ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   2001 onwards WRX F&R grooved discs and kevlar pads (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/838688-2001-onwards-wrx-f-and-r-grooved-discs-and-kevlar-pads.html)

Godspeed Brakes 23 June 2010 08:51 AM

2001 onwards WRX F&R grooved discs and kevlar pads

To carry on from the very popular group buy we had recently on our grooved discs and kevlar fast road pads , as we are still getting loads of enquiries if its still running , I have started a new one , these discs and pads are to fit with the front Subaru embossed 4 pot calipers and rear subaru embossed 2 pot calipers , the front discs are 294mm and the rears are 290mm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...01discs002.jpg

All our discs come with a 12 month guarantee against warping even if you do track days

Our grooved discs have 6 curved grooves per face , the grooves dispurse the gases given off the by the pads when driving hard , and will deglaze the pads , and clear any debris from the pad surface , we do not offer drilled discs as these are too unrealiable for performance discs as all makes of drilled discs have a tendancy to crack around the holes

Our Kevlar pads are basically the first stage up from standard , they work perfect from cold , and totally quiet in all use , but will withstand heat better than a standard pad when pushing on , they are a great all round pad for most people driving style , they would not be suitable for very hard road users or people doing tack days as a front pad , but would suit this style of driving as a rear pad as the rears wont see the heat the front would.

All our discs and pads are a direct replacement for the standard discs and pads

One extra option we are offering is to spray the centre of the discs black as per original discs to stop the centres going rusty once fitted , we had a few people mention about the bell of the discs going rusty on our last group buy , which unfortunately will happen , some on the last group buy painted them themselves , but we can offer this as an option for £10 extra per pair

We can take card payments , over the phone , paypal , cheques or online bank transfer , all items are in stock for a next day delivery , and we will email you the full tracking details once its packed ready to go so you can track it on its overnight delivery to you

Front and rear grooved discs and kevlar pads are £220
Painting the centre's black £20 for front and rears
P&P is £15

All our discs come with a 12 month guarantee against warping even if you do track days

No minimum numbers and we have them in stock for next day delivery , collection , can also fit them as we have full garage facilities

Put you name down and order straight away

I can be contacted on 01656 723060 , ian@godspeedbrakes.co.uk or PM

Cheers Ian

Razorwrx1 25 June 2010 12:32 AM

Hope this is on in afew months. Just what I need:thumb:

baz995 26 June 2010 08:38 PM

Hi Ian could i please ask how much the rears with pads would be with pads for the front. Also i am after doing my pistons as i am sure one of my callipers sticks intermittently. I thought my front discs were warped as there is shudder when i brake but it is only every now and then, the pads look overheated as well so. So could you also quote for the pistons for the front end of a 2003 wrx blob?

many thanks

Godspeed Brakes 27 June 2010 10:57 AM

Hi
If the calipers are sticky they need doing straight away so as to not damage the discs , the judder every now and again could be pad deposits were they are overheating , I can supply you a set of stainless steel pistons for £100 , and seal kits for £19.50 per caliper , or fully reconditioned calipers and colour you want for £195 exchange.

I can supply you grooved rear discs and kevlar pads for £125 a set

Hope this helps
Cheers Ian

baz995 27 June 2010 05:19 PM

many thanks for the reply Ian will give you a ring this week for rear discs pads and front pistons, do you price match at all on the seal kits at all?

Godspeed Brakes 06 July 2010 10:24 PM

Bttt

mozzerscoob 15 July 2010 05:31 PM

Hi Ian will this pads and disc kit fit my 2005 '05' plate wrx with the red subaru imbossed calipers. Oh also is this group buy still going .

You can supply front and rear discs with painted bells and delivery for £255.00 all in ?

Godspeed Brakes 15 July 2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by mozzerscoob (Post 9496853)
Hi Ian will this pads and disc kit fit my 2005 '05' plate wrx with the red subaru imbossed calipers. Oh also is this group buy still going .

You can supply front and rear discs with painted bells and delivery for £255.00 all in ?

Hi
Yes they are suitable for your car , and yes £255 delivered next working day
Cheers Ian
01656 723060

TIZERBOY 16 July 2010 12:27 AM

Hi Ian, do you do these for my bugeyed 2001 sti???????

Godspeed Brakes 16 July 2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by TIZERBOY (Post 9497686)
Hi Ian, do you do these for my bugeyed 2001 sti???????

Hi
Yes we do , I can supply you grooved front and rear discs and front and kevlar pads for £295 , plus £20 if you want the front and rear disc centre's sprayed black.
P&P is £15
Cheers Ian
01656 723060

Mr J 16 July 2010 07:10 PM

Hi Ian

Like some for my 2002 sti, but need something better then plain kevlar pads so pfc or maybe ebc yellow let me know what you can do and this will go to Sweden.
performance/£ is important reg the pads.
Will need to work on track with a MD321T on E85 and to take me to work and my kids to school

Cheers
Jan

mikescooby 16 July 2010 07:41 PM

wow another deal, next week im going to order them front disc and pads for the front for £99, mate

bigfootjim76 17 July 2010 01:38 AM

hi ian did you get my pm ?

Godspeed Brakes 26 July 2010 08:16 AM

Have plenty of these available for a next day delivery
Cheers Ian
01656 723060

fudumped 26 July 2010 10:42 PM

Yes please ian
Can u pm payment details of full set inc black centres thanks

Phil

Godspeed Brakes 26 July 2010 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by fudumped (Post 9516128)
Yes please ian
Can u pm payment details of full set inc black centres thanks

Phil

Hi Phil
The front and rear grooved discs with painted centre's and kevlar pads , including next day delivery is £255 , we can take payment via paypal , or any type cards over the phone on 01656 723060
Cheers Ian