ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Idiot boy racing around Tesco in Wrexham!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/823000-idiot-boy-racing-around-tesco-in-wrexham.html)

nathanb 20 March 2010 03:04 PM

Idiot boy racing around Tesco in Wrexham!!

Blue classic this afternoon driving round and round the carpark! Earlier seen cutting up people on the B&Q roundabout in the wrong lane!!

Really gives Impreza owners a bad name muppets like this!!

GazJenno 20 March 2010 03:42 PM

Because the classics are cheaper than ever, this will probably get worse! You remeber me in my classic and I was/am young to have one but never did stupid **** like that!....

How are you doing anyway Nathan? Any other meets been arranged in/around North Wales since I sorted the last few which is probably 2years ago now?

Gaz

BIG FUD 20 March 2010 07:45 PM

This was me i was test driving it but didnt handle that well. Was u in an 04 plate nail???

nathanb 20 March 2010 09:08 PM

You're from the Midlands?

You were test driving the handling of a car around a busy Saturday afternoon carpark in Wrexham?

Sounds fishy to me! BTW I wasnt in an Impreza, i was in my works van.

nathanb 20 March 2010 09:13 PM

Hey Gaz, how you doing mate? You got rid of your red classic now then? its been a few years hasnt it. There's a lot more going on now in North Wales. We have a local club thats getting bigger now and also take a run over to liverpool with a regular bunch to do the tunnel runs. Its pretty cool!!

Know what you mean about the classics now, there are loads going on Autotrader for £1000-£1500 onwards. Anyone can afford a scoob these days if they want one!! Unfortunately that means teenagers in a fast car. Bad news!!

The amount around Wrexham has rocketed in the last year or so!!

nick172sport 20 March 2010 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by BIG FUD (Post 9298023)
This was me i was test driving it but didnt handle that well. Was u in an 04 plate nail???

:Suspiciou heas winding you up nathan:D

nathanb 20 March 2010 09:17 PM

Well spotted sherlock!!

LOL

nick172sport 20 March 2010 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by nathanb (Post 9298253)
Well spotted sherlock!!

LOL

might have someone interested in your scoob at work he is after a 04 plate ive told him its mint:thumb:

nathanb 20 March 2010 09:28 PM

Really? I'll let you know mate precisely when I'm getting rid

richgreenscooby1 20 March 2010 10:59 PM

nathan , you comming on our run out on the 28th ??

WRX_Dazza 21 March 2010 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by nathanb (Post 9297459)
Blue classic this afternoon driving round and round the carpark! Earlier seen cutting up people on the B&Q roundabout in the wrong lane!!

Really gives Impreza owners a bad name muppets like this!!

He's not gonna come on here and admit it. You should have had a word at the time if it pissed you off. :thumb:

GazJenno 21 March 2010 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by nathanb (Post 9298239)
Hey Gaz, how you doing mate? You got rid of your red classic now then? its been a few years hasnt it. There's a lot more going on now in North Wales. We have a local club thats getting bigger now and also take a run over to liverpool with a regular bunch to do the tunnel runs. Its pretty cool!!

Know what you mean about the classics now, there are loads going on Autotrader for £1000-£1500 onwards. Anyone can afford a scoob these days if they want one!! Unfortunately that means teenagers in a fast car. Bad news!!

The amount around Wrexham has rocketed in the last year or so!!

Im good cheers, that club sounds good.... wish I could join in! Im in Uni at the mo in Oxford driving a Leggy GX :)

Heres my 'Red Classic' as it stands now :P

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...t/03092009.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...t/07092009.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...082009_001.jpg

Cant wait to get back working on it in the summer, should stand out from the current 'boy racer' classics that seem to be going around!

Gaz

nathanb 21 March 2010 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 9298752)
He's not gonna come on here and admit it. You should have had a word at the time if it pissed you off. :thumb:

I know he wont admit it if he reads this but I just wanted him to know what a dick him and his mates looked!

ginger321 26 March 2010 12:44 AM

might have been a stolen car did you call the feds:Suspiciou

Ellie* 02 April 2010 04:33 PM

Dark or light blue???

