ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   HAS Gordon Brown been given a medal for "saving the world"? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/822827-has-gordon-brown-been-given-a-medal-for-saving-the-world.html)

alcazar 19 March 2010 01:21 PM

HAS Gordon Brown been given a medal for "saving the world"?

Two friends at the pubquiz, big Labour supporters, insist that he HAS, and by other world leaders too.

I haven't seen this trumpeted by the Labour Party, and can't find owt on Google either.

Anyone?

stilover 19 March 2010 01:25 PM

Lets hope it's a concrete one.

The Zohan 19 March 2010 01:34 PM

Here's hoping it is a cross and he wears it just over his heart (assuming he has one) to make it easier and more visible to any would be snipers;)

SJ_Skyline 19 March 2010 02:00 PM

Made of Polonium 210?

Leslie 19 March 2010 02:18 PM

He must have a couple of medals for his visit to Afghanistan. All the MP's who go out for a visit get one don't they!

Les :(

pslewis 19 March 2010 02:49 PM

Indeed, he and Darling have saved the economies of the western world .... the history books will show that quite clearly.

He should get a medal - he is a hero of the free west.

Still not voting for him ..... but, plenty will - and why not? The alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

scud8 19 March 2010 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 9295568)
Indeed, he and Darling have saved the economies of the western world .... the history books will show that quite clearly.

Still not voting for him ..... but, plenty will - and why not? The alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

Pete - I must have missed this. Can you explain exactly what Brown and Darling did to save the economies of the western world.

Leslie 19 March 2010 04:10 PM

Dream on Pete!

Les

alcazar 19 March 2010 06:34 PM

Found it: US foundation names Gordon Brown world statesman of the year | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Not QUITE what they were saying:rolleyes:

Leslie 21 March 2010 05:23 PM

They are easily led though. As with Billy Liar!

Les

Xx-IAN-xX 22 March 2010 01:34 PM

Indeed, he and Darling have brought this country to its knees .... the history books will show that quite clearly.

He should get a bullet - he is the biggest c?nt in the free west.

Still not voting for him I wont have time with all the trolling I do on here ..... but, plenty will - and why not? The alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

EFA :thumb:

Leslie 23 March 2010 01:28 PM

Cruel!

Les