ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   this looks a good buy for someone (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/828315-this-looks-a-good-buy-for-someone.html)

scoobzie 18 April 2010 07:56 PM

this looks a good buy for someone

this is not a bad looking car for the money even the power its kicking out is worth it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-SUBARU-IM...item19bbc49f2a

chris270181 18 April 2010 08:15 PM

:Whatever_n

chris270181 18 April 2010 08:18 PM

dont know what happened there. Looks nice im only around 6k short

f4la k 18 April 2010 08:20 PM

Sounds ok, but 7 owners in only 9 years is a put off for me, i prefer a one or two owner car as it helps when selling on.

beef-on-the-bone 18 April 2010 10:09 PM

seems ok to me..........

360ste 18 April 2010 10:42 PM

You would think they would have made sure the spelling was correct on an advert. What else could be incorrect????

Midlife...... 18 April 2010 11:14 PM

AFAIK the UK "Prodrive Style" had slightly twisted and not flat sideskirts :D

Shaun

PS

I know the later UK STi's had black inserts in the middle of the seats and the jap jobbies had completely blue seats where your bottom goes but not sure about the UK Prodrive style..........are the speedo and rev dials royal blue??

playtime 19 April 2010 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by 360ste (Post 9352817)
You would think they would have made sure the spelling was correct on an advert. What else could be incorrect????

this car happens to be mines there is nothing incorrect with the car it,s a genuine prodrive model it,s 100% genuine also what about the spelling who cares if that,s all the bad point,s you can pick up on then please keep your comments to yourself. :thumb:

KLR16V 19 April 2010 07:55 AM

Should have twisted side skirts for prodrive style , straight ones were fitted to the sti . looks clean car tho.

Mark

playtime 19 April 2010 08:08 AM

mark you are right there but i queried this when i bought it and subaru uk confirmed that it was a prodrive also said so on the logbook cheers

rapid.STI 19 April 2010 10:37 AM

jamie thought you were keeping her~?? also i thought it had a differant reg on it? just been reading the add and thought it was worded similar to yours but had a differant plate so didnt think it was?

playtime 19 April 2010 11:38 AM

wayne that was a private plate that was on it and scince been removed i have seen a nice 2 door i,am after so need this shifted how are you getting on with your new purchase

rooferman 19 April 2010 12:36 PM

Looks nice too me........

I,m still trying to find all the spelling mistakes...???

rapid.STI 19 April 2010 12:53 PM

wayne that was a private plate that was on it and scince been removed i have seen a nice 2 door i,am after so need this shifted how are you getting on with your new purchase
arrh right matey,, the pictures dont do it any justice imo! looks far better in PH pictures:)
im loving the new car mate cheers,, glad to be bk in a decent motor... hope everything goes well with the 2 door.

playtime 19 April 2010 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by rapid.STI (Post 9353364)
arrh right matey,, the pictures dont do it any justice imo! looks far better in PH pictures:)
im loving the new car mate cheers,, glad to be bk in a decent motor... hope everything goes well with the 2 door.

i hope so to i,ve got a built 2.5 and md321t sitting here to get bolted in lol:thumb:

scooby L 19 April 2010 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by playtime (Post 9352952)
this car happens to be mines there is nothing incorrect with the car it,s a genuine prodrive model it,s 100% genuine also what about the spelling who cares if that,s all the bad point,s you can pick up on then please keep your comments to yourself. :thumb:

I'd heed what 360ste says mate if I were you..

You're inviting someone to bid over £6k for a car with modified power, where the seller has zero feedback/history... I'd personally edit the wording and correct the spelling/grammar, otherwise you're going to have zero interest.

Surely that's not bad advice?

playtime 19 April 2010 05:11 PM

i don,t get what your on about m8 no history and what,s the problem they bid for a car and come and collect it cash on delivery so whats the problem.

also i have about 7 people watching it so were is the zero interest what because there is no bids yet it is what it is m8 a pretty straight car and for the price someone will get a bargain cheers

playtime 19 April 2010 05:11 PM

i don,t get what your on about m8 no history and what,s the problem they bid for a car and come and collect it cash on delivery so whats the problem.

also i have about 7 people watching it so were is the zero interest what because there is no bids yet it is what it is m8 a pretty straight car and for the price someone will get a bargain cheers

scixer6r 19 April 2010 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by playtime (Post 9353786)

Goes like a stabbed rat,surely thats enough to sell it on its own,lmhao:lol:seriously though looks ok car good luck with sale.:thumb:

L.J.F 19 April 2010 09:45 PM

good luck with the sale

Alan MaC 19 April 2010 09:51 PM

Left Hand Dive????:confused:

Regards

AM

rbaz 19 April 2010 10:17 PM

Are the clocks blue or black? Look very black in the pic.
As said above Prodrive Style should have twisted side skirts and blue clocks.

playtime 19 April 2010 11:13 PM

check the photo it,s a righthand drive ebay have listed it wrong

rapid.STI 20 April 2010 01:10 AM

Are the clocks blue or black? Look very black in the pic.
As said above Prodrive Style should have twisted side skirts and blue clocks.
must be your comp?? look perfectly blue 2 me? not sure on the skirts tho. good luck jamie it'll sell mate and if it dont then keep it,, wat will be will be:) lovely car imo!

playtime 20 April 2010 07:24 AM

cheers wayne if it don,t sell i,ll have to keep is as my new engine and othe stuff will be going in on friday so if i don,t get the 2 door then so be it cheers

rapid.STI 20 April 2010 10:38 AM

cheers wayne if it don,t sell i,ll have to keep is as my new engine and othe stuff will be going in on friday so if i don,t get the 2 door then so be it cheers
topman!!:thumb:

coupe_20vt 20 April 2010 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by rapid.STI (Post 9354732)
must be your comp?? look perfectly blue 2 me?

The clocks look very black to me :confused:

However, I'm sure the owner has the Prodrive certificate which will clear up all the confusion :)

scooby L 20 April 2010 02:36 PM

I'm going to add my vote of blue (dark blue but blue non the less)

tom g 20 April 2010 02:36 PM

blue to me also?

MICAWRX 20 April 2010 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by coupe_20vt (Post 9355411)
The clocks look very black to me :confused:

However, I'm sure the owner has the Prodrive certificate which will clear up all the confusion :)

Its Prodrive Style not PPP that has the Blue Clocks chuck.. No certificate for Prodrive Style... Just the logbook!

....and they are very dark blue....