ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   GMTV weather-girl Claire Nasir - Oh dear (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/842815-gmtv-weather-girl-claire-nasir-oh-dear.html)

corradoboy 21 July 2010 07:33 AM

GMTV weather-girl Claire Nasir - Oh dear

I've always said she has a pretty face, but the body was a bit dodgy.
With this in mind choice of exercise clothing for an outdoor training session wasn't best advised in my opinion....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...aby-bulge.html

bigsinky 21 July 2010 07:43 AM

now I am no oil painting, but why would you wear something like that knowing there was a chance of paparazzi snapping a few shots. do you think her trainer shamed her into wearing it? surely some loose fitting sweat clothes would have been better.

belliott69 21 July 2010 08:09 AM

camel toe.

Hysteria1983 21 July 2010 08:09 AM

Wow! Day glo Lycra... She is brave.

Maybe she is thinking, the worse I look on the before snap, the better the after shot will be.

Hysteria1983 21 July 2010 08:09 AM

Wow! Day glo Lycra... She is brave.

Maybe she is thinking, the worse I look on the before snap, the better the after shot will be.

STi wanna Subaru 21 July 2010 08:20 AM

Xmas fitness video 100%

The pics are repulsive.

billythekid 21 July 2010 08:37 AM

Yep, all managed and staged for the media.. then in 6 months after "training" she will come out a size 10 and release a video "look at me now"...

:nono:

Leslie 21 July 2010 09:16 AM

She seems like a nice girl though!

Les :)

Neanderthal 21 July 2010 10:24 AM

I've always thought she has a very pretty face. She's never been stick thin though, just knows how to package it well when she's on the TV.
I suspect a lot of that weight isn't just down to having a baby!
Aren't they all getting the sack from GMTV? if so you can see why she's doing the fitness video, get that out before people forget who she is ;)
Why would anyone chose to do their workout outside in the hot sunshine instead of an air conditioned gym?!

The Zohan 21 July 2010 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=Neanderthal;9506481
Aren't they all getting the sack from GMTV? if so you can see why she's doing the fitness video, get that out before people forget who she is ;)
Why would anyone chose to do their workout outside in the hot sunshine instead of an air conditioned gym?![/QUOTE]

Put those two together and you have the answer - publicity, good or bad keeps you in the public eye and hearts, imagine all those other recent mums with similar weight and body issues queuing up for the DVD release of 'How to Loose Your Pregnancy Weight' with Claire Nasir

EddScott 21 July 2010 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by billythekid (Post 9506367)
Yep, all managed and staged for the media.. then in 6 months after "training" she will come out a size 10 and release a video "look at me now"...

:nono:

She'll need surgery to have an acceptable bikini body. Her skin will be very saggy when she loses the weight so although she will be skinnier than now she'll have lots of creases.

A mate has terrible saggy skin and stretch marks up his arms after losing alot of weight.

stilover 21 July 2010 11:33 AM

Was fit and knobable, but now just looks like a whale.

Another reason not to have kids.

Girlfriend/wife has nice body. Have a baby and that nice body turns to blubber.

jaytc2003 21 July 2010 11:39 AM

her body looks older than 40. always thought her tits werent in proportion to the rest of her, seeing that belly I know why

Gordo 21 July 2010 11:40 AM

quality journalism

scoobywrxwagon 21 July 2010 11:47 AM

Ohhhhhhh dear..............

Thats not good but to be honest theres women out there that look alot worst and havnt even had kids. Good on her for trying though alot of women when they get into that state become depressed and eat even more.

But it does look like a promo for her to say look how I look then and look at me now for xmas video sales and if she does that then hats off to her I know most ppl men or women that cant be assed EVER..........

hutton_d 21 July 2010 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9506563)

Complete b*llux! My wife got her flat stomach back in 10 days. The only reason to gain excess weight in pregnancy is consuming too much food and sitting on your ar5e (assuming a normal pregnancy that is!!!). But that bird in the photos has got more than 'pregnancy fat', she hasn't exercised worth a jot since she was about 10 probably. Plus ate too much ..... simples! :thumb:

