ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Rough Justice? I don't think so........ (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/819592-rough-justice-i-dont-think-so.html)

Fabioso 02 March 2010 11:17 PM

Rough Justice? I don't think so........

Bulger killer Jon Venables sent back to jail | The Sun |News

I remember this story and I hope the cnut rots in Jail for the rest of his life.

Shouldn't have been allowed out in the first place...........sometimes "the Law in this Country beggars belief..........." :Whatever_

I just hope whatever breach occurred, didn't cause a new victim and family................:cuckoo::(

Bravo2zero_sps 02 March 2010 11:33 PM

I can't understand how there is a World wide ban on reporting, exactly how do they enforce that? As in what would they do if someone did expose them? I really hope someone tracks these 2 sick fcuks down one day and gives them what they deserve, a very slow and extraordinarily painful drawnout death. They should have been locked up for the rest of their lives not given new identities to live new lives.

Terminator X 03 March 2010 12:03 AM

Will be interesting to find out why he's back inside as it will come out regardless of this worldwide reporting ban. What did they do to deserve so much of the taxpayers money BTW :mad:

TX.

Lee247 03 March 2010 12:06 AM

Why does this Country insist on hiding the identity of people who commit henious crimes like this. Jame Bulger should be the same age as my Son now, having fun with girls and coming home in a drunken stupor. Those boys should be rotting in jail for the rest of their lives.
I despair :(

ScoobyWon't 03 March 2010 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Fletcher
Standard recalls take up to 24 hours, while emergency recalls are carried out within two hours

Bollox. You can only recall the Snafs if they are at the recall location. :rolleyes:

Last night I tipped out at 04:40 to join officers to get a Snaf on a breach of bail (fail to appear at court). The Snaf wasn't there, he hadn't been there for months, the occupant even told us where to find him.

Two hours? Not a chance!

Twenty four hours? Unlikely.... :rolleyes:

As for these scum.... They should not have been let out to start with. As far as I am concerned, scum breeds scum.

A Snaf will always be a Snaf. In other news the Pope is Catholic and bears **** in the wood. :rolleyes:

Is it obvious that I don't like crims? :wonder:

cster 03 March 2010 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 9261018)

Is it obvious that I don't like crims? :wonder:

Don't be like that - without them you'd be out of a job - or in a traffic car persecuting the innocent !:lol1:

The Zohan 03 March 2010 07:45 AM

I thought under New Labour you had to refer to scumbags and criminals as you customers or such like so not to offend or belittle them in any way?

David Lock 03 March 2010 11:18 AM

I remember this awful crime very well indeed. Truly shocking.

But in a way I think that b,astard that killed Baby Peter was even more evil. He was an adult and systematically destroyed a baby's life leaving him with a broken back. And he'll be out in a few years won't he?

But the Bulger killers were only 10 year old kids and I don't think they had a mental grip on what they were actually doing. Intellectually they were like a cat playing with a bird or a killer whale, come to that, playing with his trainer's pony tail. So will Venables and the other kid ever change? Sadly I doubt it.

dl

Leslie 03 March 2010 11:25 AM

At the age of ten they were well past the age of knowing right from wrong. Apart from murdering that toddler they also inflicted very nasty torture on him. That poor baby boy must have had a truly terrible time before they killed him.

I don't think people with that mindset should be allowed a place in society.

Les

alcazar 03 March 2010 12:01 PM

And let's never forget that they didn't just find a random toddler in a lonely place and spontaneously attack him, they went to a shopping centre and abducted him with the express purpose of torture and murder, then left his body on a railway line, thinking that the next train would destroy the evidence of their crime.
Totally planned, even to the cover up. They should rot in prison for ever.

David Lock 03 March 2010 12:16 PM

So if capital punishment was back on the agenda would you hang a couple of 10 year olds?

Genuine question. dl

Bravo2zero_sps 03 March 2010 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 9261499)
So if capital punishment was back on the agenda would you hang a couple of 10 year olds?

Genuine question. dl

For committing that crime i'd have them kept in solitary confinement until they turned 18 and then hung them/given lethal injection. They would have to be legally an adult in my book before putting an end to their existence.

Terminator X 03 March 2010 12:36 PM

Evil, premeditated acts deserve it IMHO regardless of age of offender(s). How's it possible that they did not realize what they were doing? My son is 8 & wouldn't even harm our cat let alone another child ...

TX.

