ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   whats everyone up to the day then (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/820179-whats-everyone-up-to-the-day-then.html)

nie 06 March 2010 11:02 AM

whats everyone up to the day then

:luxhello:

dunx 06 March 2010 11:13 AM

Fitted two new PIAA wipers.

Got a new MOT.

Failed an air-con re-gas due to a leaky pipe..... :(

Now having a nail removed from a tyre and the front toe-in adjusted.

All fun here !

dunx

nie 06 March 2010 11:14 AM

not going well then

Dave Y 06 March 2010 11:38 AM

was planning a days polishing but the skies have gone black.So it could be take the dog for a walk then a lie on the sofa.

HT04 06 March 2010 11:39 AM

just about to start getting ready for work :( .

dan

Alan Jeffery 06 March 2010 12:10 PM

Let chickens out. Really nice crisp morning, sunny all over. Our cockerell straight down to business!
Drove customers 08 Hatch 25 miles into work with new forged engine, running it in.
Dyno tested a few cars as Martyn's off today.
Devoured Ivor Dewdney's pastie, a local custom.
Supplied Helix clutch to Scooby owner.
Got Hatch ready for owner to pick it up, he's very happy, as he's been driving one of our renowned courtesy cars for a few weeks.
Answered 37 questions, like you do in my line of work.
Waiting to pass new stroker engine to customer as soon as he arrives, he's off drag racing this year, so dead keen.
We'll see what happens for the rest of the day, I suspect it'll involve a cheeky red vino at some point.

Marx Mcrae 06 March 2010 12:23 PM

Bloody hell Alan... All that before dinner!!

Im getting dragged shopping to Murderhall!

Vr5RA_Matchew 06 March 2010 12:48 PM

Been at work from 8.30 nearly finished, then a monstor session at the gym, then going for a mates leaving do there off to live in auz lucky buggers

M444GY 06 March 2010 01:17 PM

fitting tyres , selling wheels fixing punctures and just about to have some soup with a rustic roll :thumb:

and the sun is shining .

what more could you want from a sat :D

Alan Jeffery 06 March 2010 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Marx Mcrae (Post 9267835)
Bloody hell Alan... All that before dinner!!

Im getting dragged shopping to Murderhall!

Just an average sort of Saturday!
A few tips to avoid shopping;
She expects you not to enjoy it.
Appear keen to go, like it's going to be fun, then leer at the Housewives, and chat up the girls on the till.
Buy everything you like the look of. No actual food, just the sort of treats you like. Especially beer. And crisps.
Park as far away from the supermarket as you can, this is particularly effective on a wet day. Yes, you'll get wet as well, but it'll pay dividends later.
If she wants to go shopping for clothes, hint that her bum looks big in everything she tries on, and that the shoes would look better on Sarah Jessica Parker.
Tell her all about internet shopping, and how it saves the planet, and your feet, then you can sit back and relax while she does the ordering online, then Tescos deliver right into the kitchen. Result!

nie 06 March 2010 01:36 PM

haha

richie001 06 March 2010 01:46 PM

Off down the gym,then going for a sports Massage and sauna

Shaun 06 March 2010 01:50 PM

Stuffing face at a KFC currently!

M4RKG 06 March 2010 02:16 PM

Work, work, work... thank sweet jeebas for SN and BBC website so I can watch the live text of the Toon whop Barnsley, oh the excitement of the Championship!! :)

dunx 06 March 2010 03:34 PM

Leeds is grey and cloudy...... it was quite damp first thing on the M62.

Air-con pipe enquiry PM'd to a "lad" on here....

Nail = fail, right in the shoulder so a new tyre needed.

"Found" a couple of Wan-Li's at the back of the garage so I'm off drift spec tomorrow !

Fuel light came on on the way home....

Going to watch the WTCC after some tea.

dunx

P.S. The excitement is unbearable sometimes isn't it ?

P.P.S. Just sorted the aircon pipe thanks to Neil @ EMB, so a run to the sun in the morning....

KINGTIGER 06 March 2010 04:12 PM

I've been at work since six this morning. Finished at 14:30 then spent ages washing car.

Gunna go over it with some Meguiers spray stuff.

SuperMellow 06 March 2010 04:53 PM

Spent half of the day cleaning to car so far - Just made a thread in the members gallery if anyone cares to take a look :)

Link below.

https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...per-clean.html

Myles 06 March 2010 05:17 PM

Been out and picked my Godspeed 335mm upgrade up, 190 mile round trip but it looks like it was worth it. Got a bit of a bargain, I think!

midnight 06 March 2010 08:55 PM

Spent most of ther morning chilling out,then went out for a blast in the scoob(tarar cupra r)lol,then helped my mate remove his gearbox from his wrx and back home for some tea.

trevsjwood 06 March 2010 09:38 PM

Been down to Swindon for Bob Rawle to map the car, after months of headscratching about an underperforming car I can't believe how in a couple of intense hours he's just turned it all around, well done him:thumb:
Trev

Moley 06 March 2010 09:42 PM

Shopping with the mother-in-law :Suspiciou

Ian 06 March 2010 10:13 PM

took the little monster to funky fun house for a few hours, went to aldi/iceland got caught in traffic and then came home.