ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Flat 4 Online Issues, any ideas?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/819047-flat-4-online-issues-any-ideas.html)

Dark Stig 28 February 2010 05:10 PM

Flat 4 Online Issues, any ideas??

Hi everyone, i have recently placed an order with flat 4 online, well i say recently it was on 06/02/2010, and to date i have sent 5 separate e-mails/messages via the online assistance pages on there website and not 1 reply! i did however after approx 1 week receive a confirmation of order and it said allow 3-14 business days for delivery, and here we are getting on for 14 business days and not only is there no sign of my orde but also no reply form them?? Has anyone used them before? or got any ideas???
HEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!! :mad:

porteouz 28 February 2010 05:23 PM

Its a shame youve had no reply from him. I dealt with him recently and had no problems. Delivery was kinda slow, About 10 days but I cant complain about that as the price was good.
Send an email rather than going through the online thing if you havent already.

orders@flat4online.co.uk

belliott69 28 February 2010 05:41 PM

don't expect too much mate, if you get your bits you've done well, if you get no replys then you don't get much luck, sorry for the bad news

addison 28 February 2010 07:54 PM

i found them cheaper that anyone else at the time and goods came as expected
but i can see that they can take some time with some items
don't think i would use them if i needed things quick!

At the end of the day you get the service you pay for
for what you are paying service is as expected

badman1972 17 May 2010 04:53 PM

I waited over 2 months for a boot spoiler, although on request they did eventually refund me the payment. Hope you get sorted mate.........

Jeff

Stuswrx 18 May 2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Dark Stig (Post 9255294)
Hi everyone, i have recently placed an order with flat 4 online, well i say recently it was on 06/02/2010, and to date i have sent 5 separate e-mails/messages via the online assistance pages on there website and not 1 reply! i did however after approx 1 week receive a confirmation of order and it said allow 3-14 business days for delivery, and here we are getting on for 14 business days and not only is there no sign of my orde but also no reply form them?? Has anyone used them before? or got any ideas???
HEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!! :mad:

Hi Mate,

I placed a order with them about a week ago for a ATi Dash Pod I sent them a e-mail asking when i should expect the delivery and I got a mail back advising me of the date, which was the end of this month so I kept my order as it was half the price of anywhere else

Stu

harvey 18 May 2010 11:24 AM

I got a mail back advising me of the date, which was the end of this month so I kept my order as it was half the price of anywhere else
Some of you guys really take the biscuit.
Half the price of anywhere else is not much good if :
1) The item does not turn up.
2) You have to wait 2 or 3 months for it to turn up.

Some of you will be lucky and Scotty will send the goods out as he has them in stock but some of you will be very unlucky and wait until the cows come home before Scott sends the goods or makes a refund.
I don't think he specifically intends to take your money and not supply. It is just that he is totally disorganised and often orders goods after he has taken your money.

half the price of anywhere else LOL

martin850 19 May 2010 05:13 PM

i ordered a part from him a while ago and never got it. After around three months a lot of research and a few threats of legal action I got my money back. To say he is totally useless would be the understatement of the century!!

lapropeltis 15 September 2010 05:49 PM

Damn i'm not alone!

I live in Belgium and also waiting for my refund. Did my order in april after couple months still no stock. Ask for refund,he send the refund by royal mail and still nothing. No ansers on my mails.