Genuine question. dl

Felix. 03 March 2010 12:53 PM

I think the other lad involved has turned a corner. Turned his back completely from crime and is now stable and working

CrisPDuk 03 March 2010 12:55 PM

Isn't Venables the one that everyone involved with his original 'rehabilitation' said was an evil scumbag who shouldn't be released :wonder:

cster 03 March 2010 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9261528)
Evil, premeditated acts deserve it IMHO regardless of age of offender(s). How's it possible that they did not realize what they were doing? My son is 8 & wouldn't even harm our cat let alone another child ...

TX.

Your son has you as a parent and you have taught him right from wrong.
This much we know (from what you have stated).
It is probably fair to guess that the two murderers may not have had the same experience in this and other areas as your son.
When it comes to dealing with criminals of this age - surely when it comes to the matter of knowing right from wrong - this is an important aspect.
I doubt however, that the victims parents would hold this view

Bravo2zero_sps 03 March 2010 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Felix. (Post 9261549)
I think the other lad involved has turned a corner. Turned his back completely from crime and is now stable and working

Still doesn't mean he has that right to a free life though. Should have been locked up forever. If he is working that means some people have to work with him not knowing his real identity. Is that right? More importantly someone may settle down with him and want a family not knowing he is a child killer. How is that right?

alcazar 03 March 2010 02:55 PM

Genuine question. dl

No. Absolutely not. I could never vote to take a human life, no matter what.

SirFozzalot 03 March 2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 9261768)
No. Absolutely not. I could never vote to take a human life, no matter what.

Pity these ***** (and any other murderer) didn't share your view when they brutally murdered poor little James Bulger. :mad:

They deliberately took someone elses life, what gives them the right to keep theirs?

Xx-IAN-xX 03 March 2010 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 9261865)
Pity these ***** (and any other murderer) didn't share your view when they brutally murdered poor little James Bulger. :mad:

They deliberately took someone elses life, what gives them the right to keep theirs?

Humanity

SirFozzalot 03 March 2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Xx-IAN-xX (Post 9261870)
Humanity

:Whatever_

Would be interesting to see how people would feel if it was their own child or family member murdered for no reason.

Xx-IAN-xX 03 March 2010 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 9261876)
:Whatever_

Would be interesting to see how people would feel if it was their own child or family member murdered for no reason.

I was only answering your question :Whatever_.Personally I'd like to melt the *******s in a vat of acid :thumb:

David Lock 03 March 2010 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 9261522)
For committing that crime i'd have them kept in solitary confinement until they turned 18 and then hung them/given lethal injection. They would have to be legally an adult in my book before putting an end to their existence.

Well that woud probably be a world first - death row for kids :rolleyes:

dl

Bravo2zero_sps 03 March 2010 07:20 PM

Why the rolleyes David? You aked a genuine question supposedly and I answered with an opinion. Sorry, was there supposed to be a right answer for you?

A death row for calculating pure evil child murdering kids, yes.

Chip 03 March 2010 07:33 PM

Genuine question. dl

At that age they know right from wrong so yes I would.

Chip

The Dogs B******s 03 March 2010 07:35 PM

We agree on something:thumb:

David Lock 03 March 2010 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 9262307)
Why the rolleyes David? You aked a genuine question supposedly and I answered with an opinion. Sorry, was there supposed to be a right answer for you?

A death row for calculating pure evil child murdering kids, yes.

No offence intended, I assure you. Just a (quite major) difference of opinion. It just seemed - to me - such a mind boggling idea. If you want to kill them then just get on with it which would be better I would think. Personally I think society would sink to a new low if the state starts hanging 10 year olds.

dl

jods 03 March 2010 09:43 PM

+1 for B2Z Approach

wrbhawk 03 March 2010 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Felix. (Post 9261549)

How would you know this?

Anyway, justice system is a joke with the worldwide ban on reporting.
Fair enough maybe when they were kids, but as soon as they turned 18 and became adults, the ban should have been lifted.
Why should they be protected?
What they did was sick and they should be made to face society, just like any other killer and like the Baby P killer.

Same goes with those two Doncaster lads who tortured a lad of 9 and his nephew. As soon as they turn 18 they should be identified to the public imo

But this justice system seems to protect criminals more than the victims these days.

wrbhawk 03 March 2010 09:55 PM

What exactly do they mean when they say there has been a"breach of licence conditions".

Did he commit another crime whilst free?