ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/)
-   -   ebay nobber !! (https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/823243-ebay-nobber.html)

M444GY 21 March 2010 06:27 PM

ebay nobber !!

you do get some right twits on e bay

last week i sold 2 PARTWORN 255,50,20 continental tyres on the bay, i clearly stated in the listing they were in good condition , no cuts ,damage or repairs 6mm of tread left so still loads of meat on em .i wrapped them up posted them quicktime so the guy would get em asap and that was that .

i got a message last night with the title ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED :freak3: to which i thought ?? i opened the mail to see this

quote" i recieved your tyres and yes they are as said , no cuts or damage but your tread reading is wrong , one tyre is at 6mm and the other is about 5.5mm so im not happy what are you going to do "

WTF:freak3::wonder:

is this fooker for real ? 1. these tyres new are over £250 each at around 9mm of tread 2. they are partworns with good tread at 6mm, 3.they are off a range rover supercharged so you either have on or something similarly expennsive and have a bit of cash 4. (wait for it) he won the auction at £60 for the pair. yes for the two massive 20" tyres !!!

and hes left me bad feedback because of half a mm .what a c*nt !

some people are on another planet ffs , he got a fooking steal and he is moaning over 0.5 of a mm ,

sorry mate! next time go and spend £500 quid on some new ones with only 3 mm more tread than the ones i sold you you pikey ****wit !!

really pissed me off :mad:

rant over !!

Budgie 21 March 2010 06:40 PM

and breath,,,,,,,,,,,,,in,,,,,,,,,,,,out,,,,,,,,,,,in, ,,,,,,,,,,,out
now open a beer;)

Myles 21 March 2010 06:45 PM

Send him a rubber band to put round the tyre with 5.5mm tread left. Twunt.

mantazini 21 March 2010 06:50 PM

WTF...:cuckoo:

baldfox 21 March 2010 06:56 PM

Agree... this sort of person is the reason the "C" word exists... get his email address (presumably you'd have this from the paypal payment or the winning address email you get) and sign that F*cker up to some extreme p8rn sites... Once one of those sites gets the email address they'll all have it.. Might I suggest you try a site with a suitable URL.. like men in uniform or something equally as obscure. Try explaining that one to your missus (God I am such a child!)

:)

mantazini 21 March 2010 07:18 PM

^^^ that's brilliant m8

Scooby Jonni 21 March 2010 07:32 PM

I've given up selling on ebay now.. people just take the piss because you can't leave them bad feedback. Also how ebay can justify shafting us 10% selling + listing + paypal fees for such a piss poor service is beyond me.

Guv 21 March 2010 07:44 PM

Remember that **** who sent me that Bridgestone 050 with the superglue repair jobby, finding more and more that ebay is full of twats :cuckoo:

M444GY 21 March 2010 08:13 PM

lol super glue ha ha

some people are so anal that he actually measured the tread and then spent 5 mins of his life messaging me , its partworn mate , yor lucky i didnt send you a fooking bald chen shan special you ****ing c?ntbox.

get a life

M444GY 21 March 2010 08:13 PM

lol super glue ha ha

some people are so anal that he actually measured the tread and then spent 5 mins of his life messaging me , its partworn mate , yor lucky i didnt send you a fooking bald chen shan special you ****ing c?ntbox.

get a life

baldfox 21 March 2010 10:07 PM

I sold 12 double albums as a job lot.. started it at 14.99 and said on the listing that I needed to charge 7 quid for the postage (1st class recorded).. Ebay wont let you list cd's for anything other than free postage which is a joke especially as this was a big bundle. Someone bid on it, and won it for 14.99 quid and then insisted I posted it free eventhough he didn't read the listing. He said he didn't have to read the listing, and I should honour free postage (the 12 albums cost £10 to sell and package anyway). I refunded him immediately (within 3mins) and apologised for any inconvenience. He then insisted on leaving me bad feedback. Now that to me is a CLASS A CNT ! Managed to get it resolved with him in the end where he only paid £5 postage, but what a fcking pikey. I wont tell you what town his from, but you can guess...

Anyways, bottom line... guess who's now inundated with emails from manlove.com, rubberboys.net and anything else that even remotely looks dodgy !

As the saying goes, chicks dig scars, pain heals, but gay p8rn email spam lasts forever :)

tldevil 21 March 2010 10:13 PM

f*ck that chen shan is to good id send a wali lol what a job knocky

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 9300112)
lol super glue ha ha

get a life

wiley 21 March 2010 11:15 PM

what an idiot, he got a bargain

wiley

M444GY 22 March 2010 02:58 PM

prize turnip lol

WRX_Dazza 02 April 2010 11:31 PM

lol mags

nobber on 2 counts :)

a) for having 20" rims in the first place
b) not being able to afford to have new rubber on them

as above, sign him up to some choice websites/forums or send me his email addy and i'll mailbomb him (electronically not through the post lol)

M444GY 03 April 2010 03:00 PM

:lol: