ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   Wrx Sti Prodrive 2002 (now with link to pics) (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/856541-wrx-sti-prodrive-2002-now-with-link-to-pics.html)

rapid.STI 21 October 2010 10:55 PM

Wrx Sti Prodrive 2002 (now with link to pics)

hi all well i cant believe im gonna right this:cry:

Ive been considering selling my beloved sti7, gutted but due to the WRONG attention this car has brought me over the past 9 months (maybe cos im 26) i have choose to down grade to a older not as in ya face model:cry:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2234578.htm

PM for my no: wayne

Lagamorphandy 23 October 2010 11:46 AM

what a shame gutted for you mate and good luck with the sale. BTTT

eggy790 23 October 2010 12:14 PM

i remember when you bought this car, shame to sell up.. maybe consider breaking?

rapid.STI 23 October 2010 03:18 PM

yes gutted plp!! i really dont need to sell it, i intended to get it sorted before selling her and get top money,, but i thought id see if any 1 was interested? its not half as bad as it sounds,,

eggy its too good to break mate,, there is naff all wrong with her,, apart from a flat battery cos she been stood in the garage with the sh**y weather were having,,

im gutted to let go:( been after 1 for a long time,, looked for months for this.

playtime 23 October 2010 07:13 PM

wayne you will regret it mate but if your mind is made up cheers jamie

brightblue 23 October 2010 11:32 PM

Id be interested in the 18" wheels in the pic if you will sell them seperatly. Drop me a pm if you will let them go.

rapid.STI 24 October 2010 10:03 AM

Id be interested in the 18" wheels in the pic if you will sell them seperatly. Drop me a pm if you will let them go.
there now in black/blue pearl with a pink rim,, they look s**t hot!! but if they dont go with the sti i will put standard wheels on and put the 18s on my uk turbo wagon..

sorry matey i'll bear it in mind tho?

wayne

rapid.STI 27 October 2010 11:54 PM

subaru wrx sti prodrive ( bugeye)
305 bhp standard rather than standard sti which is 261 bhp.
fn02flv feel free to hpi, i have 3 here plus i did it by phone when i went to view,, totally clear..
every mot from new,, current mot is till april 2011.
mileage is either 73 odd or 74,000/ not sure as i cant get out to look.
RAC Trakstar tracker + certificate.
Sigma cat 1 alarm + Immobilizer + certificate. (has some good features)
Leather sti7 seats and door cards. (blue inserts with grey outers,, Barely any wear)
sti mudflaps.
sti tax disk holder.
Zenon's 100% brighter headlight bulbs.
white LED number plate bulbs. there on all modern bm's look really modern in dark.
Factory Prodrive Pack.
Air con
4 X E/ windows
TSL panel filter.
Cobra BK exhaust bk box mated to Prodrive Exhaust With prodrive Sports Cat.
Blitz Dumpvalve.
I/c Intercooler spray.
Drilled disk all round.
Ferrado red racing pads all round.
Uprated clutch, Fitted 06/01/05 £600
18" Dare Drift alloys Refirbed in black with pink riim and sti centre caps.
plasma boost gauge in carbon look 3 gauge din slot.
Apexi turbo timer. with battey reading, air/fuel ratio reading.
gear lock in centre console with key. Allows Driver to lock the car in 2th, 4th, 6th or reverse.
smoked side repeaters + side front reflectors.
upgraded front black meshed grill. (scoobyclinic i think)
SERVICE HISTORY.......
date: mileage:

03/04/02 1604-(subaru-leicester)
29/11/02 10001-(subaru-leicester)
07/10/03 20332-(subaru-leicester)
12/07/05 42990-cambelt-(subaru-sheffield)
16/08/07 57873-(PDS Bellevue-newcastle)
08/09/09 68265-(PDS Bellevue-newcastle)
06/05/10 71427-(me oil & filter change)

has all the service manuals,alarm manuals,subaru brochers, alarm codes, key code, handbooks & subaru wallet.

wayne.

rapid.STI 02 November 2010 02:42 PM

bump for this week

BattyTwollox 02 November 2010 04:17 PM

Good luck with the sale Wayne m8.Hope they got the scum that did the damage b4. ;)
Rich.

rapid.STI 02 November 2010 06:23 PM

Good luck with the sale Wayne m8
thanks matey,, same with your astra ;)

Hope they got the scum that did the damage b4.
i'll leave karma to that 1 ;)

rapid.STI 04 November 2010 06:10 PM

here is a picture of the wheels,, i'll try get some fresh pictures of the car this weekend?

