ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Thinking of selling - only had car 2 months :-( (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/864093-thinking-of-selling-only-had-car-2-months.html)

x-helen-x 15 December 2010 07:37 PM

Thinking of selling - only had car 2 months :-(

Evening all,

Thinking of selling my impreza or trading it in for a normal un-noticed car:mad:

Im fed up of the comments, beeps, races wanted and slezzy men coming onto me because of the car I drive!!

Why do men always think with their pen*s first? I wish I could just drive my car hassle free!!

Really starting the get me down cos its winter and im fully clothed, how about in the hot summer when I have limited clothes on, just gonna be worse!! :cry:

Rant Over ... giving it till end of week to make my mind up :mad:

rapid.STI 15 December 2010 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by x-helen-x (Post 9767181)
Evening all,

Thinking of selling my impreza or trading it in for a normal un-noticed car:mad:

Im fed up of the comments, beeps, races wanted and slezzy men coming onto me because of the car I drive!!

Why do men always think with their pen*s first? I wish I could just drive my car hassle free!!

Really starting the get me down cos its winter and im fully clothed, how about in the hot summer when I have limited clothes on, just gonna be worse!! :cry:

Rant Over ... giving it till end of week to make my mind up :mad:

hello there. being a male its hard to give my OP but id say dont let it bother you and take it as a compliment:thumb: you must be attractive to be getting the attention:D

wayne

stephen_942 15 December 2010 07:45 PM

Yea keep it and let them admire. and do what i do when some little kid wants a race make it look like your gonna give it some and let them speed off and you just chill or you could just wipe the floor with them

awdx4 15 December 2010 07:48 PM

I hope you keep your car and find a way of letting all the other stuff go over-head. It's the kind of thing which is rife in many other aspects of life where people feel compelled to look at their own choices because of the actions of others who have sod all better to think about. Your car your choice, fcuk what anyone else thinks and if you change your vehicle it should be for no other reason than you may decide you'd like something else lol

Tim

Gary WRX 15 December 2010 07:59 PM

Seems a real shame you feel you have to sell your car because of this is it really that bad or something you can ignore?

If you sell the scion you will no doubt miss it and probably feel worse than you do now!

mystery_machine 15 December 2010 08:01 PM

Don't sell just because others are idiots, as above try and let it go over your head.

howzy 15 December 2010 08:13 PM

Tinted windows !! :thumb:

Dan Clark 15 December 2010 08:15 PM

Completely agree with the comments above. It is unfortunate that the impreza's carry stigma...no matter what your sex is.

My wife drives our RB5 daily and gets a bit pee'd off with same situation as you.

Just let it wash over you. Most people are just jealous or don't have a feckin' clue about cars or what it feels like to drive a 'connected' saloon.

Chin up and right foot down. :D

StuS 15 December 2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by howzy (Post 9767243)

+1

Originally Posted by Dan Clark (Post 9767246)

Chin up and right foot down. :D

+1

Seems a shame to get rid of a car because of a few idiots.

Ricerocket0_1 15 December 2010 08:34 PM

My wife hates driving our Scooby for the same reasons.......can't understand why I don't get the same attention :wonder:

x-helen-x 15 December 2010 08:35 PM

This is what it looks like side on - surely its nothing amazing compared to other impreza's or maybe its the driver! :lol1:

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...iaCA0NKCKX.jpg

prodriverules 15 December 2010 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by x-helen-x (Post 9767294)
This is what it looks like side on - surely its nothing amazing compared to other impreza's or maybe its the driver! :lol1:

Without a pic of yourself it's hard to answer that:thumb:

bigarf 15 December 2010 08:40 PM

well all i can say is you obviously dont like your car very much,if you want to sell it because the opposite sex are beeping and showing you some attention.now its a different matter if they are wanting to steal it or damage it.there is a very simple solution to your problem,enjoy your car and ignore what other people are doing.

rob84 15 December 2010 08:58 PM

Dont let them get to you, there are only jeleous because...... A you have a great looking car & B likely great looking yourself. They are just pathetic people with nothing better to do with there time. Just let them get on with it lol

Glowplug 15 December 2010 09:12 PM

I would give your car a second look. IMHO any car looks better in black.:thumb:
As for who's driving it, well neither here nor there really for me. Whether your a munter or a stunner you would get a nod and the thumbs up.

Should you sell?? Nooooooo!
We all get the 'come on' for a traffic light grand prix, male or female. Just treat the sleazy jamf's like you would in a club. Give them that look that you girlies give. You know, the one that says 'fcuk off you cock'! Enjoy your car and fcuk anyone else.;)

-shane- 15 December 2010 09:18 PM

You have a Performance car you going to get attention, Surely you must have realized this when you bought it? If i saw a nice car then ill give it a look, I often get people staring as there go past or kids in backs of car both looking out the rear window, I just take it as praise

beef-on-the-bone 15 December 2010 09:24 PM

is the attention really so bad that you can't ignore it???

weazel litchfield type 15 December 2010 09:31 PM

A bird driving a scoob, thats marriage material lol, at least you have good taste, tint the front 2 windows, wear some shades and ignore them and enjoy! Thats what i have to do lmao i wish haha

Terminator X 15 December 2010 09:31 PM

I don't get any attention at all :wonder: :eek:

TX.

prodriverules 15 December 2010 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9767414)
I don't get any attention at all :wonder: :eek:

TX.

Thats because your ugly and gay:thumb::lol1:

Terminator X 15 December 2010 09:36 PM

^^ I seem to get attention from you though which is a concern!

http://www.businesstravellogue.com/f...03/stalker.jpg

TX.

Jamo 15 December 2010 09:39 PM

its the car not you, daily occurance, learn to laugh at the idiots. Lesson Over.

stedee 15 December 2010 09:39 PM

thats a stealth machine which actually as the opposite effect, if you went for a silver one you might not get as much attention but black car with dark wheels is the thing to some ppl.

prodriverules 15 December 2010 09:40 PM

^^ Im sorry mate should i give you little more respect,thinking about it i feel this is more appropriate :D
http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pi...itchshutup.jpg

davefaedeen 15 December 2010 09:43 PM

ok to be fair to the car if your are a real looker then you will get just as many looks and tootes regardless of what car you drive!!!

Ross UK300 15 December 2010 10:07 PM

If you like the car, and enjoy driving it... what does it matter about people being eejits? Hehe.. Give them some stick and enjoy the ensuing banter :lol1:

R1CH D 15 December 2010 10:17 PM

Car looks great, don't get rid just because of the comments and arseholes. Can't really see your avatar but it is probably down to the driver and not the car:D

ScoobySteve69 15 December 2010 10:25 PM

Don`t sell, it`s a really nice motor :thumb: It would be a shame :cry:

richgreenscooby1 15 December 2010 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The car you drive exactally , have you seen it its dead nice , ive got one and the missis has one pic to follow ,
Fact 1. you will 99%of the time get a wave of another scooby ..(usless they think there car is better which i know a few off )(tossers)
Fact 2 you drive a scooby
Fact 3 your a girl
Fact 4 you drive a scooby
Fact 5 its mint
Fact 6 its a scooby

do i need to go on , ??? you have joined an amazing community of car lovers who love there car and have so much satifaction in owning , driving , and washing them
Be proud to own one and smile when you get in , it will make you happy , and take no notice of , twats who have no life and are jelous of what you own
SMILE AND BE HAPPY YOU OWN A SCOOBY
one more thing my missis gets the same to but mainly coz it looks like this ................................................

bighead 16 December 2010 12:01 AM

put a sign up on the car ...."CAN LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH" :)