ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Projects (https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-40/)
-   -   rebuilding again after 1000miles WTF (https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-40/855626-rebuilding-again-after-1000miles-wtf.html)

themoneypit 15 October 2010 09:43 PM

rebuilding again after 1000miles WTF

DUE TO SOMEONE POSTING RUBBISH I WONT BE UPDATING UNTILL ITS SORTED. HOWEVER MY BUILD WILL CONTINUE.

DJ_Jon 15 October 2010 09:51 PM

Liking the engine work, not a fan of the arches though. Good luck with the rebuild chap :thumb:

beef-on-the-bone 15 October 2010 10:10 PM

shame to hear that :(

what have/are ISC saying/doing???

frayz 16 October 2010 07:27 PM

Best of luck :)

Ian 16 October 2010 07:30 PM

sports bonnet ftw :)

am thinking of getting myself a set of these arches when ££ allow, think they look v good

themoneypit 16 October 2010 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by DaOne (Post 9658980)
sports bonnet ftw :)

am thinking of getting myself a set of these arches when ££ allow, think they look v good

yeah sport bonnet the idea was to have a carbon one made up. we'll see.
need a crank at the moment

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 9658969)
Best of luck :)

thanks mate. i've being following your build cant wait to see it finish looks fab:thumb:

micaredwrx 16 October 2010 07:50 PM

Looking good Trev :thumb:
Just need some orange powder coat on the rims to finish the look :cool:

frayz 16 October 2010 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by themoneypit (Post 9659013)
thanks mate. i've being following your build cant wait to see it finish looks fab:thumb:

Cheers fella, im looking forward to enjoying some of my work too.... been bleedin long enough :D

themoneypit 16 October 2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by micaredwrx (Post 9659027)
Looking good Trev :thumb:
Just need some orange powder coat on the rims to finish the look :cool:

cheers mate. your set on the orange lol
think its gonna take me a lot longer than i plan as i am refusing sell my six speed box conversion.

eggy790 17 October 2010 09:05 AM

are them pcd converters to change from 5x100 to 5x114?

if so how much are they?

edit: not another scammer

Myles 17 October 2010 02:00 PM

Guns don't kill people, scammees do...........

The threads on NASIOC dont read well for the OP, if it is him.....

Hopefully the truth will out..........

Mikej857 17 October 2010 07:54 PM

Hmmmmm having read the posts on the other site I am hoping the OP isnt this guy as what he has done is completley out of order, If I read it right he has taken nearly £8000 off members of that site for parts that were never sent.

The thing is how do we confirm if the op is this guy or not, I wouldnt buy anything if this guy does decide to post anything. better safe than sorry

I would like to apologize to the OP if this is a case of mistaken identity but it would seem someone has gone to a lot of trouble to find out your user name on here and has your pictures and how do you explain that

themoneypit 17 October 2010 08:29 PM

Right i have contacted the police about this 01473 613 500 pc 1753 officer dasiage.
I haven't received any money from anyone at all. I don't know who is doing this but you can contact the officer yourself.

And that's all I have to say on the matter.

themoneypit 17 October 2010 08:30 PM

Right i have contacted the police about this 01473 613 500 pc 1753 officer dasiage.
I haven't received any money from anyone at all. I don't know who is doing this but you can contact the officer yourself.

And that's all I have to say on the matter.

prodriverules 17 October 2010 09:22 PM

Looks like we have a piece of sh*t here then,scammers really do piss me off:mad:

ALi-B 18 October 2010 01:18 AM

2QIK4UM8: I don't care who this is or who is in the wrong. But this is not the way to go and do it.

Read our forum rules: https://www.scoobynet.com/news-annou...th-2008-a.html

and also take note of this post: https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-a...ing-on-sn.html

We don't tolerate this kind of threatening behaviour on these forums, no matter how justified you think it is.

We will accept posts about someone being scammed so long as they are properly posted within our rules in a respectful manner with evidence and justification, typed in a good level of readable english in a new thread entitled for such a purpose.. But we will not accept rants, taking threads off topic, including any threats. Threats that include pictures of family+kids etc. are considered as malicious intent and we will ban anyone who does this, as this conduct is out of line.

Posts are removed pending further discussion with the admin team.

edit: If any illegal activity has occured, then this is a police matter, and they should be the first port of call, not Scoobynet!

Kieran_Burns 18 October 2010 10:23 PM

We've been in touch with NASIOC and have confirmed that the accounts themoneypit and WorkInProgress are from the same person they are complaining about over there (PorscheEater)

There are complaints against both local accounts and given the information kindly provided by NASOIC we're banning both accounts on Scoobynet.

Any person who has been allegedly scammed by this person needs to seek legal redress through their Credit Card companies / Paypal / Police

Could we also take this opportunity to remind people to NOT enter into purchases without making basic checks first.

Using Paypal and sending payment as a 'gift' means you have NO method of having your money refunded. You may as well give it to the next person walking past your house, hoping they'll give it to the right person.

Also, we've put basic barriers in place to stop new posters from selling on Scoobynet but people insist on trying to buy from non-paying members and ignoring our advice. Check who you are buying from first and treat any request for cash / funds with no redress as extremely suspicious.

PLEASE use the RTM function to report For Sale and Wanted posts that are from non-paying members or are posted in the wrong forum.

Finally when posting about alleged scams, please provide evidence or we will be forced to remove the post no matter what the circumstances are. Sorry, but we have a requirement to stop false allegations when they occur.

Thanks all.