ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Eastern Europeans......... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/837799-eastern-europeans.html)

alcazar 16 June 2010 09:15 PM

Eastern Europeans.........

TWENTY minutes in the Chinese tonight while some daft Eastern European bint tried to decide what to have for her tea. She just had no idea what anything was, had the owner bringing suff out to show her, kept changing her mind, and thought the whole thing was REALLY funny.
:rolleyes:

Back to wherever you came from you silly biatch.

The Dogs B******s 16 June 2010 09:29 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhh,you'll have the pc lot moaning about you being racist

kingofturds 16 June 2010 09:37 PM

" I deep fwii you face biaaatchh!"

tathan 16 June 2010 09:41 PM

and those bloody chinese too, send them back!

You'll have to cook your own tea though...

dpb 16 June 2010 10:26 PM

youd never get this kinda malarky cross the channel :nono:

itr786 17 June 2010 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 9451294)
TWENTY minutes in the Chinese tonight while some daft Eastern European bint tried to decide what to have for her tea. She just had no idea what anything was, had the owner bringing suff out to show her, kept changing her mind, and thought the whole thing was REALLY funny.

Funny you have to come on a internet forum to express your views.

pussy-ass keyboard warriors lol

Martin2005 17 June 2010 12:18 AM

Stop having a go at Eastern Europeans... some of my favourite lap-dancers are from that part of the world!

ScoobyWon't 17 June 2010 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 9451630)
Stop having a go at Eastern Europeans... some of my favourite lap-dancers are from that part of the world!

Where are the rest of your favourite lap dancers from?

RA Dunk 17 June 2010 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9451646)
Where are the rest of your favourite lap dancers from?

Some of the wimmins are quite tidy though. :luvlove:

Captain Carbon 17 June 2010 04:03 AM

Let me get this right, you're having a go at an eastern european ordering foreign food such as a Chinese meal...are you Chinese? Or you're 'better' because you know exactly what you want? Do you get annoyed when driving around an area you don't know and the locals are tooting their horns because you're lost? Hhhmmm get an education

I bet you're one of those tw@ts that stands in a line tutting and swearing under his breath in some vain attempt to make the queue go faster as well...lol

chocolate_o_brian 17 June 2010 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Carbon (Post 9451664)
Let me get this right, you're having a go at an eastern european ordering foreign food such as a Chinese meal...are you Chinese? Or you're 'better' because you know exactly what you want? Do you get annoyed when driving around an area you don't know and the locals are tooting their horns because you're lost? Hhhmmm get an education

I bet you're one of those tw@ts that stands in a line tutting and swearing under his breath in some vain attempt to make the queue go faster as well...lol

You know Jeff too? :D

urban 17 June 2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Carbon (Post 9451664)

Doesn't evey one do that?

Along with shouting when driving when some whore is in the overtaking lane doing 45 in a 60 zone and you just want past?

RA Dunk 17 June 2010 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by urban (Post 9451789)
Doesn't evey one do that?

Along with shouting when driving when some whore is in the overtaking lane doing 45 in a 60 zone and you just want past?

I do :)

bigsinky 17 June 2010 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 9451647)
Some of the wimmins are quite tidy though. :luvlove:

agreed. we had a delegation from the Maecedonia government in our place earlier on this year. 11 women. some of them where stunning and i wouldn't have kicked any one of them out of bed for farting.

RA Dunk 17 June 2010 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 9451815)
agreed. we had a delegation from the Maecedonia government in our place earlier on this year. 11 women. some of them where stunning and i wouldn't have kicked any one of them out of bed for farting.

Funny thing about the Eastern European wimmins is you can spot them a mile off and can actually tell by their faces that they are not local to these parts. :wonder:

Turbo2 17 June 2010 10:05 AM

Until the recession and weak Sterling rendered us a 3rd world country, Luton Airport was teeming with them. Most of the flights were to Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia etc. Now those that could still afford it have mostly gone back home and the rest are working in car-washes. At least the queues at Luton have died down a bit. :thumb:

Leslie 17 June 2010 11:03 AM

If you think thats bad, let me advise you to never get caught in a queue in the wet fish shop behind a bunch of Chinese people. Every time one buys something they all decide they want that too and then they all go around it all again!

