ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone seen Inception yet??!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/842380-anyone-seen-inception-yet.html)

scooby1929 18 July 2010 12:33 PM

Anyone seen Inception yet??!!!

Any good?

DJ_Jon 18 July 2010 12:44 PM

saw it last night, pretty good

stevie333 18 July 2010 03:14 PM

Seen it yesterday,not bad,but you,ve seen all the good bits in the trailers

Richie333 18 July 2010 07:10 PM

I also recommend concentrating during the film. If you miss 5 minutes of what they are saying, you've had it!

Dan W 19 July 2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Richie333 (Post 9502147)
I also recommend concentrating during the film. If you miss 5 minutes of what they are saying, you've had it!

Aye and if those five minutes are spent asleep you'll be gone an hour.:wonder::lol1:

scooby1929 19 July 2010 11:07 AM

I watched it last night and thought it was really really confusing!! Did not like it or maybe I am just thick

andythejock01wrx 19 July 2010 12:13 PM

Haven't seen Inception, but on the subject of films, I saw "Predators" last night. Close to being a remake of the 1987 Arnie original, and all the better for it. Worth a look if that's yer thang!

scooby1929 19 July 2010 12:19 PM

The original Predator was one of the best movies of all time!! I just never get sick of watching it

LUCKO 22 July 2010 04:34 AM

woeful film

If you think "it" is a work of genius designed to challenge your perception of reality, you are dumb.

If you think "it" is a cluster-f*** of bulls*** designed to afford the film-makers the opportunity to spend lots of money on CGI, you are intelligent. Congratulations

scooby1929 22 July 2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by LUCKO (Post 9508006)
woeful film

If you think "it" is a work of genius designed to challenge your perception of reality, you are dumb.

If you think "it" is a cluster-f*** of bulls*** designed to afford the film-makers the opportunity to spend lots of money on CGI, you are intelligent. Congratulations

+1

Milamber 22 July 2010 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dan W (Post 9502952)
Aye and if those five minutes are spent asleep you'll be gone an hour.:wonder::lol1:

pmsl :lol1:

WRX_SWRT 22 July 2010 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by LUCKO (Post 9508006)
woeful film

Thought the guy that directed this was famed for not using cgi and in fact was using weightless rooms for scenes?

Dan W 22 July 2010 05:28 PM

The problem with spending money seeing film is that the film makers can make poor films and know that people will still see them if the trailer is edited right. We all trot along to see the film, conclude its crap but the film makers still took our money.

Have you noticed with some films you'll see in the trailer a particular scene but when you watch the film and see the same scene its a little different. Not quite so good.

I reckon with some films they shoot some scene purely for the trailer. Then reshoot the same scene for the film. So the trailer isnt really showing actual footage from the film.

Trout 22 July 2010 06:26 PM

I saw Inception last night as her indoors dragged me along.

I didn't expect much - thought it would be a thinly plotted CGI-fest. I actually thought it was quite a smart film that took a very complex story and made it understandable and interesting.

I would give it an 8/10 - in fact I did on IMDB.