ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Stevie G latest - not a joke for a change (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/840008-stevie-g-latest-not-a-joke-for-a-change.html)

scooby1929 02 July 2010 01:56 PM

Stevie G latest - not a joke for a change

Just heard this but dont know how true it is:

Court apparantly held a 2 week gagging order on Stevie G private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old). Will hit the papers in 14 days the judge held the gagging order to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. John Terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had an argument with Cappello because Gerard got to keep the England captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerard exposed - they hate each other.

Probably a load of rubbish tho

NEILB1 02 July 2010 02:02 PM

got this through a text message message yesterday and still not going to belive it yet

alcazar 02 July 2010 02:11 PM

If it's true, and the England players fcuked up our chances in South Africa over some squabble like this, NONE of them should EVER play for England again.

cjgeorge 02 July 2010 02:17 PM

I can guarantee you that this is bollocks!, Alex doesn't have a sister to start with!:nono:

chappers51 02 July 2010 02:17 PM

JT should of never been robbed of the captaincy(sp). What he does off the pitch has nothing to do with football, thats just my opinion

Mifo 02 July 2010 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by cjgeorge (Post 9476283)
I can guarantee you that this is bollocks!, Alex doesn't have a sister to start with!:nono:

Probably her mum then!:lol1:

It probably is true something wasnt right was it.

Timwinner 02 July 2010 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mifo (Post 9476297)
Probably her mum then!:lol1:

It probably is true something wasnt right was it.

or his step sister, whatever it turns out to be she needs to be better looking than Bridges Mrs if he got to stay as captain.

Leaney-g 02 July 2010 02:51 PM

I can't believe people buy into this nonsense.

Pink_Floyd 02 July 2010 03:32 PM

I have to laugh at this, has the world not forgot about 'Saint John Terry's' antics???? Kettle, black, pot, calling - Rearrange......

New_scooby_04 02 July 2010 03:53 PM

A few things

1) Footballers are generally in no position to be making judgements about the morals of the team mates ;) JT has a f*cking cheek in particular given what he was up to in his private life!

2) When you play for your country, what happens off pitch should stay off pitch, when you're on that field the game is the important thing

3) The reason we performed badly (as usual) was that our team consited of a bunch of over-paid, over-rated pre-madonnas. Our team cohesion has been ****e for the last few international tournaments: England only seem to play well (not always) when up against the odds, as if the players need some kind of impetus (other than the fact that they're playing for their country) to get off their arses! Even then we don't usually come out with the right result; we just get remembered as being the team that wouldn't give up. This just sounds like another excuse to explain the lack of cohesion to me.

4) England will not improve untill the media, the fans and the people involved with the game realise that 1966 was a LONG time ago, it's been a while since we've been a real force to be reckoned with in the game we invented. We need to stop basking in the glory days, wake up and smell the coffee and start getting real English talent into the Premier league so that the England manager is spoilt for choice for the England squad rather than having the choice being made for them by the lack of available home talent and media hype/pressure. Playing for the national team should be an honour bestowed on only those players demonstrating the highest form and decent behaviour on and off the pitch. Some players, e.g. Rooney seem to end up in the squad by default no mater how off form they are!

Trout 02 July 2010 04:00 PM

Stevie G latest - a joke for a change
EFA

Crosstalk 02 July 2010 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04 (Post 9476407)
...pre-madonnas.

Heehee, are they all about to dress in pointy bras and sing Vogue?

It's prima donnas.

jaytc2003 02 July 2010 07:52 PM

got to love internet hoaxes :rolleyes:

Even when it is said that she doesnt even have a sister people still go on about it!

itr786 02 July 2010 08:03 PM

regardless of how much tension there was, fact is...

ENGLAND 1 - 4 ZE GERMANS Just incase someone wasn't sure of the score :thumb::lol:

Mifo 02 July 2010 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by itr786 (Post 9476781)

ENGLAND 1 - 4 ZE GERMANS Just incase someone wasn't sure of the score :thumb::lol:

Thanks for reminding us! Are you Scotish or German?:Whatever_

Aaron1978 02 July 2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by itr786 (Post 9476781)

when's it your turn for the ruck sack:thumb:

Jamie 02 July 2010 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by scooby1929 (Post 9476257)
Just heard this but dont know how true it is:

Court apparantly held a 2 week gagging order on Stevie G private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old). Will hit the papers in 14 days the judge held the gagging order to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. John Terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had an argument with Cappello because Gerard got to keep the England captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerard exposed - they hate each other.

Probably a load of rubbish tho

Cough bullsh1t she has no sister :brickwall

Moley 02 July 2010 09:15 PM

There are certainly a lot of rumours doing the rounds about Gerrard, wether is be the sister-in-law or the 16/17 year old (Ronnie Whelans daughter apparently)

Time will tell if the rumours are true or not, but what does seem clear is that once Ferdinand was ruled out the world cup, Terry has got the major arse about Gerrard being made captain (ie he's been as naughty as i have, so why should he be captain if i was stripped of it), and has thrown his toys out his pram and caused a lot of disruption.

If this is the case (which appears to be true), Terry should never been picked for England again.

my06 ppp silver 02 July 2010 09:44 PM

not having that one, sheer speculation and rumour, if it is true then i will be amazed and will hold my hand up. as for the captaincy imo, none of them should of had it, as a leader carragher is the man. i would say though there is more to curran and gerrards relationship than what is published, and quite underworld too. i am saying fook all btw. and as for terry and gerrard/liverpools relationship surely you all know carraghers dad done terrys mum? it got chanted at a match last season "john terrys ma loves scouse cock" lol, terrys face was a picture.

deanb1980 02 July 2010 09:47 PM

well apparently his misses doen't have a sister

Moley 02 July 2010 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver (Post 9476947)
as for terry and gerrard/liverpools relationship surely you all know carraghers dad done terrys mum? it got chanted at a match last season "john terrys ma loves scouse cock" lol, terrys face was a picture.

I thought it was one of his mates..... but fooking funny whoever it was.

IMO David James would have made a good captain.

Anger 02 July 2010 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9476954)
I thought it was one of his mates..... but fooking funny whoever it was.

IMO David James would have made a good captain.

But how would that have worked for the first game Gary ;)

Moley 02 July 2010 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 9476961)
But how would that have worked for the first game Gary ;)

Good point Angus :thumb:

KickboxingCrazy 02 July 2010 10:04 PM

what a load of sshhiiitt! there is no sister/ sister in law/ gerbils cousin/ turtles auntie! its a discusting rumour and you lot sound like a bunch of girls

Moley 02 July 2010 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by KickboxingCrazy (Post 9476999)
what a load of sshhiiitt! there is no sister/ sister in law/ gerbils cousin/ turtles auntie! its a discusting rumour and you lot sound like a bunch of girls

..... which would make the bust up between Gerrard and Terry even worse, if the rumours aren't true.

New_scooby_04 03 July 2010 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Crosstalk (Post 9476633)
Heehee, are they all about to dress in pointy bras and sing Vogue?

It's prima donnas.

LOL thanks for the correction...although, if I'm honest, I think I prefer my version! :D

Leslie 03 July 2010 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mifo (Post 9476826)
Thanks for reminding us! Are you Scotish or German?:Whatever_

Just another troll!

Les

Leslie 03 July 2010 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 9476274)
If it's true, and the England players fcuked up our chances in South Africa over some squabble like this, NONE of them should EVER play for England again.

They have already earned that distinction!

Les