ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Whats best way to annoy a neighbour-legally??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/847238-whats-best-way-to-annoy-a-neighbour-legally.html)

pinkypurkhardt 20 August 2010 06:40 PM

can of v-power and a match lol

pinkypurkhardt 20 August 2010 07:12 PM

or get a dog that dont stop barking

J4CKO 20 August 2010 07:31 PM

Become PSL :)

Gregsti01 20 August 2010 08:33 PM

To stop a person being annoying first find their pleasures,their enjoyments,the things they need,then the things that they hate,the things they dont like,then work on them,ie noise.I have found in my life allways be subtle,understanding,sympathetic,then while you have them by the throat you will have their whole undivided attention,while you explain what is on your mind,simples.Ps ton of raw chicken crap does wonders at the bottom of your garden !!!

Gregsti01 20 August 2010 08:56 PM

I had an anti-social housing unit built behind me,the planners just carried on and allowed the dung heap to be built,sure enough all the things came to pass,noise,drugs,mess.Well one of the residence,18yr tart,druggy plus baby had lots of male visitors late at night then music banging out early hours 3am,one night I went and complained.The result was intercom abuse to me,then some naughty person hit the front door in and removed all the main lecky fuses,then 2 days later on my way to work at 6am unscrewed the intercom panel and shorted buzzer connection,sadly I shall miss her has now has moved !!!!! heard some great news she died of drug overdose baby was fostered so baby has half a chance with normal parents not scum bag wasters

jonny_693 20 August 2010 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dr.No (Post 9555613)
Not that applicable if he lives behind you rather than immediately next door, but a friend of mine had a great one a few years ago (whether he's the "annoyed" or the "annoyer" is debatable)...

As a part-time DJ he often listened to music late at night, on quite a nice home hifi in his lounge. His neighbour would complain about the noise, even though it wasn't 'party' level noise and once or twice asked the police to come round and have words with my friend about the noise. On the second visit from the police, at around midnight one night, the copper was asked to set the volume knob at a 'reasonable' level to listen to music that should be acceptable to all. He did so, and my friend took some tippex and marked the knob/dial accordingly.

A couple of weeks later my friend placed a CD in his CD-player, set the volume to "acceptable", hit the "Disc repeat" button - and went on holiday for a fortnight...

Genius :notworthy

stiggy82 21 August 2010 09:04 PM

superb :luxhello:

Leslie 22 August 2010 11:47 AM

He was lucky to have any windows left when he got back.

Les