ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I Hope They Hang The B@stard. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/84360-i-hope-they-hang-the-b-stard.html)

Terzo 333 02 April 2002 05:56 PM

http://www.yorkshire-post.co.uk/scripts/editorial2.cgi?cid=3&aid=450226

My friend Mark was murdered in cold blood on Monday night. One of the nicest people you could ever meet was stabbed to death, aged 21.

The man they arrested that night should be executed. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. No questions asked. I have never been in this situation before, and hope none of you ever have to. It isn't nice. I have never had an opinion on the death sentence, but scum like this should not be allowed to breath.

What makes me mad is the thought of the justice that Mark WON'T get. What will his killer get ? 5 years ? I'm sorry if these words seem stern to some, but this is how I think it should be.

Mark,

Rest In Peace my friend. You are in a safer place now.

Matthew.

P1Fanatic 02 April 2002 06:13 PM

Thats sickening mate. Happens more and more these days and nothing ever seems to be done. Must really hit home when it happens to someone so close. Accept my condolences :(

Simon.

RichiW 02 April 2002 06:14 PM

So very sorry to hear about your loss Matthew.

My thoughts are with you and Marks family.

Rich.

RichiW 02 April 2002 06:18 PM

Just read the article, totally sickening, and yes your right.The murderer will get away with a few years inside. :(

It should be a custodial sentence(with hard labour) for merely carrying a knife, let alone using it.

Totally sickening.

Rich.

BOB.T 02 April 2002 10:09 PM

:(

Bob

ChrisB 02 April 2002 10:11 PM

stephen emery 02 April 2002 10:13 PM

STi wanna Subaru 02 April 2002 10:37 PM

That's so sad. I'm sorry but I don't know what to say. My thought's go to his friends and family. I can never understand the reasons behind these things....

Guy

Richard Askew 02 April 2002 10:50 PM

Sometimes words are not enough to express feelings...

mik 03 April 2002 07:01 AM

Darren Thompson 03 April 2002 07:24 AM

I have just read the paper article and all I can say is the good ones always go first, I hope they lock the man who stabbed him up for ever.

Daz.

MATTeL 03 April 2002 08:03 AM

Such a waste, my sympathies for his family and friends.

Jen 03 April 2002 08:34 AM

Sometimes "smilies" are not enough to express feelings.

Markus 03 April 2002 09:18 AM

Words can't convey what I want to say about this.

It's a sad state of affiars when you try and protect someone and some arsehole stabs you for it.

I agree that the git should be killed, end of story.

I have very strong views on this type of thing, not going to rant about them on here though, this thread is not the place.

My condolenses to Mark's family and friends who have to try to come to terms with this.

The Zohan 03 April 2002 09:21 AM

Word fail me

My sincerest condolences to you and the family of this brave young man. What a damn shame.

I hope this piece of sh*t rots in jail although this is hardly a fitting punishment - eye for an eye!

Paul

DJ Dunk 03 April 2002 09:48 AM

Really shocked and sorry to hear about your friend :(
Same thing happened to someone I knew, words cannot express the numbness felt :(

I hope everyone else involved is okay.

Also hope that scumbag rots in hell . . . forever [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

rik1471 03 April 2002 10:03 AM

Death is too easy for a c**t like this. He deserves to suffer.

Dizzy 03 April 2002 10:10 AM

Its a sad time we live in :(

ScoobyJawa 03 April 2002 10:10 AM

:( Sorry to hear this. :(

This is exactly the reason why the death penalty should be brought back, there is too much violent crime, and on the up - why?, they know they'll get any with a poxy sentence, to sit in a jail, watch TV and play pool all day soaking up our Taxes to keep em there. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Condolences on the loss of your friend Matthew, and condolences to his family :(

Terzo 333 03 April 2002 07:33 PM

Thank you all for your kind words. It really does mean a lot to me. As DJ Dunk said, you can't really express the numbness you feel in a situation like this. I guess it just feels "sureal" at the moment. More likely it hasn't sunk in.

Once again thankyou. It makes me feel better, and puts a bit more faith in human nature that is sadly lacking at the moment.

Matthew

Luke 03 April 2002 07:37 PM

"The world famous British Legal system " will take care of it ....

JASON H 03 April 2002 07:49 PM

Know how you feel, a very close friend of mine was stabbed to death 6 years ago RIP. The MURDERER got convicted of manslaughter served 2yrs 6mths of a 5yr sentence. British justice ??
Jason.

russell hayward 03 April 2002 08:15 PM

My condolences.

""The world famous British Legal system " will take care of it ....""

If only that were true. Half the Judges seem to have gone mad, and the Law is so antiquated (sp?) it can't be relied on anymore.

I waited a long time to see "Justice" done, only to be let down by a pathetic technicality and a smart Barrister. The Criminals get the good barristers because the System pays their fees. The CPS haven't got the funding to buy the good ones so end up with the crap ones.

No punishment will bring back your friend and don't waste your life being angry.

He will get what he deserves somewhere along the line.

Scott W 03 April 2002 09:49 PM

Sorry to hear this..... :(

Huxley 03 April 2002 10:12 PM

Our thoughts are with you and Marks family.

Mr Mrs Huxley

Nate-old 05 April 2002 06:05 PM

:( ...... Let's just hope he suffers behind bars with the likes of people that could do harm to him !!

Nate.

polarbearit 05 April 2002 08:16 PM

PeterUK300 05 April 2002 08:40 PM

catflap 05 April 2002 08:59 PM

lets hope he gets his ass raped every night for the rest of his life the peice of filth.

this sort of thing makes me sick

Steve Whitehorn 05 April 2002 10:11 PM

I hope justice is done
Steve