ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   RS4 v WRX (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/843777-rs4-v-wrx.html)

WRX Blues 27 July 2010 01:35 PM

RS4 v WRX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTVb...eature=related

:eek:

No it's not me but is a red WRX! There are pedestrians walking towards them several times! They can't have any respect for their own or anyone elses lives - unbelievable:(.

Leaney-g 27 July 2010 02:02 PM

I can't view the link as I'm at work and it won't let me play youtube vids.

I was able to read the comments on youtube and they seem to be impressed with the drivers skill.

I can't comment as I haven't yet seen it. But I do hope they were not taking too bigger risks.

Bo_Duke 27 July 2010 02:15 PM

Cheers for the link WRX.

Oh and stop being a big girl this isn't an audition for the Traffic wombles.

Buy a pink micra if you're bothered! :)

Neanderthal 27 July 2010 02:22 PM

What an amazing road!
Scary driving though, I was waiting for the big accident!

Tomwrx 27 July 2010 02:39 PM

that some driving ,there was a good few times i thought they were gonnae get hit the way they drove in and out of the traffic, mental

vindaloo 27 July 2010 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by WRX Blues (Post 9516845)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTVb...eature=related

:eek:

No it's not me but is a red WRX! There are pedestrians walking towards them several times! They can't have any respect for their own or anyone elses lives - unbelievable:(.

Agreed, the number of vehicles that jumped out of the way. One car took to the hard shoulder almost completely, otherwise I don't know that the WRX would have made it through a gap. The screams from the tyres, they really weren't holding back, taking "racing" lines through the corners. Not the sort of thing you want to see on the public roads.

J.

BIG FUD 27 July 2010 03:09 PM

I want to know where the people are waklking to? they lost on the motorway-dual carriageway crazy f....ers

dazdavies 27 July 2010 03:19 PM

Pair of ar5eholes driving like that on public roads. I don't give a toss about their lives but they'd probably take a family with them. Disgraceful!!

L.J.F 27 July 2010 04:20 PM

I am struggling to keep my eyes open now:sleep:

Turbo2 27 July 2010 04:40 PM

The Scoob had 2 or 3 good chances to overtake the Audi, but chickened out each time. He even let that other weedy repmobile get ahead of him. Ponce. :mad:

Nice road and countryside though. They must have covered over 15 miles in those 9 minutes.

Norman Dog 27 July 2010 07:27 PM

The Scoob had a much better driver, RS4 seemed to bottle it a bit in the bends.

A WRX, even a modified one, is no match at all for an RS4 in a straight line, and I speak from experience. ;)

That said, very dangerous driving, should be ashamed, etc etc etc.

midnight 27 July 2010 11:13 PM

Just watched this 3x awesome video, but on a public road - lunacy imho,i was waiting to see the big accident at the end ,thankfully it never happened. Considering the 'grunt' the RS4 has on the straights,that scoob has collosal traction in the bends,and you can hear his tyres begging for mercy as he is clearly much quicker on the twistys.

prodriverules 27 July 2010 11:20 PM

you cant half hear the diff whine on over run on the scoob

The Rig 27 July 2010 11:55 PM

Fair play,those RS4`s pull away when they want to !

Camoscooby 28 July 2010 06:59 AM

Damn these infernal work computers.........I want to watch it.........:brickwall

NEILB1 28 July 2010 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Norman Dog (Post 9517361)

A WRX, even a modified one, is no match at all for an RS4 in a straight line, and I speak from experience. ;)

completely agree fella

gpssti4 28 July 2010 07:07 AM

The cars are weapons, but driven by complete tools.

topman2180 28 July 2010 07:20 AM

i thought your only supposed to drive like that in video games

Mr Wagon 28 July 2010 08:54 AM

This has been on the internet for some time. Some folk have said that the footage is from Brazil....

oadamo 28 July 2010 09:31 AM

awesome.
ad

scooby L 28 July 2010 09:41 AM

The scoop looks more STI than WRX... if it was a WRX then fair play

Great to watch but some of the overtaking moves were crazy.....Brazilian drivers must be very accommodating to street racing...

He was able to reign in the RS4 quite easily after letting the rep mobile past... and the Audi driver looked out of his comfort zone on a few of those tighter corners :D :D ..
but hell when the RS4 nailed it he was gone and given a clear road probably would have shaken the scooby 1/3rd into the hill.....he got slower (or the WRX got quicker) towards the bottom

ice643 28 July 2010 12:39 PM

if its brazil Ayrton Sennawould have been proud,wot a set of tossers.

stilover 28 July 2010 12:53 PM

Nice road.

Didn't see a problem when the road was lightly trafficed.

Frosticles 28 July 2010 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9518520)
Nice road.

Would you like to be driving on that road with your family when those pratts are about then?????? :cuckoo:

stilover 28 July 2010 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Frosticles (Post 9518812)
Would you like to be driving on that road with your family when those pratts are about then?????? :cuckoo:

When the road was busy, then they should have slowed down. I would have.

But if there isn't much traffic about, and they don't do anything that would cause an accident, then fair play to them.

Most of us on here has pretty fast cars. We all open them out when the road and weather allows.

Anyone on here that states speeding on the public roads is dangerous, log on to:-

www.imstuckmyownarse.com

Leaney-g 28 July 2010 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9518843)
When the road was busy, then they should have slowed down. I would have.

But if there isn't much traffic about, and they don't do anything that would cause an accident, then fair play to them.

Most of us on here has pretty fast cars. We all open them out when the road and weather allows.

Anyone on here that states speeding on the public roads is dangerous, log on to:-

www.imstuckmyownarse.com

You shouldn't admit to opening your car up on a public road on here mate.

I once asked the question and I had every man and his dog coming on here and telling me they never speed.

After all, that's why they drive 350+bhp cars - to never go over the speed limit.

w@nkers

scooby L 28 July 2010 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9518520)
Nice road.

And if they were driving within their limits... ;)

I'm surprised they chose to race going down the hill... makes more sense to nail it up that mountain road...but then again..the RS4 would have obliterated
the WRX

Frosticles 28 July 2010 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9518843)

www.imstuckmyownarse.com

Sorry, but you are a cock! Would you openly drive like that on a public road????? Obviously you are still wet behind the ears and your favourite film is the fast and the furryarse.
If you killed or maimed anyone with your idiotic actions would you then think driving like that was "Acceptable"??? :cuckoo:

nathanb 28 July 2010 06:24 PM

Idiots!

Pink_Floyd 28 July 2010 07:36 PM

You can be the best driver in the world, but you can never ever predict what others might do.

Is there any STD Impreza that can keep up with an RS4?