ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Meet and Rolling Road Day at Rowleys RPE!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/836538-meet-and-rolling-road-day-at-rowleys-rpe.html)

scooby72 08 June 2010 06:11 PM

Meet and Rolling Road Day at Rowleys RPE!!

Antonyworldwide has just sounded these guys out for a day up at the workshops with Rolling Road sessions.
There needs to be a minumum of 10 cars at £25 per car. :thumb:
For this you will get 3 dyno runs and a printout of you babys performance.:luxhello:
They will be happy to lay on food also if we can give them numbers for eats etc...:D
Saturdays are best for them and July 3rd is looking good so we need to get the interest up now.
The only thing they ask is that - because its a working garage they would prefer if children did not attend or if they do that they can be kept on a tight reign - which is more then fair enough I think.
Tony will post up with more details later Im sure but its gotta be a good day out - lets get it sorted guys!!:top:

Well me and tony makes 2! get posting.........

Antonyworldwide 08 June 2010 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by scooby72 (Post 9438199)
Antonyworldwide has just sounded these guys out for a day up at the workshops with Rolling Road sessions.
There needs to be a minumum of 10 cars at £25 per car. :thumb:
For this you will get 3 dyno runs and a printout of you babys performance.:luxhello:
They will be happy to lay on food also if we can give them numbers for eats etc...:D
Saturdays are best for them and July 3rd is looking good so we need to get the interest up now.
The only thing they ask is that - because its a working garage they would prefer if children did not attend or if they do that they can be kept on a tight reign - which is more then fair enough I think.
Tony will post up with more details later Im sure but its gotta be a good day out - lets get it sorted guys!!:top:

Well me and tony makes 2! get posting.........

Nice one cheers Keith...... ok so its pretty much as above.... i was picking up my car from them today after a MOT and some troubleshooting work and thought i would go ahead and get the ball rolling.

£25 Per car i thought was a bargin and with 3 runs and a print out i dont think we can go wrong.There is a Macdonalds about 10 min drive away but they are happy to put on bacon rolls and hot dogs for minimal extra cost if we get some interest. Their road is brand new DynoDynamics so top of the range kit.

We now need 8 more names to get this done and i would be asking for just £10 deposit to secure your place.

1. Antonyworldwide
2.Scooby72

Antonyworldwide 09 June 2010 12:35 PM

1. Antonyworldwide
2.Scooby72
3.Nick = Seat Leon Cupra

siannie 10 June 2010 08:15 AM

I'd happily go up for a jolly as mine's had a fairly recent dyno done by the previous owner (plus if it's lower than the last one i won't be happy!) - can that be done? :)

danny c 10 June 2010 07:46 PM

im up for this and so is my mate matt! take it any car can run? what do we do about deposit??

1. Antonyworldwide
2.Scooby72
3.Nick = Seat Leon Cupra
4.Danny c= scooby
5.Matt =clio sport

Antonyworldwide 10 June 2010 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by danny c (Post 9442036)
im up for this and so is my mate matt! take it any car can run? what do we do about deposit??

1. Antonyworldwide
2.Scooby72
3.Nick = Seat Leon Cupra
4.Danny c= scooby
5.Matt =clio sport

No problem what car you bring guys its just gonna be a nice social event and of course we get to test the cars.... deposit is paypal to mike.hedley@tiscali.co.uk

if you dont have paypal them drop me a pm and ill send you my address...

danny c 10 June 2010 09:38 PM

thats cool then, when do you need money?or are we waiting untill we have got 10 people before you start to take money?

should be a good day :)

Antonyworldwide 10 June 2010 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by danny c (Post 9442285)
thats cool then, when do you need money?or are we waiting untill we have got 10 people before you start to take money?

should be a good day :)

i think it would be fair to say ill collect the deposits as soon as we have atleast 10 people on the list.. yeah should be alot of fun and with a list of different cars appearing it should be varied BHP range :luxhello:

siannie 10 June 2010 11:44 PM

Just realised I can't make it guys sorry - I'll be at the goodwood festival of speed :D

Antonyworldwide 11 June 2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by siannie (Post 9442530)
Just realised I can't make it guys sorry - I'll be at the goodwood festival of speed :D

No problem have fun :)

danny c 11 June 2010 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by siannie (Post 9442530)

bugger,thats a good point,i have got tickets for goodwood to,will check what day!
hope its the sunday!!!

