ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   F1 farce (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/856804-f1-farce.html)

TomR555 24 October 2010 08:23 AM

F1 farce

Alonso & friends turning F1 into a farce,the only real racer out there is Lewis Hamilton,Whats the point of the extreme wet tires??? What a joke!!! :mad:

Nate 24 October 2010 10:47 AM

F1 = Fast procession

Haven't liked F1 for some years now because of things like this

BRI4N 24 October 2010 11:46 AM

But once it going was a very good race. First time in ages I haven't -

A. Struggled to stay awake
B. Watched the whole race at normal speed and haven't been tempted to fast forward.

Luckily I was aware that it may get switched to BBC2 and was ready to record the remainder of the coverage.:D

SirFozzalot 25 October 2010 12:24 PM

I thought it was a pretty good race once it got going.

Really hope Alonso doesn't win the championship though :(

Either of the McLarens would be my preferred choice, although I think Button is well and truly out of it now. After them I guess I would want Webber to get it.

Tidgy 25 October 2010 12:31 PM

think mclaren are gone, i hope webber wins, i hate the winging eyebrow boy. If he does win then this season is a fix.

i realy think redbull as a team are pretty shocking. they have had the fastest car all season yet havn;t dispeared into the distance.

SirFozzalot 25 October 2010 12:41 PM

I think Hamilton is still in with a shot. Will need to win the last two races and hope for the red bulls and Alonso to either "DNF" or to finish below about 5th.

Not likely though I feel. :( Although no one predicted Red Bull would score nothing yesterday, so it's not impossible.

rb5 286 26 October 2010 10:09 AM

class race what f1 should be!!!

drivers made to do what they're paid to, sod driving in those conditions, those speeds and with no lights!!!!

stef_2010 26 October 2010 12:04 PM

Hamilton boys in here I think

He doesnt deserve it this year and didnt the 1st time round either

Diesel_DC 26 October 2010 12:33 PM

I agree, I like Button, good news for the sport. Would like to see Webber do it this year though.

yellowvanman 26 October 2010 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by stef_2010 (Post 9676737)
Hamilton boys in here I think

He doesnt deserve it this year and didnt the 1st time round either

:lol: Really, who scored more points than him then? Did anyone move over and let him by?
This was still only his second year, he should have won in his first year in F1, but Mclaren allowed their drivers to race, but he did scare Alonso into trying to black mail his team to tell him to slow down.
Nope didn't deserve it at all.

And no actually i'm not really a Hamilton fan.

kin quick 26 October 2010 07:31 PM

If Button was just that tiny bit more aggressive, then this season may end differently, but as it stands I hope Webber wins it.

Although I think the most entertaining driver out there is definately Kobayashi :notworthy