I noticed how many scoobs were in wrexham last weekend. I went down island green, trying to find somewhere to park and came across 2 other scoobs also waiting for spaces.
That was after id parked next to a white sti at Halfords.

Pissed me off that there are so many, in wrexham!

nathanb 02 April 2010 05:33 PM

Thats one of many reasons why I'm getting rid of my scoob. I'm sick of seeing them in Wrexham and most of them are owned by chav idiots!

Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of decent scooby owners around town and I know a few of them but there are just more and more cropping up using Wrexham as a race track!!

What you driving Ellie I'll keep an eye out for you!

Ellie* 06 April 2010 08:45 PM

Ive seen loads again this weekend!
I live outside Wrexham, towards Chester but i go to Buckley a lot and usually nip to wrexham at some point in the week.

This is mine, only had it 3weeks.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4985849_n.jpg

Its a shame that idiots are getting their hands on scoobs.

Phil_b83 06 April 2010 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 9332678)
I live outside Wrexham, towards Chester but i go to Buckley a lot and usually nip to wrexham at some point in the week.

Best shape..:thumb: Nice!

richgreenscooby1 06 April 2010 09:28 PM

if there is that many in the area they better be joining our club

www.nwcscoobyclub.co.uk

get yourselfs on it

Ellie* 06 April 2010 10:44 PM

Cheers Phil!

garetgax 06 April 2010 11:03 PM

it was me innit wicked me and me knocked up 17 year old bird was doing some smokin doughnuts. was sick man yeah. you all just jealous coz I iz a wicked driva man.

trell 07 April 2010 12:52 AM

It is dishartening to know that Chavs can now afford classics. If they want to show of there appauling driving skills why dont they go to track days Oulton Park is only down the road from then christ. As mentioned it does give us scooby owners who respect there car and other road users a bad reputation. For what?? Some tw@ thinking he is the boy. What is the world coming to lol

GlesgaKiss 07 April 2010 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 9332678)

I take it you're the same Ellie from PF? It looks like you've got a nice clean car!

garetgax 07 April 2010 09:56 PM

It is but so is the fact that insurance companies are willing to insure youngsters on scoobs,evo's liners etc. Personally Its very rare I take the bait with anyone as the road just isnt the place to do it. Off to marham in a few weeks for the my first TD of the year cant wait:-)

Ellie* 07 April 2010 10:04 PM

Thanks, haha yeah thats me. Havent got a Ford anymore but ive been on pf years so i like having a nosey still!!
Besides, there are quite a few non-ford members on there anyway!!

blue00 14 April 2010 02:19 PM

I am in the process of joining www.nwcscoobyclub.co.uk
I live in Wrexham. Have a black wrx sti. There are some real nice scoobs in Wrexham. Have only had mine for about 2 months now and can't say I have seen any scooby idiots yet?

Rob (bobbie)

shaun222 14 April 2010 08:51 PM

not all are nuts,but you are gona get the odd 1

richgreenscooby1 14 April 2010 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by blue00 (Post 9345552)
I am in the process of joining www.nwcscoobyclub.co.uk
I live in Wrexham. Have a black wrx sti. There are some real nice scoobs in Wrexham. Have only had mine for about 2 months now and can't say I have seen any scooby idiots yet?

Rob (bobbie)

you joined us yet mate ??

rich

phelpsa 15 April 2010 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by trell (Post 9333227)
It is dishartening to know that Chavs can now afford classics. If they want to show of there appauling driving skills why dont they go to track days Oulton Park is only down the road from then christ. As mentioned it does give us scooby owners who respect there car and other road users a bad reputation. For what?? Some tw@ thinking he is the boy. What is the world coming to lol

Oh they do go to Oulton park, much to the annoyance of people who actually want to gave a good days driving there without the track being closed every five minutes!

Turbohot 16 April 2010 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ellie* (Post 9324246)

Pissed me off that there are so many, in wrexham!

Makes me even more determined to get rid of mine. :D