ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Dog set on fire (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/819964-dog-set-on-fire.html)

pimmo2000 04 March 2010 11:03 PM

Dog set on fire

RSPCA inspectors say the case of a dog tied to railings, then doused in petrol and set alight before being left to die is "as bad as it gets".

The one-year-old bull terrier was tethered to a railing on a sport pitch in Kirkdale, Liverpool, before being burned.

People nearby heard the animal's howling and ran to help, but she could not be saved.

The dog was microchipped, which allowed the RSPCA to track down the owners who told them the dog had been missing for several days.

RSPCA Chief Inspector Simon Small said: "The fact that someone could do this to a living creature is beyond comprehension

"It doesn't get worse than what happened here.

"This dog suffered tremendously before she died. This was a deliberate act of extreme cruelty of the type I hope I never see again."

Officers have now released an image of the dog after the attack in the hope of encouraging people to come forward with information.

:: Anyone who can help is urged to call the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999.

WTF !?!?! I would without second thought watch them burn to death for this!!

The Dogs B******s 04 March 2010 11:07 PM

FUCKING SCUM,i hope the twats that did this die of aids:mad:

seppy101 04 March 2010 11:08 PM

too right! shame.. hate animal cruelty. this is beyond that! :(

TonyBurns 04 March 2010 11:11 PM

Find them, tie them to the railings and douse them in petrol before accidentally discarding a cigarette in their general direction and see how they like it :mad:

Tony

J4CKO 04 March 2010 11:15 PM

What goes through someones mind to do that to a dog ?

jods 04 March 2010 11:18 PM

what's the source of this info?

The Dogs B******s 04 March 2010 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by jods (Post 9265178)
what's the source of this info?

Why??????

Liverpool Echo.co.uk - News - Liverpool Local News - Dog dead after being tied up on a Kirkdale football field and set on fire

jods 04 March 2010 11:35 PM

Oh my God! What have we done to invite these things upon us?

TDB - The reason I asked for source was that I didn't believe it was true - I just can't understand somebody doing that.
It's time to sort the UK out - we are a country of animal lovers - tolerant people, open hearted and friendly.

We are being destroyed by this vile poison within our midst. It's time to GET RID!!!

JackClark 05 March 2010 12:09 AM

Stop Social Security and Stop it now. That's what's breeding this scum and scroungers in general.

JimmyBFC 05 March 2010 12:19 AM

Its just incomprehensible what some utter pond life/dregs of society will stoop to, wtf is wrong with some people?

B4D HK 05 March 2010 01:16 AM

I really dont know what to say........

:(

G00ner 05 March 2010 08:00 AM

Vigilante justice, hang these scum from the nearest tree, no need for the police or courts to get involved. Once proven I'd happily be the executioner. :mad:

Steve vRS 05 March 2010 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 9265252)
Stop Social Security and Stop it now. That's what's breeding this scum and scroungers in general.

This is an appaling crime but that quite a sweeping generalisation there!

Steve

Dave Y 05 March 2010 08:17 AM

If and when they are caught i bet they get a caution.This country is getting out of control.The sooner the revolution comes the better.

pimmo2000 05 March 2010 08:20 AM

If they are caught they are likely to be named .. which wont end well for them ..

dazzaturbo 05 March 2010 08:51 AM

some sick people about. Scum

SJ_Skyline 05 March 2010 08:54 AM

I'm not a big fan of dogs, in the same way there are plenty of other members who don't like cats but no living creature should have to endure this.

WTF is wrong with some people? :(

Myles 05 March 2010 09:15 AM

I implore as many people as possible that can afford it to make a regular donation to the RSPCA. I have had a direct debit set up for £5 a month, and will continue to do so in the light of this terrible story. Im not one of these lefty animal rights wierdos, but the RSPCA need the wedge to prosecute the scum who abuse animals through straight maltreatment, breeding when not set up to do so, and pure random sadism, like the c"nt who put that poor dog through hell carried out.

A fiver a month is the price of a pie and pint in a cheap pub. Just think, that money will go towards that scumbag being brought before the beak (hopefully the beak will actually do something about it)

The Zohan 05 March 2010 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline (Post 9265460)
I'm not a big fan of dogs, in the same way there are plenty of other members who don't like cats but no living creature should have to endure this.

WTF is wrong with some people? :(

agreed!

stilover 05 March 2010 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 9265170)
What goes through someones mind to do that to a dog ?

Bordom. Chav DSS scum with fcukall else to do with their sh!tty lives. :mad:

Just hope the Estate they live on find out who they are, and dish up a little justice of their own.

How I'd love to have been walking past with a few mates.

Snazy 05 March 2010 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by B4D HK (Post 9265289)
I really dont know what to say........

:(

Ditto. Speechless!

urban 05 March 2010 10:28 AM

Sick b@stards is what they are.

That takes cruelty to a whole new level :(

my94wrx 05 March 2010 10:44 AM

i would like to see the ****ers tied to stake and set fire to.

AnnieN 05 March 2010 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by G00ner (Post 9265375)
Vigilante justice, hang these scum from the nearest tree, no need for the police or courts to get involved. Once proven I'd happily be the executioner. :mad:

I with you dirty scumbag b*sterds

AnnieN 05 March 2010 11:34 AM

I with you, they are dirty scumbag b*sterds

Leslie 05 March 2010 12:21 PM

It is difficult to understand how anyone can commit such an awful act of cruelty. These scum must have grown up in such an atmosphere and it does not bode well for the future.

les :(

J4CKO 05 March 2010 03:06 PM

I feel bad because I wont let ours jump on my lap when I am working and he sits there looking pathetic and sighing.

M4RKG 05 March 2010 04:15 PM

... an eye for an eye

my06 ppp silver 05 March 2010 06:36 PM

makes me embaressed to be from my own city when all this **** happens. little s41tes, i hope someone gets wind of the culprit and beats the little cnut to death, but drags it out as long as possible.

Quasi Modo 05 March 2010 06:46 PM

Here here, an eye for an eye.:cool::thumb: Too much effort put on the value of certain types of life.