[IMG]http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/87/87/2...6qiCXkc_th.jpg[/IMG]

rapid.STI 05 November 2010 07:56 PM

heres the link to PH,, theres plenty of pics on taken from today (05/11/10)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2234578.htm

wayne

rapid.STI 07 November 2010 11:52 AM

bump for a lazy sunday

ajc1988 07 November 2010 11:44 PM

Free bump for you matey and good luck with the sale. Anyone interested in this wayne is 110% genuine i bought my car off him.

Andy

rapid.STI 08 November 2010 11:31 AM

Free bump for you matey and good luck with the sale. Anyone interested in this wayne is 110% genuine i bought my car off him.

Andy
cheers matey,, how you been keeping? nnot heard nowt from you in ages? how the new flaT?

wayne.

rapid.STI 12 November 2010 12:11 PM

weekend bump :)

rapid.STI 13 November 2010 11:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCT68gUDIII

Link to the walk-around so buyers get a better idea:) enjoy.

wayne.

*lonestar* 17 November 2010 10:14 AM

Id be interested in this car mate, need some more detailed pics

rapid.STI 17 November 2010 11:17 AM

hi mate more detailed pictures? as in? there is the video on the post before yours,, that shows the marks on the car:wonder:

come and view it, you'll buy it:norty:

*lonestar* 17 November 2010 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by rapid.STI (Post 9717377)
hi mate more detailed pictures? as in? there is the video on the post before yours,, that shows the marks on the car:wonder:

come and view it, you'll buy it:norty:

hi mate!

the youtube video cant be open because its "private". im located in germany at present. its a bit difficult/expensive to come and look without better pics.

cheers

rapid.STI 17 November 2010 11:52 AM

hi mate!

the youtube video cant be open because its "private". im located in germany at present. its a bit difficult/expensive to come and look without better pics.

cheers
hi matey ive put it public,, sorry didnt realise. have a good look..

dandruffe 18 November 2010 09:26 AM

absolutely gorgeous car mate.....few months too early for me otherwise would definately be having it!! free BTTT!!

rapid.STI 18 November 2010 09:44 AM

absolutely gorgeous car mate.....few months too early for me otherwise would definately be having it!! free BTTT!!
thanks matey, i would love it to go to some 1 off here:) had alot of interest but no 1 turned up.. might still have it in a few months;) im in no rush for her to go.

Pink_Floyd 19 November 2010 06:24 PM

Can't believe this has not gone!

Bump :thumb:

rapid.STI 19 November 2010 06:34 PM

Can't believe this has not gone!

neither can i? ive had 6 plp interested so far, yet not 1 has turned up to view it? first person to view it will take it home:( although probably better they dont veiw it! that way i get to hang on to it longer :lol1: hope the missus dont see that;)

not long now and you'll be picking yours up? did any1 go to have a look at it for you mate?

Pink_Floyd 19 November 2010 07:08 PM

I had the same problem, lots of calls and emails but nobody viewed. In the end I had two viewings and the 2nd lad bought it. I'm glad 'cause he is a nice bloke and we worked together to get it MOT'd and taxed, he paid and I did the leg work. I'd rather my car went to someone like that than a chancer.

Picking up Monday all being well. The lad from here has not had a chance to look yet but I emailed the previous owner. He's always had any work done at the main dealer, even down to tyres, wipers etc. This year alone its had a H&S cat back, new rear pads and discs at the dealer, Prodrive mudflaps fitted and undersealed. Its been a well loved car.

Fingers crossed.

rapid.STI 19 November 2010 07:32 PM

im the same mate,, hope it goes to some 1 from here;) we'll see. like i say im in no real rush to sell, i'll keep it till after chrimbo if needs be.

i hope it all goes well for ya mate i really do,, main thing is tho a safe journey, looking forward to seeing the piccys when ya get bk:)

Pink_Floyd 19 November 2010 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by rapid.STI (Post 9722203)
im the same mate,, hope it goes to some 1 from here;) we'll see. like i say im in no real rush to sell, i'll keep it till after chrimbo if needs be.

i hope it all goes well for ya mate i really do,, main thing is tho a safe journey, looking forward to seeing the piccys when ya get bk:)

Cheers, I'll post them up Tuesday :thumb:

rapid.STI 21 November 2010 09:33 PM

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...ode/BD11%202NT

now on trader:)