ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I see the black on black killings are on the up again! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/857277-i-see-the-black-on-black-killings-are-on-the-up-again.html)

DCI Gene Hunt 27 October 2010 12:55 PM

I see the black on black killings are on the up again!

What is it with these idiots whereby they stab and shoot each other all day long? It's obviously an unwanted gangster rap mentality from the USA, but to my surprise they've started introducing the culture on things like Eastenders (not that I watch it) where dead Billy's mates all rocked up on push bikes with red scarves round their faces....

FFS someone needs to get a grip with these scrotes, this isn't acceptable behaviour in England :mad:

Terminator X 27 October 2010 12:59 PM

Evolution? If they're daft enough to do it, let them carry on I say :idea:

TX.

CEL 27 October 2010 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9678858)
Evolution? If they're daft enough to do it, let them carry on I say :idea:

TX.

+ 1

SinghSuperStud 27 October 2010 01:31 PM

I'm glad u reminded me - WTF was that about on Eastenders?! Gangsters on push bikes? You've got to laugh!!

I remember watching one of those gang programmes a while back and the old gangsters were saying that in their day they had standards and they would know where to draw the line - nowadays their is no honor among theives!

This stupid culture from over the pond needs to be stopped somehow - I say replace MOBO stuff with morris dancing lol :)

DCI Gene Hunt 27 October 2010 01:36 PM

Some media **** in the BBC is trying to make Eastenders "current" by introducing real events, but all they achieve is spreading the culture by further publicising it... a bit like the way the media covers nutters with guns going on the rampage - at every opportunity they're talking about police tactics and what plod will do next etc. The media (and especially music media) have a lot to answer for...

jasey 27 October 2010 01:40 PM

Whatever next - they'll have poofs on emmerdale farm :nono:

DCI Gene Hunt 27 October 2010 01:41 PM

Lesbians on Corrie!!

Funkii Munkii 27 October 2010 02:02 PM

Another killing last night less than half a mile from where I used to live in NW7, so glad we moved :(

bigsinky 27 October 2010 02:14 PM

we have been doing it since 1969 over here. no gansta rap, no drugs, just depended on what foot you kicked with.

SwissTony 27 October 2010 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by jasey (Post 9678924)
Whatever next - they'll have poofs on emmerdale farm :nono:

gay animals :Suspiciou

Will 27 October 2010 03:46 PM

If you think Bellenders is bad, watch Bellenders E20 on BBC 3!!!!':lol1:

Coffin Dodger 27 October 2010 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by CEL (Post 9678904)
+ 1

+ 2 :thumb:

J4CKO 27 October 2010 05:03 PM

I do think the young black guys tend to go one of two ways, just being an individual or joining the herd, playing on the badass thing, they escalate it more and more and end up killing each other for "respec", all that soldier thing, they arent soldiers they are little scrotes with guns and knives playing war with real weapons. I think there is a tendency to decide that they wont get a fair break in business or work cos they is black innit but I work with lots of people and a fair proportion of them are black and they dont come across all "Gangsta", they are just like anybody else, I have no prejudice for anyone of any background, creed, colour or whatever if they make an effort and I think the Gangsta thing is just an excuse to be lazy and trying to be cool whilst using a perceived lack of opportunity to cover this up, most are just thick and gullible that go this way and they try to drag the rest down by making learning uncool and a sleight against the rest of the herd.

madscoob 27 October 2010 05:32 PM

way i see it let em carry on , its a tribal thing . let the self destruction continue. less passengers on the social to pay for

J4CKO 27 October 2010 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 9679253)
way i see it let em carry on , its a tribal thing . let the self destruction continue. less passengers on the social to pay for

Yes, I see your point but it is still a young life, however idiotic and misguided and personally I dont like seeing bereaved mothers on the telly howling, again like the issues mentioned regarding the Asian community it needs to be tackled head on rather than shied away from because it could be construed as racist, the Met have a Black on Black crime unit so stuff is being done but it is so endemic and once these kids have gone down this route and got a record they dont have any other choices.

LUCKO 27 October 2010 05:56 PM

im bad ass innit :cuckoo:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JSpbgoKp8L...ier_02_400.jpg

David Lock 27 October 2010 11:14 PM

1) Lack of education

2) Lack of family and schools discipline

3) Lack of decent role models

4) American and Caribbean influences

5) Bottom of the heap for employment

6) Drugs/Alcohol?

7) Lenient sentences

And it can't help playing hours a day on computer games where you are a winner if you kill lots of people.

There are no easy solutions. But didn't zero tolerance in New York work or did that just hide problem, anyone know?

d

prodriverules 27 October 2010 11:25 PM

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...s/IMG_0025.jpg

Leslie 28 October 2010 11:37 AM

Quite ridiculous that the BBC should include it in a show. That is bound to do more harm than good.

Les