Dave

The Zohan 21 July 2010 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9506613)
Complete b*llux! My wife got her flat stomach back in 10 days. The only reason to gain excess weight in pregnancy is consuming too much food and sitting on your ar5e (assuming a normal pregnancy that is!!!). But that bird in the photos has got more than 'pregnancy fat', she hasn't exercised worth a jot since she was about 10 probably. Plus ate too much ..... simples! :thumb:

Dave

The other reasons are being older as a mother, it is easy for 20 y/old's body to spring back but a 35 y/o - much harder. It does help to be in shape prior to getting pregnant, eating properly whilst pregnant and indeed after pregnancy - and exercising!:)

hutton_d 21 July 2010 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9506616)
The other reasons are being older as a mother, it is easy for 20 y/old's body to spring back but a 35 y/o - much harder. It does help to be in shape prior to getting pregnant, eating properly whilst pregnant and indeed after pregnancy - and exercising!:)

My wife was 39 when she gave birth ..... :D But on the rest you're quite right. Trouble is people think running the hoover round the house 3 times a week is exercise! :nono:

Dave

Sub97 21 July 2010 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9506794)
My wife was 39 when she gave birth ..... :D But on the rest you're quite right. Trouble is people think running the hoover round the house 3 times a week is exercise! :nono:

Dave

How do you get your misses to hoover 3 times a week????

what would scooby do 21 July 2010 02:45 PM

There are less craters on the moon

Neanderthal 21 July 2010 03:31 PM

To be fair to Claire, I read that she had quite a serious medical condition which made her gain a lot of weight as a result, but as others have said, that's not just 'post pregnancy' weight she's carrying.

Her hubby was on Freaky Eaters as well, can't remember what he couldn't eat but just the sight of it made him come out in cold sweats.

My wife was 40 when she gave birth to our son. Within two weeks you couldn't even tell she'd been pregnant. I think a lot of women who great pregnant feel that it's the green light to eat what they like for once in their lives, just that some go over the top and start eating for four instead of two :lol1:

The Zohan 21 July 2010 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Neanderthal (Post 9506856)
To be fair to Claire, I read that she had quite a serious medical condition which made her gain a lot of weight as a result, but as others have said, that's not just 'post pregnancy' weight she's carrying.

Her hubby was on Freaky Eaters as well, can't remember what he couldn't eat but just the sight of it made him come out in cold sweats

Didn't she have to have her mouth wired open;)

Neanderthal 21 July 2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9506859)
Didn't she have to have her mouth wired open;)

lol not quite

Nasir, who has been GMTV's weather producer and presenter since 2000, was diagnosed with fibroid growths in her uterus in 2001.
The condition swelled her stomach and led some viewers to think she was pregnant and to write in to the show congratulating her.
In 2002 she had a uterine artery embolisation to shrink the fibroids, but was warned by doctors that she may never be able to have a baby.
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/p...regallery1.jpg

Trout 21 July 2010 03:50 PM

Flat stomach 10 days post-partum is going some! Indeed that is abnormal! Was the baby very small?

BTW the only serious medical condition that makes you gain a lot of weight is eating too much. It's the law of thermodynamics, stupid! *

* Thermodynamics and diet.

Energy input = energy used + energy stored + entropy

Even if you stop moving, energy used does not go down by that much. Entropy is directly proportional to Energy input.

So if energy stored, i.e. FAT is rising then the most likely culprit is Energy input is also rising. Weight gain, particularly short term weight gain is not hugely influenced by exercise.

Trout 21 July 2010 03:50 PM

What **** BBS implementation!

Lee247 21 July 2010 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9506563)

Where on earth do you get your ideas from :lol1::lol1:

hutton_d 21 July 2010 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Neanderthal (Post 9506883)
Nasir, who has been GMTV's weather producer and presenter since 2000, was diagnosed with fibroid growths in her uterus in 2001. The condition swelled her stomach and led some viewers to think she was pregnant and to write in to the show congratulating her.

No way that that condition led to her having blubber over the whole of her body! :lol:

Dave

Dr Hu 22 July 2010 05:51 PM

eeeeewwww! So you CAN put lipstick on a pig then.......

(and spray tan, and girdles, and hairspray etc etc)

muzza6464 22 July 2010 11:20 PM

Take the light bulb out then a quick getaway in the morning bet her pussy is not as saggy as her belly

corradoboy 23 July 2010 09:00 AM

As it says she's trying to lose her post-baby weight, it may well be ;)