ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What age did you lose your virginity? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/836389-what-age-did-you-lose-your-virginity.html)

tony de wonderful 25 December 2010 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9782692)
lol my 1st hand shandy was really like the proverbial sex wee, weak n no substance to the load, I've said too much...

What was his name?:lol1:

The Dogs B******s 25 December 2010 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9782729)
What was his name?:lol1:

Tony:D

deanb1980 25 December 2010 10:08 PM

12 im not proud of this it just happened and never slept with another girl till 16

bioforger 25 December 2010 10:09 PM

de "wonderful" you can be next if u want baby :)

hodgy0_2 25 December 2010 11:32 PM

Great thread with a Christmassy feel too

Oh the sly encounters behind the bike sheds, the fleeting sex, light fingering and heavy petting

God I miss that caretakers job

paulwrxboro 26 December 2010 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by SVXNUT (Post 9437808)
Currently 31, and still awaiting a chance. I am not what you call an oil painting,(accept Munsch!!) and I don't have Rooney's money.

if this is true we realy need to find this man a woman

prodriverules 26 December 2010 02:02 AM

14 for me and was bloody awful imho,what with a winky you don,t know how to use yet and beef curtains tighter than a 70 year old nun let's just say it didn't go as i'd imagined it would:lol1:

Jamo 26 December 2010 08:16 AM

12 for me with an older "woman" she was 13 and "experienced" ;) lol it wasnt great...

andythejock01wrx 26 December 2010 11:28 AM

20, in a Paris hotel room with a French lass I'd had a holiday romance with for the previous 2 weeks. Sounds romantic, although as I recall it didn't take too long, lol!

First bit of fun (not the whole hog) at 17 - yes, I was a late starter! Was at my pals large country house, ended up having a wee frolick in some dark room away from the others. Unfortunately that wee dark room happened to be the hallway and as we played the door opened suddenly and light went on, exposing the fact that said lass's undies were doing a fine job at keeping her ankles warm - my pals mum and dad had got home early and were standing over us! :eek::lol1:

tony de wonderful 26 December 2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9782737)
de "wonderful" you can be next if u want baby :)

I'm too spent out from that Swingers party last night...:)

Terminator X 27 December 2010 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 9782839)
Great thread with a Christmassy feel too

Oh the sly encounters behind the bike sheds, the fleeting sex, light fingering and heavy petting

God I miss that caretakers job

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nASoO8N5gk.../s400/PMSL.gif

TX.

arumdevil 27 December 2010 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9783899)

post it as in image for maximum effect :wonder:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nASoO8N5gk.../s400/PMSL.gif

Sbradley 28 December 2010 04:38 AM

15th birthday.

ahar 28 December 2010 08:07 AM

Still not... the wife tells me the kids were an immaculate conception but they do have ears like the guy across the road

TelBoy 28 December 2010 12:37 PM

God i'd love to apply a virtual lie-detector on this thread.

Trout, you will of course only attract answers from the lads who know they lost their virginity at or before the accepted "manliness" age, whatever it is. With respect: pointless exercise.

Hysteria1983 28 December 2010 12:55 PM

I was 18. It was with my 'older' boyfriend of six months at the time. I was suprised he waited that long.

He was a nice man, but he never could please me. Lol!

paulwrxboro 28 December 2010 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 9785562)

Trout, you will of course only attract answers from the lads who know they lost their virginity at or before the accepted "manliness" age, whatever it is. With respect: pointless exercise.

Good point for me that age was 18, i needed to lose it before my 18th birthday, most if not all my mates had lost it at about 15/16 years old

I don't supose many are goinng to do a Jimmy car and say they lost it at 27

DYK 28 December 2010 05:32 PM

HeHe Virtual detector.

Some guys just are not as confident with women are they,and for whatever reason don't do the deed as a teenager so it can maybe get harder as the years go on..A guy i knew some years back we were in the park and 2 girls got talking to us,anyway the girls started to get a little flirty coming on to us/having a laugh and the other guy started having difficulty breathing,i was like what's up mate relax calm down.I made an excuse sent the girls away to the kiosk to get us a drink,he was getting in a right panic because he just wasn't that confident around girls..The first gf i had Miranda,i'd never seen a girls pussy before,we were up in my bedroom and i asked her to show me her kitty.She got her knickers off and i looked at it and went Eughhhhh that's Gross that's what a pussy looks like :lol1: we still went out after to the fields for a snog though,the joys of being young :)

Hysteria1983 28 December 2010 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 9786001)
She got her knickers off and i looked at it and went Eughhhhh that's Gross that's what a pussy looks like :lol1: we still went out after to the fields for a snog though,the joys of being young :)

I don't suppose she shagged you after that though?!

Trout 28 December 2010 11:54 PM

Hey Tel - nice to see you back!!

It's only a bit of banter, not a serious scientific study.

If you believe every sex survey, everyone in the UK is having sex most days and twice on Sundays. And I ain't talking about wanking ;)

Hysteria1983 28 December 2010 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9786804)
Hey Tel - nice to see you back!!

It's only a bit of banter, not a serious scientific study.

If you believe every sex survey, everyone in the UK is having sex most days and twice on Sundays. And I ain't talking about wanking ;)

He is right though.

A parenting forum I use recently had a thread with a poll titled 'how often do you have sex?'

The average was 2-3 times a week! Yet most of the post in the health/sex/relationships section is about contraception resulting on no sex drive, or how 'Jane Doe' hasn't had sex for 6 months and feels fat since she had kids.

It's hilarious really, how can so many people not notice? Or perhaps they just don't care.

DYK 29 December 2010 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9786796)
I don't suppose she shagged you after that though?!

LOL i was about only 9yrs age,kissing was all i knew.Jo and Vicky were my regular kissing girls,Miranda was a right Dirty sex beast,i found that out as i got older :lol1:

Hysteria1983 29 December 2010 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 9786922)
LOL i was about only 9yrs age,kissing was all i knew.Jo and Vicky were my regular kissing girls,Miranda was a right Dirty sex beast,i found that out as i got older :lol1:

Lol! Oops.

My first kiss was when I was 10. It was with an Australian who was in the uk with family for the year.
It was great, he was my bf for a while too :)