ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru Parts (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-parts-451/)
-   -   Apexi PowerFC, VF24 turbocharger, P1 splitter + more (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-parts-451/858182-apexi-powerfc-vf24-turbocharger-p1-splitter-more.html)

sc_sjo 02 November 2010 04:46 PM

Apexi PowerFC, VF24 turbocharger, P1 splitter, Walbro + more

Hi all :thumb:

My plans are changing with regards to my Impreza so the following items are up for sale :-

http://www.knocklite.com/images/turb...hift_light.jpg
TurboXS Knock Lite. Brand new in box. Detects knock and also acts as a shift light. Hooks up to original knock sensor on your Subaru. Nice unit. £75 ono.

http://di.cx/gallery/d/22103-2/IMG_20101104_185514.jpg
OEM Subaru Classic MY99 Exhaust Back Box. As you can see from the photo, in good condition, ideal for those putting their car back to standard. £30 ono.

http://di.cx/gallery/d/22100-2/IMG_20101104_185528.jpg
Newage WRX intercooler. Ideal upgrade for a classic. Complete with pipework and recirc valve as shown in photo. £75 ono.

http://di.cx/gallery/d/22097-2/IMG_20101104_185620.jpg
Kenwood KDC-6060R CD Head Unit. Don't know much about it, comes as per photo, if I can find the cage i'll throw it in but assume no cage. Manual available online. Simple CD player + radio as far as i'm aware. £20 ono.

http://di.cx/gallery/d/22124-2/IMG_20101111_162515.jpg
Wrapped downpipe & centre section. Has boss for lambda sensor. Apparently for classic - unsure of other model fitment. £75 ono.

STI v5/v6 Clocks. DCCD type (I was going to use the DCCD lights for knock or shift light). Ideal for swapping into a facelift UK impreza. Has three green plugs on the back. Has an MPH sticker over the KPH one but will require a speedo kph/mph converter (included!). SOLD!
Apexi PowerFC for MY99/00 cars (badged as v5/v6 STI - requires two wires swapping on loom to work with UK cars). Complete with Commander as shown. SOLD!
HTAutos P1 splitter for MY99 facelift cars. Brand new, unpainted/unfitted. SOLD!
VF24 turbocharger. Complete with wastegate actuator, pipework (as per photo) and new gaskets. Considered a great upgrade for a classic - good spool, up to 320bhp or so capable. Checked over by Harvey on here as good. SOLD!
STI v5/v6/UK MY99+ Carbon Fibre Clocks Bezel. Carbon fibre stick-on bezel to suit v5/v6/my99 uk cars. Was going to use with the clocks above. SOLD!
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump. Bought as an upgrade for my classic. Comes with filter sock. Not much use apparently IIRC. SOLD!
Genuine Subaru gauge pod (from the gauge/compass pack) for MY99 facelift cars. SOLD!

All prices are excluding postage. Depending on item postage could vary from £5-15. I have put "ono" for all items as there may be a little room for movement. I'd prefer collection on all items but can post if necessary (splitter may be awkward though!). I am located in Chelmsford, Essex and may be able to drive to meet you some of the way for the cost of fuel. I accept cash on collection (preferred), bank transfer or if you must Paypal, but you must cover any paypal charges.

I'll be adding more items as I find them! :thumb:

Martin 2010 02 November 2010 07:21 PM

will you split the commander ?

sc_sjo 02 November 2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Martin 2010 (Post 9690518)
will you split the commander ?

Not at this time, sorry.

sc_sjo 03 November 2010 10:03 AM

Up :)

sc_sjo 04 November 2010 11:37 AM

Bump!

Should have some piccies later.

sc_sjo 04 November 2010 08:46 PM

Thread updated with some more items and pictures :)

Chris 9-5 04 November 2010 09:39 PM

I wish I had the cash for the Apexi :(

Free bump and good luck with the sale :thumb:

sc_sjo 04 November 2010 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Chris 9-5 (Post 9694930)
I wish I had the cash for the Apexi :(

Free bump and good luck with the sale :thumb:

I am open to reasonable offers and if you want to put a deposit down i'd consider it too :thumb:

sc_sjo 05 November 2010 09:38 AM

Friday Boing!

Chris 9-5 05 November 2010 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by sc_sjo (Post 9694933)
I am open to reasonable offers and if you want to put a deposit down i'd consider it too :thumb:

Just sent this:

Dear Santa, can I please have sc_sjo's VF24 Turbo, Apexi Power FC and Walbro Fuel pump, I have been a very good boy, honest
Go my fingers crossed :lol1:

Some great kit there fella :thumb:

sc_sjo 05 November 2010 10:05 AM

Chris 9-5- I'd do you a deal on the three for £650 :)

Chris 9-5 05 November 2010 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by sc_sjo (Post 9695570)
Chris 9-5- I'd do you a deal on the three for £650 :)

Weekly payments :o

sc_sjo 06 November 2010 07:54 AM

Bump :)

sc_sjo 06 November 2010 06:31 PM

P1 splitter reserved until tomorrow night.

sc_sjo 07 November 2010 06:53 PM

P1 splitter sold to Marcusie1984 - thanks!

sc_sjo 08 November 2010 10:51 AM

Monday bump :)

sc_sjo 10 November 2010 10:36 AM

Bump!

