ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Volcano Free Stag do suggestions.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/827779-volcano-free-stag-do-suggestions.html)

joey_turbo 15 April 2010 02:20 PM

Volcano Free Stag do suggestions....

...for tomorrow!

Was due to fly to Barcelona at 9am tomorrow, from London City Airport. Doesn't look like thats going to happen now. Now got 8 bloke's raring to go.

Was due to be a 3 day event, so what can I do in the UK instead? Based in Essex, but want to be as far away ass possible to avoid any incrminiating evidence making its way back home :lol:

Was hoping to do the usual stag do things, look at boobies, get drunk etc.

MJW 15 April 2010 03:28 PM

Looks like its 4 cans of Stella and this week's Nuts magazine for you lot then !

SteveScooby 15 April 2010 03:43 PM

Ferry to Amsterdam?

SwissTony 15 April 2010 03:46 PM

ferry as mentioned, close enough to have time to consume copious amounts of booze and look at pretty ladies, yet far enough away not to bump into someone you know :D

joey_turbo 15 April 2010 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by MJW (Post 9347178)
Looks like its 4 cans of Stella and this week's Nuts magazine for you lot then !

Already done that twice this week!

Will look into Amsterdam by ferry.
My borther did mention it, but said that its only good if you like smoking weed and shagging prostitutes :lol1:

Moley 15 April 2010 04:43 PM

Is your flight definately cancelled?

I thought all airports were re-opening at 18.00 today

joey_turbo 15 April 2010 04:56 PM

Well I'm flying with BA. There website is pretty pant's. But quite a few online news sources say BA have cancelled until 6am tomorrow. Another says 7am. But its looking pretty doubtfull, but will obviously check it out in the morning.
Would prefer to go to Barcelona, as I'm meeting people there.

But no, flights not cancelled yet.
Just need a backup plan.

chrisdicko 15 April 2010 05:02 PM

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow on the ferry :thumb:

SwissTony 15 April 2010 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by joey_turbo (Post 9347288)
My borther did mention it, but said that its only good if you like smoking weed and shagging prostitutes :lol1:

and your problem ????
:lol1:

Luan Pra bang 16 April 2010 03:48 PM

Channel tunnel to Paris gets my vote if you are a little to old or sophisticated for the hole that is Amsterdam. You can pretty much drive anywhere in Europe if you want a road trip.

J4CKO 16 April 2010 09:01 PM

Why not take £80 off each other, have a left handed wank and simulate the Stag Do vibe !

DJ_Jon 17 April 2010 10:27 AM

Had my stag do in Leeds last weekend, nice place. We did Karting in the morning, Golf simulator + beer & food, then beer & boobies.

Leslie 17 April 2010 11:54 AM

They say the weather is very clear on the western side of Iceland!

Les

ALi-B 17 April 2010 12:01 PM

Its 21-23hours driving from Worcester to Alicante via Eurotunnel (depending on how long you hang around waiting to get on the train)

London to Barcelona should be about 16 hours

joey_turbo 17 April 2010 01:38 PM

Went to, well and still am at, stockport near Manchester. Place called bredbury hall. Not a bad place. Only 2 hours from euston.
Probably a bit of a cop out, considering I wanted to go abroad. But it was short notice.

joey_turbo 17 April 2010 01:38 PM

Went to, well and still am at, stockport near Manchester. Place called bredbury hall. Not a bad place. Only 2 hours from euston.
Probably a bit of a cop out, considering I wanted to go abroad. But it was short notice.