ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   scoobyworld clutch???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/851250-scoobyworld-clutch.html)

wrx0211 15 September 2010 09:36 PM

scoobyworld clutch????

hi guys,any1 using competiton clutch
from scoobyworld.£250 can handle 80% more torque?sounds 2 good 2 b true.needin a new clutch as exedy pink box is slippin after only 1 yeear.cheers guys. :notworthy:notworthy

chrispy200+ 15 September 2010 09:43 PM

I'm using the stage 4 competition clutch at the moment that I got from jap speed, not had a chance to really test it out yet as the car needs mapping to suit the new exhaust but they seem good from what I have read about them on other forums. By the way the stage 2 had a exedy plate in the kit but uses what looks like there own pressure plate. Mate is fitting a stage 2 to a car at the moment

wrx0211 15 September 2010 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by chrispy200+ (Post 9602457)
I'm using the stage 4 competition clutch at the moment that I got from jap speed, not had a chance to really test it out yet as the car needs mapping to suit the new exhaust but they seem good from what I have read about them on other forums. By the way the stage 2 had a exedy plate in the kit but uses what looks like there own pressure plate. Mate is fitting a stage 2 to a car at the moment

cheers mate,whats that like 2 drive then:thumb:

mervil 15 September 2010 10:13 PM

I've got an ACT clutch from MA Performance in the States, it cost me c£400 including delivery via FedEx! It's handling 475/460 just fine at the minute!! :thumb:

chrispy200+ 15 September 2010 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by wrx0211 (Post 9602541)
cheers mate,whats that like 2 drive then:thumb:

It's not too bad, there seems to be no difference to the exedy I had in it before in terms of how heavy the pedal is, it's taking a little bit of getting used to but I think that's where it's brand new and I'm bedding it in almost. Stage 4 can take good power and japspeed were doing the gb on them

wrx0211 15 September 2010 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by chrispy200+ (Post 9602604)
It's not too bad, there seems to be no difference to the exedy I had in it before in terms of how heavy the pedal is, it's taking a little bit of getting used to but I think that's where it's brand new and I'm bedding it in almost. Stage 4 can take good power and japspeed were doing the gb on them

cheers for reply mate,did u get flywheel 2,do you no of any1else runnin same clutch and 4 how long theyv had it,needin it 2 last as exedy only lasted 1 year.:thumb:

chrispy200+ 15 September 2010 11:17 PM

I just got my original flywheel refaced rather than buying a new one. Don't know of anyone else running one, I'd hope it's going to last for a while, might be worth looking at the American sites as they are from over there and not sure how long they have been over here for. I was speaking to the team over in the states before I decided on the stage 4, asked for something to handle 400lb/ft with odd launch now and again and track use