ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What age did you lose your virginity? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/836389-what-age-did-you-lose-your-virginity.html)

bigsinky 07 June 2010 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9436854)
It happened in France with a bird alot older than I was

what 13 and three quarters

bioforger 07 June 2010 09:14 PM

haha, no 5yrs older. And no I wasn't raped, I knew exactly what was going on :)

bigsinky 07 June 2010 09:20 PM

ahhhhh 18, just the right age. *as he rubs the top of both knees in a characteristic parody of a dirty old man

hodgy0_2 07 June 2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9436849)
I have a mate who still hasn't and at this stage i don't think he ever will due to the fear factor.:Suspiciou Poor fella.:(

the internet was developed for people just like him - he should be proud

Jamz3k 07 June 2010 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 9437076)
the internet was developed for people just like him - he should be proud

as with everything in life there is the possibility he's a secret ninja bum bandit!

zippy! 07 June 2010 10:17 PM

14 and a half behind the next door neighbours caravan lol good times

beef-on-the-bone 07 June 2010 10:22 PM

16th birthday for me,she was a year older and didn't want to get in trouble!! ;)

J4CKO 07 June 2010 10:42 PM

I cant really say, I was in the throws of (badly) losing it with a girl from school in the bathroom at a party aged about 15, there was contact and minimal entry but "Clegg" (complete Spud with a head shaped like a toilet) from school was there, he had spotted us going in there and was keen on the girl in question so he fetched his gimpy mate who was throwing the (excellent) party, he had no chance with her but he wanted to spoil my moment the little cnut, they were banging on the door saying how we were spoiling the party and to come out, kind of killed the moment, as far as I know they are both virgins, one contacted me (the party thrower) on Facebook and it was the first thing he mentioned, still lives with his parents.

After that, drought for about three years, well not an actual drought, still plenty of activity, just of the variety that involves the creation of many crusty socks, or Chaussette D'Amour as I prefer to call then :D my favourite postion for those years where the man lies on his back and the woman straddles, the page...

Got a Golf GTI, fortunes improved, who says women are fickle, whats wrong with Capris ?

Trout 07 June 2010 10:55 PM

lol, I was well, advanced for my years I guess :) It happened in France with a bird alot older than I was well in the 80's anyway :D

Fook me! :eek:

J4CKO 07 June 2010 11:05 PM

lol, I was well, advanced for my years I guess :) It happened in France with a bird alot older than I was :eek: They are alot more liberal in those parts of Europe, well in the 80's anyway :D

She was in her 80's I read that as :D

http://img525.imageshack.us/i/altemu...hlampert1.jpg/

foxyscooby555 07 June 2010 11:15 PM

i was 15, after 3 litres of cider, CLASSY!! haha

Trout 07 June 2010 11:46 PM

After three litres of cider I would thumbing in a softy!

She was only the orchard owners daughter,
but she loved everything in cider ;)

ScoobyWon't 08 June 2010 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 9436433)
i'm still a virgin, i'm saving myself for the right laydee *nods head

Virgin on the ridiculous ;)

I was 42.

bioforger 08 June 2010 01:03 AM

lol

cookstar 08 June 2010 05:48 AM

14 and lost it to a redcoat in Butlins, a very very proud moment for a young man. :D

chocolate_o_brian 08 June 2010 07:29 AM

16 for me, lass was the same age, but a school year younger.

Some of the lads I work with claim to have lost it at around 12 years old :freak3: and claim to have bedded 15-20 wimmins by the time they left school :freak3::freak3:

Calling bullsh1t perhaps, or just the state of the times?

Kieran_Burns 08 June 2010 08:45 AM

We were both 15, both virgins, and it was the night before my first 'O' Level exam :D

Nothing like preparing properly

Leslie 08 June 2010 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 9436768)
jaysus bio, what age was she? can you even get a boner at 13 ffs?

At that age you could even get one due to the vibrations through the seat of a number 218 bus! Bit of a nuisance sometimes when you reached your stop! Difficult walking down the steps all doubled up.

Les ;)

bigsinky 08 June 2010 11:42 AM

that panhandle troubling you again les?

kingofturds 08 June 2010 11:51 AM

First attempt was 15 at butlins with a welsh girl, I was happy just kissing her but at the end of the night she asked me if I was going to shag her or not. If I knew what trouble women were back then I'd have kept it in my pants.

SwissTony 08 June 2010 12:17 PM

I was a late starter around 18 I think. Certainly made up for it when I hit college with a vengence :D
Smooth talking was just not the word for it, though I did calm down quite a few years ago :D

Gear Head 08 June 2010 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9436887)
haha, no 5yrs older. And no I wasn't raped, I knew exactly what was going on :)

So you were molested then??

Leslie 08 June 2010 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky (Post 9437696)
that panhandle troubling you again les?

Try walking through all the bus passengers to get off at that age trying not to let it show Big S and tell me how you would feel!

Les ;)

Turbo2 08 June 2010 12:42 PM

I can't really remember who was the lucky recipient of my glacé cherry, but do remember one spectacularly failed attempt by a girlfriend I had just prior to that. I worked as a cashier in the local petrol station during the summer holidays and she was my manager (only a year older and also a virgin). We used to retire to her cosy upstairs office to "cash-up" so-to-speak after the place closed at 10pm. Despite the easy availability of free johnnies in the stockroom, it was just too awkward to do the fateful deed there.

Finally she invited me back to her parents' house when they were out one afternoon. She made every effort to make things special, but I just couldn't go through with it for some reason (she wasn't all that fit TBH). I thought my head was going to explode and started to feel ill. We split up soon after and I went to Uni to get some proper experience.

I still have one abiding memory of that afternoon: her favourite f*cking band "Deacon Blue" (or was it "Wet Wet Wet", cos she was?) playing on her stereo, whilst I was attempting to carry out a potentially momentous event in my life! No wonder I had a headache!

SVXNUT 08 June 2010 01:06 PM

Currently 31, and still awaiting a chance. I am not what you call an oil painting,(accept Munsch!!) and I don't have Rooney's money.

Fantom 08 June 2010 01:45 PM

I was 23...........

thesyn 08 June 2010 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 9437374)
14 and lost it to a redcoat in Butlins, a very very proud moment for a young man. :D

Was he gentle and used lube?
Or just got you deeply intoxicated?
A proud moment indeed for a young man :D

Wasn't Michael Barrymore a Redcoat?

Jay m A 08 June 2010 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 9437678)
At that age you could even get one due to the vibrations through the seat of a number 218 bus! Bit of a nuisance sometimes when you reached your stop! Difficult walking down the steps all doubled up.

Les ;)

Affectionately known as 'travellers knob' - can happen anywhere, planes, trains automobiles ;)

Lee247 08 June 2010 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jay m A (Post 9437925)
Affectionately known as 'travellers knob' - can happen anywhere, planes, trains automobiles ;)

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

This thread has tickled me to bits

Will 08 June 2010 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 9437678)

Les ;)

What trousers were you wearing Les?? Don't say tracksuit bottoms :eek:

:lol1: