ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Whats best way to annoy a neighbour-legally??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/847238-whats-best-way-to-annoy-a-neighbour-legally.html)

subarujimmy 18 August 2010 08:36 PM

Whats best way to annoy a neighbour-legally???

Got a neighbour who's a t@sser. He's continuously whinging about about different things. And as a consequence has really p!ssed a few of us off.

So now we want revenge. What is the best way to turn the tables? But we need to do it legally.

Any suggestions?

gallois 18 August 2010 08:40 PM

buy an old bus, mot it for 12months and park it outside his house.

gallois 18 August 2010 08:40 PM

for 12 months

black ctr 18 August 2010 08:40 PM

what's the guy done? looking for revenge i persume it's very bad :confused:

g7prs 18 August 2010 08:41 PM

In what way does he annoy you?

Ian 18 August 2010 08:44 PM

send mr-impreza and slowdrive around......

from what i hear, your neighbour will move asap incase they come back.

job done.

(p.s unless he like the the same sort of twisted stuff that goes on in fight club, then you are stuffed)

:)

stilover 18 August 2010 08:45 PM

There are several ways to annoy a neighbour. But ask yourself, do you really want to swoop to his level. Doing so will give him every excuse to phone the Police and complain that he is being vicimised.

TBH, the best thing to do is nothing. Just exclude him from everything you and your neighbours do ie Barbecues etc.

Aaron1978 18 August 2010 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9554364)
There are several ways to annoy a neighbour. But ask yourself, do you really want to swoop to his level. Doing so will give him every excuse to phone the Police and complain that he is being vicimised.

TBH, the best thing to do is nothing. Just exclude him from everything you and your neighbours do ie Barbecues etc.

+1

What happens if this guy decides to take revenge on your neighbours and yourself, and it's not so legal? Have you wife or kids? Expensive car etc?

Is it realy worth it?

Camoscooby 18 August 2010 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by DaOne (Post 9554361)

job done.

(p.s unless he like the the same sort of twisted stuff that goes on in fight club, then you are stuffed)

He wants to ANNOY his neighbours not make them die laughing when those two leather clad shirt lifters turn up holding hands and threatening to tickle him to death:lol1::D

skoobidude 18 August 2010 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by subarujimmy (Post 9554335)
Got a neighbour who's a t@sser. He's continuously whinging about about different things.....

You don't happen to live next door but one to me do you?

I have the same problem although I just ignore him. My neighbour seems jealous of my life - and paranoid of his own..

what would scooby do 18 August 2010 08:59 PM

Whats best way to annoy a neighbour-legally
move in next door to him :D

Camoscooby 18 August 2010 08:59 PM

Wind chimes that hang between your doors? You could also get a really long, annoying doorbell that plays 2 minutes of some terrible bell choir, point the speaker at his wall and encourage people to ring it. Postmen, delivery people, etc.

Sometimes you can really irritate people just by being super friendly, too. Now THAT's fun, because they really can't do anything, and they just get angrier and angrier while you just get more and more cheerful. Bake some totally weird cookies shaped like smiling boots, and then sing him a sleepytime song when you bring them over. Just totally go ape**** weird on him, he'll hate it.

Or every time you see him, just suddenly strike a really totally weird pose. I've done this and, yes, you have to be willing to look like a total ass but oh dear lord is it funny. :cool:

neil1980 18 August 2010 09:01 PM

Put dog **** on hit house door handle while he is out

prodriverules 18 August 2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by DaOne (Post 9554361)

job done.

Originally Posted by Camoscooby (Post 9554390)
He wants to ANNOY his neighbours not make them die laughing when those two leather clad shirt lifters turn up holding hands and threatening to tickle him to death:lol1::D

look at gay one and cum-no bum licking again tut tut what have i told you 2:D
he'd pack it in if i came round alright,bounce his head on a:brickwall:D

Camoscooby 18 August 2010 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 9554435)
look at gay one and cum-no bum licking again tut tut what have i told you 2:D
he'd pack it in if i came round alright,bounce his head on a:brickwall:D

:lol1:

JonMc 18 August 2010 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9554364)

Totally agree, make the most of your life and just rub it in his face.

Also, when he complains, just ignore him. Walk away, shut the door on him, juts pretend he's not there and make it clear that you consider him an insignificant lifeform that you are not willing to take time out of your wonderful life for:D

neil1980 18 August 2010 09:12 PM

Get some mate's to come n have a street party outside his house lol .

neil1980 18 August 2010 09:14 PM

Even better ask him if e likes anal sex

Simon C 18 August 2010 09:16 PM

Never had neighbours that I didn't get on with... Oh wait thats a lie.

The last set that thought I was riff raff, caught me unloading a dead and gutted deer out of my car, with me covered in blood!! They thought I was nice after that!! :D Although when theey moved I found out she was a animal rights campainer :lol1:

Simon C 18 August 2010 09:17 PM

Never had neighbours that I didn't get on with... Oh wait thats a lie.

The last set that thought I was riff raff, caught me unloading a dead and gutted deer out of my car, with me covered in blood!! They thought I was nice after that!! :D Although when theey moved I found out she was a animal rights campainer :lol1:

Ian 18 August 2010 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by neil1980 (Post 9554450)
Get some mate's to come n have a street party outside his house lol .

Originally Posted by neil1980 (Post 9554457)

dont fancy a party around your way :Suspiciou

neil1980 18 August 2010 09:34 PM

:thumb:

Originally Posted by DaOne (Post 9554467)
dont fancy a party around your way :Suspiciou

anal sex house party ya joining kmfao:lol1:

rookymatt 18 August 2010 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by neil1980 (Post 9554457)

What if he says "oh yesss!" then proceeds to try to drag him inside, to try out his new sex swing and stash of roehypnol????!!!!

neil1980 18 August 2010 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by rookymatt (Post 9554542)
What if he says "oh yesss!" then proceeds to try to drag him inside, to try out his new sex swing and stash of roehypnol????!!!!

Make it blut your the giver not the taker:lol1::D

classicgc8 18 August 2010 09:55 PM

how about arranging a scooby meet in your street with anti lag switched on a few,give him something to actually moan about for a change lol

P1 Daveyboy 18 August 2010 09:59 PM

Get all the local dog owners to stop outside the house

rookymatt 18 August 2010 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by neil1980 (Post 9554549)
Make it blut your the giver not the taker:lol1::D

I'm a lurker!!!! :freak3:

subarujimmy 18 August 2010 10:10 PM

Well he lives at the back of my house, so we don't live next door to each other. And doing anything outside his house is not an option.

I like the idea of the wind chimes from my garden trees which are near his window!

Not keen on anything to do with anal sex though! lol

Anymore suggestions???

g7prs 18 August 2010 10:16 PM

Shag his wife/daughter/son?

EH52WRX 18 August 2010 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by neil1980 (Post 9554424)
Put dog **** on hit house door handle while he is out

LMAO, Neil