Les :eek:

Will 17 June 2010 11:33 AM

The ones around here are fluent in welsh. So that rules out me calling them names :D

ScoobyWon't 17 June 2010 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 9451992)
The ones around here are fluent in welsh. So that rules out me calling them names :D

Use English then ;)

Captain Carbon 17 June 2010 11:40 PM

Until the recession and weak Sterling rendered us a 3rd world country, Luton Airport was teeming with them. Most of the flights were to Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia etc. Now those that could still afford it have mostly gone back home and the rest are working in car-washes. At least the queues at Luton have died down a bit. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...lies/thumb.gif
Actually what happened was because this benefit orientated fk-hole of a country spawns a population of lazy, kid breeding morons..that there was a huge deficit in low paying/minimal wage jobs. Ergo because the aforementioned didn't want these jobs mainly due to being 'minimal wage or low paying' that others, mainly eastern Europeans, came over and would gladly do these jobs...Also not only did these people take the jobs no-one else wanted, but they did them better than their predecessors. This naturally moved on to other industries when they realised they could offer better quality work and albeit cheaper work then their competitors. But that's another topic for another time...

All I will say is this is a bit close to the line, you're having a dig at these people quite openly but if you were on here saying, '"All the coons have taken over London" you'd be getting a slating, a deleted post and possibly more...

RA Dunk 17 June 2010 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Captain Carbon (Post 9453195)

but if you were on here saying, '"All the coons have taken over London" you'd be getting a slating, a deleted post and possibly more...

mmmmmm, naa not really, this is Scoobynet remember :p

Lisawrx 17 June 2010 11:53 PM

Maybe it's just different experiences, but I have seen this sort of thing done by many different people, alot of which were English. Not just restricted to a Chinese, but generally people being a bit think. (as in fairness I have asked what things were while in a Chinese, only difference is I've never held up a queue, or asked to see the food)

The way I see things, from experience (esp. working in a shop) is you will have people willing to help themselves who just go about their business, those who need a hand but then go about their business, then those who are simply a pain in the arse sometimes in everyway possible.

She may well fit in the last category, whether that was down to her nationality is a debateable matter imo.

Lisawrx 17 June 2010 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 9453211)
mmmmmm, naa not really, this is Scoobynet remember :p

Woah, SN doesn't like racism etc.

However, rightly or wrongly, I personally like to let things go a bit to show people for what they are.

That may be the wrong approach, but you can never really do right on here. :eek:

RA Dunk 18 June 2010 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 9453219)
Woah, SN doesn't like racism etc.

However, rightly or wrongly, I personally like to let things go a bit to show people for what they are.

That may be the wrong approach, but you can never really do right on here. :eek:

You mods do a fantastic job on this site :luvlove:

Lisawrx 18 June 2010 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 9453222)
You mods do a fantastic job on this site :luvlove:

I hope that's not sarcism ;)

RA Dunk 18 June 2010 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 9453224)
I hope that's not sarcism ;)

Absolutely not Lisa, being a mod on Scoobynet is a thankless task, and you do it well. ;)

Lisawrx 18 June 2010 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 9453231)
Absolutely not Lisa, being a mod on Scoobynet is a thankless task, and you do it well. ;)

Thank you. I hope I'm not missing more sarcism. :thumb::lol1:

RA Dunk 18 June 2010 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lisawrx (Post 9453239)
Thank you. I hope I'm not missing more sarcism. :thumb::lol1:

Nope, I'm in a generous mood tonight :thumb:

Lisawrx 18 June 2010 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 9453245)
Nope, I'm in a generous mood tonight :thumb:

Cool. I should do a screen grab of this. :lol1:

(mods in not getting a hard time shocker) :lol1::thumb:

WRX300MAN 18 June 2010 01:03 AM

So basically you are saying, its not ok to be from Easter Europe, and change your mind about ordering some Chinese food . . .:cuckoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZJhLscD6i8