ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Traffic Cops (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/826743-traffic-cops.html)

mystery_machine 08 April 2010 08:50 PM

Traffic Cops

Traffic cops bbc 1
Pair of numpties in a subaru nicking road signs lol, sounded nice though ;)

rookymatt 08 April 2010 08:53 PM

Just laughed when i saw them put the signs in the back of the classic!
The driver looked like a proper mongo! Sounded loud! Supprised the copper didn't fine him for that!

ScoobyDriverWannabe 08 April 2010 09:00 PM

come on then own up, who was it

rookymatt 08 April 2010 09:03 PM

By the looks of him, plus the fact he was pinching blasted road signs, tells me he may not be computer literate!! :lol1:

jods 08 April 2010 09:20 PM

He's deffo a member of SIDC - I saw the sticker - Top middle of rear screen!

Come on BOYO - Fess up. LOL

Budgie 08 April 2010 09:25 PM

ive put it in was it you:D

Clarebabes 08 April 2010 09:35 PM

Idiots. Did LOL though :lol1:

firebug 08 April 2010 09:47 PM

theres 1 copper on this thats a total prick, he was the 1 that went to the castle and was trying to do them kids for anything he could . what an arse, seen him on another episode before being a prik aswel. most of them are quite fair, theres always 1 nob isnt there. why were they nicking the signs? i missed that bit but saw the clip.

ScoobyDriverWannabe 09 April 2010 12:11 AM

to cover the windows and sun roofs on cars used for banger racing

jono300 09 April 2010 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by firebug (Post 9336521)
theres 1 copper on this thats a total prick, he was the 1 that went to the castle and was trying to do them kids for anything he could . what an arse, seen him on another episode before being a prik aswel. most of them are quite fair, theres always 1 nob isnt there. why were they nicking the signs? i missed that bit but saw the clip.

That will be " Stanley Fletcher " to be honest he looked as if he is poss heart attack material !!!

fair enough you dont know if there was prev call outs etc but they kids at the castle were no doubt left with the anti police thoughts even more now that he has " spoken " to them, in no way anti police myself but cant help feel that guy must have a few issues and its the public that unfortunatly receive the outcome off them !!

no wonder the guy trying to get away in one chase fancied his chances in a footchase !!! " stanley " gave up before he even started !!!

ScoobyDoo555 09 April 2010 09:49 AM

Both wifey and I cringed- a tidy looking car that IMHO sounded like a bag of spanners.

Funny story but harsh outcome though.

dpb 09 April 2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by jono300 (Post 9336947)
That will be " Stanley Fletcher " to be honest he looked as if he is poss heart attack material !!!

fair enough you dont know if there was prev call outs etc but they kids at the castle were no doubt left with the anti police thoughts even more now that he has " spoken " to them, in no way anti police myself but cant help feel that guy must have a few issues and its the public that unfortunatly receive the outcome off them !!

no wonder the guy trying to get away in one chase fancied his chances in a footchase !!! " stanley " gave up before he even started !!!

lol - thats jus what i sad to the g friend , his eyes seemed to be ready to pop out if his head with excitement , stress

Not suprised he didnt give chase carrying that sort of girth !

Best shot with the impretza you scean was when they propped the danger sign up in the boot :D

mr_D 09 April 2010 10:23 AM

i missed this but im sure i know who it is. ;)

belliott69 09 April 2010 10:29 AM

it was you, i don't think i can think of you the same way again lol.

More_Boost 09 April 2010 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 9337142)
lol - thats jus what i sad to the g friend , his eyes seemed to be ready to pop out if his head with excitement , stress

Not suprised he didnt give chase carrying that sort of girth !

Best shot with the impretza you scean was when they propped the danger sign up in the boot :D

:D

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...k/2c8476cf.jpg

mr_D 09 April 2010 10:43 AM

no its not me. i was busy playing cod and kicking your ass. or screaming at you one of the 2

ollyit 09 April 2010 11:03 AM

I love roadwars and traffic cops, watching these muppetts get pulled up, the impreza sadly is getting in to hands of these doughnuts, Note rear lights, ;) and no insurance I expect too!

GMballistic 09 April 2010 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by ollyit (Post 9337218)
I love roadwars and traffic cops, watching these muppetts get pulled up, the impreza sadly is getting in to hands of these doughnuts, Note rear lights, ;) and no insurance I expect too!

Think it did have insurance as they only seemed to get done for the theft of the signs. Eitherway what a pair of wallys who IMO; give us honest Subaru owners a bad name:mad:
Good programme though and nice to know what the undercover cops are driving....just incase there behind you one day trying to push you to race;):thumb:

The Zohan 09 April 2010 11:39 AM

I would have siezed the car and crushed it with the two mongos in it just for those rear lights alone!

I bet it was Mr Impreza and TDB out for some fun;)

ollyit 09 April 2010 11:42 AM

ha ha, careful some scoobynet people actually like them, so not meaning to offend, each to their own, my personal taste, cheap+vile and probably leak and have bad earths like most he saxos/106's - i see with these lights on, all with defects, ie: flashing red and dim when indicating !lol

mr_D 09 April 2010 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9337277)
I would have siezed the car and crushed it with the two mongos in it just for those rear lights alone!

:fight::fight:

The Zohan 09 April 2010 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by ollyit (Post 9337279)
ha ha, careful some scoobynet people actually like them, so not meaning to offend, each to their own, my personal taste, cheap+vile and probably leak and have bad earths like most he saxos/106's - i see with these lights on, all with defects, ie: flashing red and dim when indicating !lol

Like i really care Olly, if having chavvy lights makes some people happy then all's good, then again they are still chavvy, tacky, pointless accessories - IMHO:)

mr_D 09 April 2010 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9337347)
Like i really care Olly, if having chavvy lights makes some people happy then all's good, then again they are still chavvy, tacky, pointless accessories - IMHO:)

wrong room girls. take it across the hall to fight club !!!! :hjtwofing

Will 09 April 2010 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9337277)

To be fair I needed the signs that were in the boot to put around your mam for when i was re-constructing her fanny after I had destroyed it with my massive cock :thumb:

ollyit 09 April 2010 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9337347)

like is said matey, not meaning to offend as some people like, and yes whatever floats your boat - read it again :thumb:

Camoscooby 09 April 2010 01:22 PM

I watched it and what can I say...........

A right couple of planks:lol1:

I too agree that it sounded like a bag of nails but full kudos to the pigs for respecting the machine and itching to drive it back to the station:thumb:

I would have ragged that car all the way back to the station lol:lol1:

ScoobyWon't 09 April 2010 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 9337358)
To be fair I needed the signs that were in the boot to put around your mam for when i was re-constructing her fanny after I had destroyed it with my massive cock :thumb:

Where did you get a giant chicken from? :wonder:

The Zohan 09 April 2010 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 9337358)

LMFAO - great reply mate:)

To be fair Massive cock and Mr Impreza are words i hear a lot in the same sentance although i never connected it with your love pump as such, just thought they where describing you;)

Will 11 April 2010 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9337446)
Where did you get a giant chicken from? :wonder:

I just found it, in fact here it is ;)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...y/manwthbg.jpg

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9337804)
LMFAO - great reply mate:)

To be fair Massive cock and Mr Impreza are words i hear a lot in the same sentance although i never connected it with your love pump as such, just thought they where describing you;)

:D

Diesel 11 April 2010 09:14 PM

I spotted that Scooby on Friday :eek::eek:. Memorable plate and wheels. Looks like I cycle past it daily!!!! Looks quite clean and looked after to be stuffing dirty road signs on the back seat!

D