ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   BIG THANK YOU FB TUNING (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/862068-big-thank-you-fb-tuning.html)

wongy 10 December 2010 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 9758951)
What does this FB Tuning provide in terms of services??

he fitted both rocker cover gaskets, clutch and gasket and new springs for me great bloke knows his stuff

JP4 11 December 2010 11:16 PM

Cheers chaps for the postive pointers on FB Tuning's works. :thumb:

Guv - Gd to read your recommendation on FBT. :thumb: He certainly is getting a roaring reception lately on SN. Does he do rotated kit/twisted turbo (exhaust) adjustments?

Wongy - take it you were very pleased with FBT's work on your's going by your post? :)

Moley 11 December 2010 11:31 PM

Jag - Rich (FBT) is a top bloke and knows his stuff.

prodriverules 11 December 2010 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9761114)

+1 to that,he came to my workshop and done my running in map and then a full fat map once run in and not once has the car missed or skipped a beat and run's better than factory.
Also he is so easy to talk through things and will advise the best course of action with you[no BS with Richard].

53 12 December 2010 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 9761105)

Guv - Gd to read your recommendation on FBT. :thumb: He certainly is getting a roaring reception lately on SN. Does he do rotated kit/twisted turbo (exhaust) adjustments?

Wongy - take it you were very pleased with FBT's work on your's going by your post? :)

I recommended Rich to Wongy, I won't recommend unless I've had the related work done that I am 100% happy with to back it up. No fanboys here ;) Give Rich a call :)

wongy 12 December 2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by JP4 (Post 9761105)

yes mate well happy with my car now gonna be going back indeed for the general up keep of the car and anything else that needs doing

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 9761184)
I recommended Rich to Wongy, I won't recommend unless I've had the related work done that I am 100% happy with to back it up. No fanboys here ;) Give Rich a call :)

yep stu mentioned rich to me and when i called rich was very helpful and once there with rich he lets you know whats going on :)

great service and worth the trip :thumb:

JP4 12 December 2010 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9761114)

Gd man Gary :thumb:

Thanks Wongy/53WRX/PdriveR :thumb:

wongy 12 December 2010 10:08 PM

no worries mate :thumb: