ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Poppy Appeal and Muslim opposition (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/857560-poppy-appeal-and-muslim-opposition.html)

RobJenks 29 October 2010 10:10 AM

Poppy Appeal and Muslim opposition

I can't believe this story - What is the country coming to
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-jail-day.html

Trout 29 October 2010 10:17 AM

The Daily Mail :rolleyes:

Trout 29 October 2010 10:18 AM

The Saturdays :D

TonyBurns 29 October 2010 10:20 AM

Its about time that idiot has his benefits stopped, let him go to work like everyone else and lets see him try to preach there!

Tony

Steve vRS 29 October 2010 10:53 AM

The media really should deprive Trevor Brooks of the publicity he craves.

Steve

f1_fan 29 October 2010 11:09 AM

I am shocked and surprised to find a non-story like this in The Daily Mail. It is such a well balancd paper normally too. :Whatever_

kingofturds 29 October 2010 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9682296)
I am shocked and surprised to find a non-story like this in The Daily Mail. It is such a well balancd paper normally too. :Whatever_

So it is all lies then?

f1_fan 29 October 2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9682309)
So it is all lies then?

No of course it isn't, but as someone above said why give Trevor Brooks coverage in the media... because the media are divisive and want to stir up the hornet's nest of racial hatred so they can sell more papers etc.

The guy is fanatic/extremist, he has a handful of followers ... why focus on him at a time when we should be remembering the many who gave their lives so that we may enjoy our freedom?? If he got no media coverage he wouldn't have a voice!!!

dpb 29 October 2010 11:37 AM

wank material for the lower middle class

bigsinky 29 October 2010 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9682222)
The Saturdays :D

and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

urban 29 October 2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by TonyBurns (Post 9682225)
Its about time that idiot has his benefits stopped, let him go to work like everyone else and lets see him try to preach there!

Tony

Hows about benefits stopped and deported to another country.

Trout 29 October 2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 9682346)
and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

There's only five of them - so what do I do on the other two days?

dpb 29 October 2010 12:54 PM

your girlfriend on the treadmill ?

J4CKO 29 October 2010 01:15 PM

"Evil Muslim vs injured British Tommy", indeed this is the Mail inciting anti Muslim feeling, its one bloke not all Muslims, its one bloke that converted, a Jamaican man, I can sort of get my head round Muslims being born into Islam but an deeply suspicious of anyone who converts, I mean, why would you respect or trust someone who choose to turn his back on Bacon and Beer ? its like he had is making a point, but is actually angry with himself for choosing Islam, I mean it doesnt look like the typical Jamaican lifestyle.

Therefore, this is a man who converted and now seems to be making up for his lack of Muslim heritage by being a ****, trying too hard to be all "Muslimy", over compensating for actually being Black and not Asian, "considerably more Muslim than Yow".

Remember this is a free country and this guy, however much of a cock has a voice and the Daily Mail with its transparent anti Muslim message for the outraged Rons and Elsies of middle England is giving him a platform he otherwise wouldn't have.

Leslie 29 October 2010 01:17 PM

Izzadeen obviously prefers the idea of living in a Muslim state.

We should do him a favour and lead him by the nose to the nearest transport to take him out east!

His rantings are subversive and seditious and to my mind are treasonable.

Les

Terminator X 29 October 2010 01:23 PM

There's always one or two nutters, as long as it stays that way we'll be OK :thumb:

TX.

JTaylor 29 October 2010 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 9682534)
"Evil Muslim vs injured British Tommy", indeed this is the Mail inciting anti Muslim feeling, its one bloke not all Muslims, its one bloke that converted, a Jamaican man, I can sort of get my head round Muslims being born into Islam but an deeply suspicious of anyone who converts, I mean, why would you respect or trust someone who choose to turn his back on Bacon and Beer ? its like he had is making a point, but is actually angry with himself for choosing Islam, I mean it doesnt look like the typical Jamaican lifestyle.

Therefore, this is a man who converted and now seems to be making up for his lack of Muslim heritage by being a ****, trying too hard to be all "Muslimy", over compensating for actually being Black and not Asian, "considerably more Muslim than Yow".

Lol :D I wonder how Cheryl Booth will deal with the feelings of inadequacy?

JTaylor 29 October 2010 03:09 PM

To be fair, this guy's not a real threat. Mi5 would much prefer that all of the enemy would be so open. Whilst he's a nauseating James Blunt, he's nothing more than an expensive distraction.

hodgy0_2 29 October 2010 03:24 PM

he is probably sponsored by Interbrand -- to keep site traffic up

stedee 29 October 2010 03:30 PM

he obviously isnt getting any

Lee247 29 October 2010 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by stedee (Post 9682828)
he obviously isnt getting any

I assume you mean Izzadeen. Are you surprised. He should be in the ugly thread.
:D

kingofturds 29 October 2010 05:36 PM

He has been in prison he has been getting plenty.

Carkillerz 29 October 2010 05:46 PM

Im suprised he got back out off prison in one piece.

Half the people that read the dailymail who kick off about this wont even buy a Poppy so seems abit rich.

Iv given £30 for a poppy. Old bloke got me on way out off pub in a particully merry mood ..... lol

Myles 29 October 2010 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9683047)
He has been in prison he has been getting plenty.

Yeah, I wonder how the fact that his arse looks like tha Jap flag will go down in the Mosques. He should expect some stones flying his way soon.

Leslie 30 October 2010 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Carkillerz (Post 9683075)

Half the people that read the dailymail who kick off about this wont even buy a Poppy so seems abit rich.

Iv given £30 for a poppy. Old bloke got me on way out off pub in a particully merry mood ..... lol

The fact that you tell us how much you have given for a poppy does not give you the right to accuse others of not contributing themselves.

Les :(

DCI Gene Hunt 30 October 2010 11:21 AM

Does in my book....

Petem95 30 October 2010 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9682219)
The Daily Mail :rolleyes:

I know, how dare they print a politically incorrect story, how dare they!! :mad:

:Whatever_

tony de wonderful 30 October 2010 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9682326)
No of course it isn't, but as someone above said why give Trevor Brooks coverage in the media... because the media are divisive and want to stir up the hornet's nest of racial hatred so they can sell more papers etc.

The guy is fanatic/extremist, he has a handful of followers ... why focus on him at a time when we should be remembering the many who gave their lives so that we may enjoy our freedom?? If he got no media coverage he wouldn't have a voice!!!

But we live in age of mass media - it's just the way it is. Also it goes both ways with the recent Koran burning etc, and also things like Abu Gharib jail photos.

f1_fan 30 October 2010 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Petem95 (Post 9684257)
I know, how dare they print a politically incorrect story, how dare they!! :mad:

:Whatever_

But they are creating the story, without them there isn't one :wall:

kingofturds 30 October 2010 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Carkillerz (Post 9683075)

30 quid that is chump change you tight git.