I am entertaining reasonable offers on these items if you'd like to PM me. Thanks :)

sc_sjo 11 November 2010 08:41 AM

PRICES DROPPED TO SELL :norty:

sc_sjo 12 November 2010 12:02 PM

More photos added :)

Offers people!

sc_sjo 14 November 2010 02:29 PM

Up :)

sc_sjo 15 November 2010 02:49 PM

Boing :)

sc_sjo 16 November 2010 08:48 AM

Apexi PFC now sold!

sc_sjo 16 November 2010 12:29 PM

VF24 turbocharger sold! (pending cleared funds)

sc_sjo 17 November 2010 12:00 PM

Still available... photos in first post :)

Genuine Subaru gauge pod (from the gauge/compass pack) for MY99 facelift cars. £50 ono.

TurboXS Knock Lite. Brand new in box. Detects knock and also acts as a shift light. Hooks up to original knock sensor on your Subaru. Nice unit. £75 ono.

STI v5/v6 Clocks. DCCD type (I was going to use the DCCD lights for knock or shift light). Ideal for swapping into a facelift UK impreza. Has three green plugs on the back. Has an MPH sticker over the KPH one but will require a speedo kph/mph converter (included!). £100 ono.

STI v5/v6/UK MY99+ Carbon Fibre Clocks Bezel. Carbon fibre stick-on bezel to suit v5/v6/my99 uk cars. Was going to use with the clocks above. £25 ono.

OEM Subaru Classic MY99 Exhaust Back Box. As you can see from the photo, in good condition, ideal for those putting their car back to standard. £30 ono.

Newage WRX intercooler. Ideal upgrade for a classic. Complete with pipework and recirc valve as shown in photo. £75 ono.
Kenwood KDC-6060R CD Head Unit. Don't know much about it, comes as per photo, if I can find the cage i'll throw it in but assume no cage. Manual available online. Simple CD player + radio as far as i'm aware. £20 ono.

Wrapped downpipe & centre section. Has boss for lambda sensor. Apparently for classic - unsure of other model fitment. £75 ono.
VF24 turbocharger. Complete with wastegate actuator, pipework (as per photo) and new gaskets. Considered a great upgrade for a classic - good spool, up to 320bhp or so capable. Checked over by Harvey on here as good. £175 ono.

Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump. Bought as an upgrade for my classic. Comes with filter sock. Not much use apparently IIRC. £50 ono.

Prefer collection but may be able to post some items. Offers entertained :thumb:

sc_sjo 19 November 2010 09:22 AM

Genuine Subaru gauge pod (from the gauge/compass pack) for MY99 facelift cars. £50 ono.

STI v5/v6 Clocks. DCCD type (I was going to use the DCCD lights for knock or shift light). Ideal for swapping into a facelift UK impreza. Has three green plugs on the back. Has an MPH sticker over the KPH one but will require a speedo kph/mph converter (included!). £100 ono.

STI v5/v6/UK MY99+ Carbon Fibre Clocks Bezel. Carbon fibre stick-on bezel to suit v5/v6/my99 uk cars. Was going to use with the clocks above. £25 ono.

VF24 turbocharger. Complete with wastegate actuator, pipework (as per photo) and new gaskets. Considered a great upgrade for a classic - good spool, up to 320bhp or so capable. Checked over by Harvey on here as good. £175 ono.

Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump. Bought as an upgrade for my classic. Comes with filter sock. Not much use apparently IIRC. £50 ono.

Prefer collection but may be able to post some items. Offers entertained :thumb:

Ginge ! 19 November 2010 10:38 PM

40 quid posted for pump ?

sc_sjo 20 November 2010 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ginge ! (Post 9722617)
40 quid posted for pump ?

£45 cleared funds and it's a deal :thumb:

sc_sjo 20 November 2010 07:38 PM

VF24 turbocharger. Complete with wastegate actuator, pipework (as per photo) and new gaskets. Considered a great upgrade for a classic - good spool, up to 320bhp or so capable. Checked over by Harvey on here as good. £175 ono. (sold pending cleared funds)

sc_sjo 21 November 2010 08:30 PM

VF24 turbocharger. Complete with wastegate actuator, pipework (as per photo) and new gaskets. Considered a great upgrade for a classic - good spool, up to 320bhp or so capable. Checked over by Harvey on here as good. £175 ono. (sold pending cleared funds)

my_first_scooby 21 November 2010 09:02 PM

pm sent