ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Reg M600 PAB (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/843204-reg-m600-pab.html)

shaddow 23 July 2010 04:59 PM

Reg M600 PAB

Hi everyone,

A bit random but a (BLUE SUBARU IMPREZA WRX-STI TYPE UK reg M600 PAB) was spotted by 2 of my neighbours pulling into our car park, pulling up next to my P1, getting out and looking round it then got back in a drove into the next clul de sac which is a dead end.

I know most of the imprezas round my area and this one does not ring any bells. The issue is my P1 cant really be seen when driving past as it tucked away round the back of my house. This happened about 2 year ago and a few night later my Evo went walk abouts!
:mad:

On the other hand an enthusiast could have seen me pulling up and decided to come back to have a look round my car.... bit odd though.

Does anywone know this car in the Bradford area?

stann01 23 July 2010 05:33 PM

keep an eye on it buddy, does not sound good.

nick172sport 23 July 2010 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by shaddow (Post 9510587)
Hi everyone,

A bit random but a (BLUE SUBARU IMPREZA WRX-STI TYPE UK reg M600 PAB) was spotted by 2 of my neighbours pulling into our car park, pulling up next to my P1, getting out and looking round it then got back in a drove into the next clul de sac which is a dead end.

I know most of the imprezas round my area and this one does not ring any bells. The issue is my P1 cant really be seen when driving past as it tucked away round the back of my house. This happened about 2 year ago and a few night later my Evo went walk abouts!
:mad:

On the other hand an enthusiast could have seen me pulling up and decided to come back to have a look round my car.... bit odd though.

Does anywone know this car in the Bradford area?

block it in with other cars be very suspicious report it

shaddow 23 July 2010 08:08 PM

yeah good idea, il block it in tonight.

mervil 23 July 2010 08:23 PM

According to www.askmid.co.uk it's a Sport!!

Keep it blocked in as said above :thumb: They probably want something quicker ;)

shaddow 23 July 2010 08:30 PM

i hpi'd it today, mid is usually a bot out of date. The new owner has only had for 3 weeks. I typed its previous plate into the search and it pulled up a post from 2006 as someone from Wakefield was looking to buy it.

vindaloo 24 July 2010 02:40 AM

If you're particularly worried about it, take something off under the bonnet so it can't be used/started. Not that one can remove rotor arms these days... MAF is "easy" but I wouldn't want to disturb that on a regular basis, myself.

J.

seddomyster 24 July 2010 08:42 AM

block it in as above. u can take parts off to stop it running but dont stop them pulling it away by a rope for instance. i get paranoid bout mine. keep a check on it as if turn up again u know what there here for