ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   What car do you drive?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/84592-what-car-do-you-drive.html)

ozzy 04 March 2002 02:32 PM

I own a cossie and live up my own @rse :D

Scenario 2

Scumbag B sits outside of my house, attempt to nick car and gets the 7-shades of sh!te beaten out of him. I'll happily beat the cr@p out of scumbag A too :D

Stefan

Edited coz I can't even spell my own name ... knuckles trailing along ground ...

[Edited by ozzy - 4/3/2002 2:34:12 PM]

Paulo P 03 April 2002 01:18 PM

Moderators not sure if this is in the right place :confused: feel free to move if it is in the wrong place :)

Don't know if this has been done but I was wondering how many people on here actually own scoobs? Everytime I spot one and post in the was it you I never get a response :(

I will kick it off by saying that I own an Integrale and drive a puma company car.

I also think it would be a good idea to have what car you drive by your name and where you are from what does anyone else think? at least you would be able to ask people about problems with specific models if they have the model as yours :)

Richard Askew 03 April 2002 01:26 PM

..hmmm I think the what car you have and where you life is not wise..

Picture the scene:

Scumbag A looks on the bbs - sees Paul Palmer owns an integrale
Scumbag A fancies an integrale to break down and sell.
Scumbag A also notes Paul Palmer lives in HappyTown
Scumbag A goes onto www.192.com and types Paul Palmer in HappyTown
Scumbag A gets exact postal address of Paul Palmer and rings his mate, Scumbag B who lives near HappyTown
Scumbag B sits outside your house until you get home and then kicks seven shades of shyte out of you for your car keys or even worse...
Paul Palmer loses car and gets hurt purely through no fault of his own...
HappyTown is no longer happy...

Richard Askew 03 April 2002 01:27 PM

ps I gotta Lotus Elise and I live in MankyTown :D

TopBanana 03 April 2002 01:29 PM

I've got a McLaren F1 and I live in Cloud Cuckoo Land

Paulo P 03 April 2002 01:29 PM

fair play but alot of people on here don't use their real names and put where they come from :( I know that people couldn't find my car that way because I am a little more careful than that :)

Scooby Dooby Blue 03 April 2002 01:31 PM

Beautifully illustrated Richard :D

Richard Askew 03 April 2002 01:38 PM

Ozzy - I admire your thoughts and would have no problem in doing the same myself...
Now Picture Scenario 3

Scumbag A and Scumbag B break in to your house at night and hold a stanley blade to the throat of your wife/girlfriend/child/sister and demand the keys...

Richard Askew 03 April 2002 01:42 PM

..oh and just to illustarte the point...Paul you have mail...

Paulo P 03 April 2002 01:44 PM

richard you have mail

Richard Askew 03 April 2002 01:47 PM

Thread Locked at the request of Paul as it is moving off topic