 car :(

L.J.F 17 December 2010 07:06 PM

old people that keep moaning:Suspiciou

:D

DazW 17 December 2010 07:07 PM

People f4rting about with multiple cards at the cash point when there's a queue of about 20 people behind!

People in our office building using the lift for first & second floors ...& even using 2nd to 1st! ...I even over heard one of the fat lazy lumps conversations about how 'fat club' & her dieting wasn't working!?!

Camoscooby 17 December 2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Coffin Dodger (Post 9770207)
What are the little things that really piss you off?

Just been to the gents at work for a slash, the sinks in there are set into a work top type affair and every so often some **** manages to cover the whole thing in water, fcuk knows how. Anyway I don't notice, lean against the top while washing my hands, and get a wet line across each trouser leg. Not the end of the world I know but makes me :mad:

So what things make you :mad:

+1 :thumb:

But also blokes who stand 3ft back from the urinal not only spraying wildly as if trying to douse some imaginary fire but that when you swing the door of the gents open the first thing you see is an eyeful of some geezer holding his c,ock :mad:

Also people in a busy nightclub/bar queueing at the bar moaning about how they have not been served for 20mins - when they eventually get asked what they want they have to shout at every member of their 10 strong group to ask what they want - arrrrgghhh w**nkers !!

mart360 17 December 2010 07:17 PM

People who take two parking spaces, because someone might ding there

precious car, then spend then next 3 years moaning to anyone when they

do get one

People who spend half the night blowing chunks, then come in to work the

next day holding there guts complaining to all!! ffs if your that bad, stay

well away from work!!! and me :)

Mart

Camoscooby 17 December 2010 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by mart360 (Post 9770627)

do get one

Mart

Don't agree with this part dude, had to work my a,rse off to raise the cash to buy (and maintain) my car - pisses me off when some thoughtless prick has no respect for other peoples property. I was always taught to look after things and they will look after you :)

Lee247 17 December 2010 07:39 PM

People who talk over the top of you.
Folks that do a silent fart, in my vicinity, then move on and I get the black looks :D
People who brag all the time

Give me time, I have loads :D

oldsplice 17 December 2010 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by mart360 (Post 9770627)

do get one

Mart

Oh gawd, that's me! :o

gallois 17 December 2010 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Camoscooby (Post 9770640)
Don't agree with this part dude, had to work my a,rse off to raise the cash to buy (and maintain) my car - pisses me off when some thoughtless prick has no respect for other peoples property. I was always taught to look after things and they will look after you :)

Can you not see the irony in your post? besides, you are more likely to get it deliberately vandalised, especially if you do it in a full car park.

corradoboy 17 December 2010 08:40 PM

Fog-lights

People indicating right to leave a roundabout

People who have no idea how to use the lanes on large roundabouts

People who have no confidence or concept of a cars cornering ability, and little ability to even drive whom brake at every slight bend in the road

Speed limits

Speed limit enforcement

Middle/outer lane hoggers

Politicians

My next-door neighbour

People whose IQ drops into single figures when they enter a supermarket

Tail-gaters

Women

Mobile phones

ANY phones

Eco-mentallists

Chavs

Pikeys

Racists. And by that I also mean people of ethnicity who are racist towards white people

Jedward

GMTV/Daybreak

Louis Walsh, Piers Morgan, Nick Grimshaw, Adrian Chiles.....

I'll be back with more later.

hodgy0_2 17 December 2010 08:46 PM

cheer up -- nearly Christmas

http://www.jenk.co.uk/happy.html ---- NSFW

Jamz3k 17 December 2010 08:49 PM

muslims.

Frosticles 17 December 2010 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by corradoboy (Post 9770779)
Fog-lights

People indicating right to leave a roundabout

People who have no idea how to use the lanes on large roundabouts

People who have no confidence or concept of a cars cornering ability, and little ability to even drive whom brake at every slight bend in the road

Speed limits

Speed limit enforcement

Middle/outer lane hoggers

Politicians

My next-door neighbour

People whose IQ drops into single figures when they enter a supermarket

Tail-gaters

Women

Mobile phones

ANY phones

Eco-mentallists

Chavs

Pikeys

Racists. And by that I also mean people of ethnicity who are racist towards white people

Jedward

GMTV/Daybreak

Louis Walsh, Piers Morgan, Nick Grimshaw, Adrian Chiles.....

I'll be back with more later.

Just saved me from writing all that. :thumb:

corradoboy 17 December 2010 09:12 PM

I haven't finished yet :mad:

oldsplice 17 December 2010 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by corradoboy (Post 9770845)
I haven't finished yet :mad:

List the things that don't annoy you...........it'll be quicker! ;) :lol1:

Bubba po 17 December 2010 09:39 PM

People who drive with their front fogs on in normal conditions.:mad:

People with no manners.:mad:

People who can't write English after ten years in the school system.:mad:

People who walk while texting, and expect everyone else to avoid them.:mad:

People who are so incompetent at their jobs that they have no concept of how incompetent they really are.:mad:

X- Factor.:mad:

Bad restaurant service.:mad:

Not being able to find the thing that you've been tripping over for two years but which you really need RIGHT NOW! :mad: