ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   West Mids Imprezas (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-mids-imprezas-433/)
-   -   Sports section (https://www.scoobynet.com/west-mids-imprezas-433/823038-sports-section.html)

webby v7 slipperwagon 20 March 2010 06:34 PM

Sports section

How about we have a sports thread, moan about your footy team or other teams, and bragging rights. Balls just remembered the gooners are on espn.

Tom87 20 March 2010 06:48 PM

Damn and I thought this was our non-turbo Impreza owners own section! :lol1:

Villa were bloody shocking today, lucky to even get the point. I see your boys have got Barca in the Champions League quarters mate! Henry! :eek:

Scooby_Stu_ 20 March 2010 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tom87 (Post 9297874)

And I did :lol1::lol1:

averyp2 20 March 2010 07:10 PM

Com'mon United, lets get one over on them bloody Scousers tomorrow!

averyp2 21 March 2010 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by averyp2 (Post 9297911)
Com'mon United, lets get one over on them bloody Scousers tomorrow!

What a lovely day it has been :luxhello:

webby v7 slipperwagon 21 March 2010 08:55 PM

Chelski, look like a team who have lost there way. FANTASTIC. All we need is for fu MAN u to slip up and were in.

webby v7 slipperwagon 21 March 2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tom87 (Post 9297874)

Villa were bloody shocking today, lucky to even get the point. I see your boys have got Barca in the Champions League quarters mate! Henry! :eek:

Ibrahimovich is pants, and if they can stop messi, i cant see who is going to score for them. Whereas we have goals all over the team, Henry's not as quick or good as he was. And he wont have pace over clichy/sagna or vermallen. So to be honest im pretty up beat about the draw.

scoobysteve2286 22 March 2010 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon (Post 9300276)
Ibrahimovich is pants, and if they can stop messi, i cant see who is going to score for them. Whereas we have goals all over the team, Henry's not as quick or good as he was. And he wont have pace over clichy/sagna or vermallen. So to be honest im pretty up beat about the draw.

messi won't be stopped... i watched the zaragoza match last night and he got his 2nd hat trick in a week... and they were amazing goals all of em... he should have got a 4th too but they gave a penalty away..

YouTube - messi vs zaragoza(Incredible Goal)

stop that you gooners lol

bmfcrash 22 March 2010 07:11 PM

Coventry Blaze win the EIHL title (ice hockey)for the 4th time in 7 years !!!

Well done lads, lets try for the double with the playoffs !!

webby v7 slipperwagon 29 March 2010 10:39 PM

Its European cup week this week, how exciting. Who do you think is getting spanked and who is pulling off a shock. Im putting Arsenal to dump Barca out

averyp2 29 March 2010 11:38 PM

Id like Arsenal to do them but I don't think they will, especially if Fabregas is struggling with injury.
I reckon a draw will be ok for United in Germany as long as we can get an away goal then I reckon we'll go through.

webby v7 slipperwagon 30 March 2010 10:02 PM

WTF happend to man u. Second half they never turned up, and Rooney hopefully will be ok. Without him where will Englands goals come from.

averyp2 30 March 2010 11:39 PM

Bloody useless performance tonight. God help us if we play like that on Saturday!

Tom87 31 March 2010 12:10 AM

Ahhh unlucky Paul! :nopity:

What am I saying? We got bummed 7-1 by Chelsea :lol1:

webby v7 slipperwagon 01 April 2010 07:03 AM

OMG, how lucky were Arsenal and how PANTS is bendtner. If they play like that at camp nou, it could be a hammering.

webby v7 slipperwagon 03 April 2010 08:57 AM

Its the big one today, i dont fancy man u without rooney. Mind you if Berbatov turns up it could be different. Portsmouth could be deffo relegated and Newcastle could be promoted. What a great day of footy.