ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Britains Islamic republic (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/819326-britains-islamic-republic.html)

Mus 01 March 2010 08:28 PM

Britains Islamic republic

Anyone watching it? I thought I might aswell start it lol

The Zohan 02 March 2010 07:14 AM

<leans closer to the screen and whispers>

Careful, it was about them them Muslims wanting to take over the UK, innit!;)

Leslie 02 March 2010 10:32 AM

Recorded it so may mention it later.

Les

urban 02 March 2010 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 9258801)
<leans closer to the screen and whispers>

Careful, it was about them them Muslims wanting to take over the UK, innit!;)

:D

I didn't see it myself, but no doubt there will be quite a few heated debates on here today as a result

Xx-IAN-xX 02 March 2010 11:39 AM

I didn't watch it who won:D and should I be worried

Norman D. Landings 02 March 2010 12:22 PM

I'll start.

1. I found the undercover repotre catching senior council figures basically admitting to organising and participating in vote/petition rigging with non existant names etc very disturbing.

2. George Galloway is a cnut of the highest order! But then thats not news. I think he must be who is referred to in the childrens rhyme 'Oranges and Lemons' as the 'Great bell of Bow'

3. 90% of the votes in Bow are cast by Asians. Theres me thinkking that Bow was Pearly King and Queen territory rather than Pearly Mullah!

J4CKO 02 March 2010 12:23 PM

I think the Islamic law has some merit in some circumstances but in other ways totally behind the times, it would never fit as would any system of law based on one religion as there are loads of different ones. I wouldnt any more live under Sharia law than I would live under the rule of the Church of England, religion is optional nowadays and depsite what a lot of the public seem to think, law and order isnt.

Mus 02 March 2010 10:05 PM

Some interesting views it's wasn't as good as I thought it would he and I love the way they show bits they want to show and no go more in detail.

eggy790 02 March 2010 10:44 PM

so true with that last point mus

RobJenks 03 March 2010 04:33 AM

Youtube link.

YouTube - Dispatches Britain's Islamic Republic. 1

The Zohan 03 March 2010 08:04 AM

I caught bits of it.

I find George Galloway an oddity, on some things i agree with him but on other issues he is way off of the mark, and on balance a danger to decent people of all religions.

It appeared to me that a faction of the UK Muslims the IFE wants to and is infiltrating councils and rigging votes to suit themselves to put thier own people into positions of power.

From what i saw Dispatches had evidence of this happening within Tower Hamlets.

It also showed seveal vox pops of mainstream Muslims who where concerned about the IFE and thier radical views and where not happy about them taking over. They where concerned for the future for them and their families if thr IFE continue to 'take over' - which i can fully understand and agree with - same goes for any radical organisation!

I will watch the full show on Youtube later

Mus 03 March 2010 03:35 PM

somethings that george galloway says i agree with like the war in iraq and afgan. as my kids wont be going school there i never go for holiday there so why waste my hard earned tax money on countries that arent even on the same contenant.

The IFE i dont much about them to be honest i didnt even know they were around but they seem to be doing exactly what everyone else does in power. I dont agree with it as i think they should have all types of people to represnt the IFE.