ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Not A Happy Boy. (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/844233-not-a-happy-boy.html)

DYL 4N 30 July 2010 12:00 PM

Not A Happy Boy.

I am editing this post after a lengthy conversation with Olly at Roger Clark. My reason for the built up anger was due to an insident that took place 7 years ago. I was 19 at the time and was attempting my first impreza rebuild. When the person I spoke to found out I was 19 he started shooting me down making me feel really small and putting doubt in my mind about myself.

I have been reassured by Olly that this person was removed from there outfitt and are now working really hard on there customer service.

Olly has offered me his upmost apology, which I accept.

For this I owe Olly and Alan Jeffery's a big appoligy.

All the coments I made before were made in anger and where my own opinion.

redwards 30 July 2010 12:07 PM

Not good to hear. Hope everything turns up. As I mentioned, if I had time on my side you could have kept the pulley longer.

Take a deep breath before you start putting everything back together!!

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 12:07 PM

A bit of "Prima Donna" Power doesn't sit well with some people, they forget who put them there in the first place !! people like us !

I share your unhappiness Mate :razz:

Thanks for your efforts Dylan :notworthy, what a bunch of Plebs ! They should have given you something at least :rolleyes::brickwall

P.S. Did you receive the 2nd hand one today, or is that in the Snail Mail ??

Cannon Fodder 30 July 2010 12:38 PM

Dylan, sorry to hear about you being fcuked about, tbh I would not have thought that of RCM or Enginetuner but it sounds like a right tale of woe. :brickwall

I can't believe that neither of the company's involved have offered anything as a gesture of goodwill on their behalf. :wonder:

As I run a parts department I can understand about supply chain problems but quite frankly it seems to be a case of no-one being the slightest bit bothered in the least. :cuckoo:

Do you have a new pulley coming today or tomorrow, also did you try API, Import Car Parts, Awesome Imports or Advanced Automotive? :)

DYL 4N 30 July 2010 01:25 PM

They forced me to pay top dolla for a second hand as they would have to replace it with a new one. I couldn't work that one out?

But then to refuse me a small Token like a belt guide, that pissed me off.

What can I offer Simon as a tikan of MY appoligy. I feel like a right a s s hole because I have been promicing Simon his car for a week.

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 01:36 PM

Dylan Mate, I don't think it's your fault at all - empty promises from the suppliers are the worry and biggest let down !!!!

This will upset you :brickwall:-

The day after you placed the original order, with the promise from the retailer of next day delivery - a Scottish member offered me a pulley (i assume it was the right one) and I told him we were now OK !!

Had they sent/sending that 2nd hand item, or are we on the search again ??

:)

DYL 4N 30 July 2010 01:49 PM

I'm not holding my breath with these guys. I think we should find one as a back up just incase. Even if I have to keep it for future use.

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 01:54 PM

Want me to try him Mate ? see if it's still with him ? he said was from a car with A/C and wanted dimensions ?

What you reckon ?

DYL 4N 30 July 2010 02:02 PM

Sounds like he is talking about the wrong pulley. Ask for a picture to be sure.

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by DYL 4N (Post 9522111)
Sounds like he is talking about the wrong pulley. Ask for a picture to be sure.

Whats the pulley called mate, as he said he has gone ally on his - may have it - can I pass your mob to him via PM to send you a pic ??

DYL 4N 30 July 2010 02:39 PM

I have edited the post Simon. Read my first post.

We should be motoring soon.

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 02:44 PM

OK Dylan - some people eh ? at least the person has now gone ;) Did he promise delivery of the pulley ?

DYL 4N 30 July 2010 02:53 PM

Tomorrow morning. And a full refund. Cant get fairer than that.

redwards 30 July 2010 03:04 PM

Fair play.

I just hope it turns up for you. Si'll be motoring happy by the end of the weekend.

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by DYL 4N (Post 9522192)
Tomorrow morning. And a full refund. Cant get fairer than that.

Cheers Dylan - thanks for your efforts Mate ;) Good result in the end, lets hope the Snail Mail can deliver now :wonder:

:thumb:

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by redwards (Post 9522206)
Fair play.

I just hope it turns up for you. Si'll be motoring happy by the end of the weekend.

Crossing everything now Rich - even things that can't be crossed !! :eek:

redwards 30 July 2010 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rally fan 555 (Post 9522230)
Crossing everything now Rich - even things that can't be crossed !! :eek:

I'm the same. Finger crossed and small prayer. :)

Rally fan 555 30 July 2010 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by redwards (Post 9522272)
I'm the same. Finger crossed and small prayer. :)

Engine back in and connected yet Mate ??

mervil 30 July 2010 04:49 PM

Was sorry to hear about the problems mate, seeing as I recommended them in the first place! Glad everythings worked out though :thumb:

Black-Hawk 30 July 2010 05:55 PM

What did i miss:wonder:

Cannon Fodder 30 July 2010 08:45 PM

It's ok Jarvis, you can go back to sleep. :sleep: ;) :D

Cannon Fodder 30 July 2010 08:48 PM

Having spoken to Dylan I can well understand his frustration and it is nice to know that RCM value their customer base. :notworthy :thumb:

redwards 31 July 2010 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rally fan 555 (Post 9522311)
Engine back in and connected yet Mate ??

Didn't start it until 7, still no joy. I'm now trying plan D, as Plans A,B,& C were a failure:brickwall

Rally fan 555 31 July 2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by redwards (Post 9523435)
Didn't start it until 7, still no joy. I'm now trying plan D, as Plans A,B,& C were a failure:brickwall

Good luck - keep us posted !! ;)