Antonyworldwide 11 June 2010 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by danny c (Post 9443438)
bugger,thats a good point,i have got tickets for goodwood to,will check what day!
hope its the sunday!!!

brutal i hope its sunday also......

danny c 11 June 2010 07:19 PM

phew...thats ok my tickets are for sunday the 4th!!

Antonyworldwide 11 June 2010 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by danny c (Post 9443503)
phew...thats ok my tickets are for sunday the 4th!!

:luxhello: awsome chap... good stuff:thumb:

danny c 13 June 2010 11:29 AM

bttt, must be more people up for this in the south west?

Antonyworldwide 13 June 2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by danny c (Post 9445569)
bttt, must be more people up for this in the south west?

I know what u mean.... i cant believe that for this price its not packed yet. Im shocked so far that we are struggling to get this filled :confused:

beef-on-the-bone 13 June 2010 06:27 PM

if i have my car back by then i may be up for it :)

danny c 14 June 2010 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by beef-on-the-bone (Post 9446003)
if i have my car back by then i may be up for it :)

good man!!:thumb:

Antonyworldwide 14 June 2010 08:09 PM

wow there must be more people than this??? BTTT

siannie 14 June 2010 08:25 PM

you're -1 with me hehe maybe do a post in general scoobynet?

Antonyworldwide 14 June 2010 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by siannie (Post 9447888)
you're -1 with me hehe maybe do a post in general scoobynet?

alreayd done a post in general

siannie 14 June 2010 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Antonyworldwide (Post 9447898)
alreayd done a post in general

yeah saw that after i did the post....:brickwall

benjikwrx 15 June 2010 12:54 PM

were abouts is rowleys me and my mate might be interested in biringing our imprezas up for the day cheers

Antonyworldwide 15 June 2010 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by benjikwrx (Post 9448768)
were abouts is rowleys me and my mate might be interested in biringing our imprezas up for the day cheers

Hi there they are just outside of cullumpton..... where in devon you comming from as i will be going up from exeter and its only about a 15 min drive... there site is www.subarutuner.co.uk check out the details and it would be good to have you both along..:thumb::thumb:

if your up for it then just copy and paste the list and update it from previous posts... cheers

Tony

Antonyworldwide 16 June 2010 12:37 PM

Ok Everyone...... we need another 5 people to make this day happen.. thats confirmed 10 people to get the day sorted...

It would be a shame to not have this happen when its such a good price and nice and local. :thumb::cool:

pmunday25 16 June 2010 09:41 PM

i am up for it keith

1. Antonyworldwide
2.Scooby72
3.Nick = Seat Leon Cupra
4.Danny c= scooby
5.Matt =clio sport
6.pmunday25

benjikwrx 17 June 2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Antonyworldwide (Post 9448936)
Hi there they are just outside of cullumpton..... where in devon you comming from as i will be going up from exeter and its only about a 15 min drive... there site is www.subarutuner.co.uk check out the details and it would be good to have you both along..:thumb::thumb:

if your up for it then just copy and paste the list and update it from previous posts... cheers

Tony

we will be coming from newton abbot area will put names down asap will hopefully make it!!!

Antonyworldwide 17 June 2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by benjikwrx (Post 9451997)
we will be coming from newton abbot area will put names down asap will hopefully make it!!!

No problems there lads i can meet you at exeter services if ye like and we can go up in convoy :thumb:

Antonyworldwide 22 June 2010 12:30 PM

Hi everyone.... we really need the manes on the list to make this happen asap..... we need a minimum of 10 to secure the day and the price.. please if your serious just pop your names down so i can secure this for us..

danny c 22 June 2010 09:09 PM

their were loads of people up for a meet and a drive so why not a rooling road day??:confused: