ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Well I've Finally Found A Set... (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/862811-well-ive-finally-found-a-set.html)

Cannon Fodder 05 December 2010 10:49 PM

Well I've Finally Found A Set...

I've finally found a set of S202/Spec C Limited seats complete with matching door cards for my Spec C. :luvlove:

Out go for the plans for the methanol/water injection (well for the moment anyway) but I would far rather the seats. :)

In case anyone's interested they are the black seats with red STi logo's embossed on the backrest, and have better shoulder support. :thumb:

Suberman 06 December 2010 10:23 AM

Nice one Ty. :thumb: The water injection stuff can wait, and it's not everyday you'll chance upon a set of these seats with matching door cards.

How about some pictures mate? :D

Cannon Fodder 06 December 2010 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Suberman (Post 9751252)
Nice one Ty. :thumb: The water injection stuff can wait, and it's not everyday you'll chance upon a set of these seats with matching door cards.

I know and I only came across them by accident really, they should be arriving in the next couple of days and I'll fit them at the weekend. :)

I'll post some pics up when done. :thumb:

stuart69 06 December 2010 03:40 PM

May i ask were you got them from cannon:wonder:

stu.

Cannon Fodder 06 December 2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by stuart69 (Post 9751736)
May i ask were you got them from cannon:wonder:

stu.

From a Subaru breakers via eBay. ;)

Cannon Fodder 06 December 2010 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Suberman (Post 9751252)

As it happens I got offered a water injection system today at a price not to be refused so I ended up buying one anyway. :D

Suberman 07 December 2010 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 9752558)
As it happens I got offered a water injection system today at a price not to be refused so I ended up buying one anyway. :D

:lol1: Looks like X'mas comes early for you this year.

What spec are you running now? :wonder: Sounds like hardcore stuff when you start hearing things like water injection. :D

Cannon Fodder 07 December 2010 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Suberman (Post 9752799)
:lol1: Looks like X'mas comes early for you this year.

What spec are you running now? :wonder: Sounds like hardcore stuff when you start hearing things like water injection. :D

More or less standard at the moment apart from the modifications listed on my Spec C, the reason for the water injection is that once the APS FMIC is installed then the 12L reservoir in the boot is going to be useless. So I got to thinking about a new use for it and after speaking to Bob Rawle my mind was made up.

I'm going to push the VF36 to the edge of it's capabilities and see what happens and if it goes pop then I'll get a Litchfield or Scoobyclinic twin scroll upgrade turbo. :thumb:

Suberman 07 December 2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 9752807)
More or less standard at the moment apart from the modifications listed on my Spec C, the reason for the water injection is that once the APS FMIC is installed then the 12L reservoir in the boot is going to be useless. So I got to thinking about a new use for it and after speaking to Bob Rawle my mind was made up.

I'm going to push the VF36 to the edge of it's capabilities and see what happens and if it goes pop then I'll get a Litchfield or Scoobyclinic twin scroll upgrade turbo. :thumb:

Interesting. :D Let us know what the end result is like yeah. :thumb: