ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Parts for sale- MY04 STi bits!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/851081-parts-for-sale-my04-sti-bits.html)

bonzee 17 September 2010 02:28 PM

Right guys big big thanks for the comments:thumb::thumb:
lets get down to bussiness I myself haven't seen the car since dragging my self out only pics.
police haven't see the car yet for inspection as for stripping bits off i will let you all know in good time.
As for me,
i can only walk to the toilet about 20 foot away i'm fooked big time,
so parts that are ok will be sold just don't even entertain asking prices guys because spanner work is a no no:D i'll let you all know over the next 2 months:thumb: i'm not even to put weight on it for 6 weeks:cry:anyway GUYS BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS AND WELLWISHING :notworthy:notworthy

rallyday ticket and sidc stand pass up for grabs :thumb:

cheers troops:thumb:

APIDavid 17 September 2010 02:36 PM

So what happened bonzee?

And what about the foot ? what have you done to it and how ?

Good luck from all at APi

David

mervil 17 September 2010 02:54 PM

Good to have you back buddy :thumb:

The Trooper 1815 17 September 2010 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by bonzee (Post 9605177)
Right guys big big thanks for the comments:thumb::thumb:
lets get down to bussiness I myself haven't seen the car since dragging my self out only pics.
police haven't see the car yet for inspection as for stripping bits off i will let you all know in good time.
As for me,
i can only walk to the toilet about 20 foot away i'm fooked big time,
so parts that are ok will be sold just don't even entertain asking prices guys because spanner work is a no no:D i'll let you all know over the next 2 months:thumb: i'm not even to put weight on it for 6 weeks:cry:anyway GUYS BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS AND WELLWISHING :notworthy:notworthy

rallyday ticket and sidc stand pass up for grabs :thumb:

cheers troops:thumb:

Marc, good to know your a little better. Cars will come and go. Look after No.1 mate.

I know the guy who as been asked to lift your car from Pyle, if it's your give me a shout and I'll PM his number :thumb:

redwards 17 September 2010 07:58 PM

Glad to hear you're back at home. It's always nice to recover at home. Just get on your games console of choice and pass the hours away.

wrx287 17 September 2010 10:29 PM

Good to hear your back home fella:thumb: At least you'll get some tidy food now:lol1: See you soon buddy:cool:

wrx,sti 18 September 2010 02:27 PM

Bloody hell mate what a mess, glad your home now recovering

evil.soup 18 September 2010 05:59 PM

Glad you are home mate! as others have said, a car is just that and as long as you are doing well the rest doesnt matter. Get well soon and catch you at one of the future meets im sure;):D

REDBULL2 18 September 2010 08:18 PM

gald your getting better that was a bad one very luck to walk away them the cars can be replaced life cant. you will be back behind the wheel befor you know it

mervil 19 September 2010 03:36 PM

Just popped down to see the man himself and seems in good spirits!! Although the scaffolding around his foot might be a bit uncomfortable :D Good to see you buddy :thumb:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...0/d2fed1ee.jpg

ozzreid1964 19 September 2010 03:54 PM

still managing to pose for the camera bonz :lol1:good to see you ok mate:thumb:speak to you soon

The Trooper 1815 19 September 2010 04:14 PM

Can you play Buckaroo on it?

Load it up with kitchen utensils and get the kids to flick your toes :norty:

Get well soon mate :thumb:

STI Glenn 19 September 2010 04:27 PM

Glad your home and can smile ,see you soon

DYL 4N 19 September 2010 04:31 PM

Glad to see you are ok and smilling get well soon.

mervil 19 September 2010 04:46 PM

Looks like Kerplunk!! :)

DYL 4N 19 September 2010 04:52 PM

i was thinking more jenga

Rally fan 555 19 September 2010 05:05 PM

Know how you are feeling Mate - gotta bit of metalwork in my foot, speedy recovery to you and here's to getting up and about - enjoy the slaves first though ;)