ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Silver WRX in Tunbridge Wells 5.45 tonight (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/83079-silver-wrx-in-tunbridge-wells-5-45-tonight.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 27 March 2002 06:03 PM

U have a superb sounding exhaust and I need to know what mods u have done to get it to sound like that! :D Also is the NOS sticker for real???? ;) It certainly sounded like it!!!! Hope you see this...

Bob

mole 27 March 2002 06:25 PM

Niiiiigggeeeelllll B :)

Bravo2zero_sps 27 March 2002 10:44 PM

Cheers Mole, do you know what mods have been done and what exhaust it has because that is just about how I would want mine to sound if I was given an open cheque book! Sounded perrrrrrfect!

mole 28 March 2002 12:37 AM

Bob, no prob :)

The exhaust is a full scoobysport - but his other mods make it sound like it does I think :) SOUNDS THE DOGS!! :D

Have a look here for more info on his car.

Cheers, Mole :)

Bravo2zero_sps 28 March 2002 08:29 AM

That is a bl00dy monster! No wonder it sounded like it did, I will just have to go for the exhaust only tho :( but hopefully it should still sound a lot different to what it does now. Would like to do the ecu as well as brakes but think it might be a long time before I can afford any of this, plus I haven't got a clue on whats best/affordable price range.

Mole if you have any pointers/hints on upgrades any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Bob

Nathan L 28 March 2002 11:38 AM

Bob

If your in T.Wells what have you got?

Me MY01 WR blue 4dr.

Cheers

Nathan..

Bravo2zero_sps 28 March 2002 12:01 PM

Hi Nathan

I have got a standard MY98 Reddish Blue Turbo. Absolutely love it to bits but would like to do

1) exhaust
2) high boot spoiler
3) brakes
4) ecu

Not sure what order or if I will ever get round to doing them! Also need to change my stereo but can't bl00dy do it as I think it might be bolted at the back!

Markus 28 March 2002 04:31 PM

NOS sticker + Silver WRX does indeed equal Mr Nigel B.

is the NOS for real, well, it was, think he installs NOS kits, did have NOS on the scoob for a while, got award for 'maddest tuner' at one of th big RR sessions.

Good bloke as well.

Oh, I'm a local too, but guess you lot knew that ;0 very loud black WRX wagon with big exhuast and large red brake calipers. trust me you can't miss me.

methinks us local lads should have a mini-meet in TW sometime soon.

Nathan L 28 March 2002 04:48 PM

Sounds like a good idea Markus....

Mental note to self...Dont bring the white car with strange go faster stripes ;):D

mole 28 March 2002 05:08 PM

Bob,

Yep, indeed it is! One of the best sounding scoobies I've heard tbh.
We should be getting a ScoobySport backbox to add to our SS D/P and de-cat centre. Hopefully it starts sounding a bit like that :D

Best thing to do is have a look in "Drivetrain" for mod ideas, advice and to see which mods are rated and which ones aren't etc.

Cheers, Mole :D

Bravo2zero_sps 28 March 2002 06:09 PM

Mole cheers for the advice, I will be having a look through and c what people are saying.

Markus, a mini-meet in Twells would be good, whether its for a run out in the motors or for a beer to talk about them. I had a look at the thread for Nigel's car and its awesome, I don't even wanna consider how fast it accelerated under the influence of nos!!! :eek:

I got to get my exhaust done tho so it can sound something like Nigels's car :D

Mark A 29 March 2002 12:14 AM

Marcus

Saw u tonight but just a bit to quick & got stuck behind old dear in a micra.
Nice to meet u the other night, sorry had to leave early, but came straight from work and had to go home.

Mark A

Markus 29 March 2002 09:50 AM

Nathan, nah, bring the 'stickered up' car, it'd be a pleasure to see the jaws drop ;)

Mark A, where was I? coming down A21? sorry if I did not wave or flash. If it was around 7:30 ish then I was in hurry to try and get some DDR ram for the new computer I was building, grrrr! no-one told me it needed DDR ram! Don't worry about leaving early the other night, you turned up that's all that matters. maybe see you at the next one.

For info, I'm off to USA on thursday next week until 20th April, so when I get back we'll see about setting up a TW mini meet, probably a few drinkies somewhere. Suggestions for locations welcome.