ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   2001 onwards WRX F & R grooved discs and Kevlar pad deal (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/814269-2001-onwards-wrx-f-and-r-grooved-discs-and-kevlar-pad-deal.html)

Godspeed Brakes 04 February 2010 12:53 PM

2001 onwards WRX F & R grooved discs and Kevlar pad deal

Anyone with a 2001 onwards WRX , we are offering our grooved front and rear discs , along with our kevlar front and rear pads as a deal for £220

The front discs are 294mm
The rear discs are 290mm

P&P is £10

All our discs come with a 12 month guarantee against warping even if you do track days

Our grooved discs have 6 curved grooves per face , the grooves dispurse the gases given off the by the pads when driving hard , and will deglaze the pads , and clear any debris from the pad surface

Our Kevlar pads are basically the first stage up from standard , they work perfect from cold , and totally quiet in all use , but will withstand heat better than a standard pad when pushing on , they are a great all round pad for most people driving style , they would not be suitable for very hard road users or people doing tack days as a front pad , but would suit this style of driving as a rear pad as the rears wont see the heat the front would.

All our discs and pads are a direct replacement for the standard discs and pads

We can take card payments , over the phone , paypal , cheques or online bank transfer , all items are in stock for a next day delivery , and we will email you the full tracking details once its packed ready to go so you can track it on its overnight delivery to you

All our discs come with a 12 month guarantee against warping even if you do track days

No minimum numbers and we have them in stock for next day delivery , collection , can also fit them as we have full garage facilities

Put you name down and order straight away

I can be contacted on 01656 723060 , ian@godspeedbrakes.co.uk or PM

Cheers Ian

ozzreid1964 04 February 2010 01:58 PM

Anyone with a 2001 onwards WRX , we are offering our grooved front and rear discs , along with our kevlar front and rear pads as a deal for £220

The front discs are 294mm
The rear discs are 290mm

P&P is £10

No minimum numbers and we have them in stock for next day delivery , collection , can also fit them as we have full garage facilities

1ozzreid1964 ordered/payed:thumb:

Put you name down and order straight away

I can be contacted on 01656 723060 , ian@godspeedbrakes.co.uk or PM

Cheers Ian

Godspeed Brakes 04 February 2010 02:10 PM

Hi Ozz
Boxed up and ready to go today and will be with you tomorrow , I have PM'd you the tracking details if you need them
Many thanks
Ian

spikester 05 February 2010 01:05 PM

Hi Ian,

Whats the best price you can do the rear discs and pad only for?
I have a K sport 8 pot 330mm set up on the front.
Its a WRX03

:thumb:

Godspeed Brakes 05 February 2010 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by spikester (Post 9204769)
Hi Ian,

Whats the best price you can do the rear discs and pad only for?
I have a K sport 8 pot 330mm set up on the front.
Its a WRX03

:thumb:

Hi
Just sent you a PM
Cheers Ian

parbados 05 February 2010 02:08 PM

hi there, will this fit the standard WRX 2001 wagon no brake modifications at present. Standard disks and pads?

If so i may well be in the market for this:)

Godspeed Brakes 05 February 2010 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by parbados (Post 9204900)
hi there, will this fit the standard WRX 2001 wagon no brake modifications at present. Standard disks and pads?

If so i may well be in the market for this:)

Hi
Yes , they will be a direct fit , the Kevlar pads work perfect round town , no warming up needed , and are quiet , but will take more heat when pressing on , and the grooved discs will add more bite.

Cheers Ian
01656 723060

ozzreid1964 05 February 2010 04:26 PM

hi ian
thanks for the very quick delivery:thumb:

Godspeed Brakes 05 February 2010 07:03 PM

Your welcome Ozz :thumb:

Cheers Ian

Fizz 06 February 2010 06:48 PM

Ian,

I need front 4-pot pads and rear pads (not two pot but early caliper) for an early WRX. This car is a race car so I need something that will stand up to race applications. We can't run uprated discs so we have a non grooved disc.

What do you recommend?

Also need some pads for my road car, AP 7040 calipers with your discs and bells.

Darren

Godspeed Brakes 06 February 2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Fizz (Post 9207500)
Ian,

I need front 4-pot pads and rear pads (not two pot but early caliper) for an early WRX. This car is a race car so I need something that will stand up to race applications. We can't run uprated discs so we have a non grooved disc.

What do you recommend?

Also need some pads for my road car, AP 7040 calipers with your discs and bells.

Darren

Hi Darren
Just sent you a PM
Cheers Ian

jaymaxy 08 February 2010 10:57 AM

hi mate how much 4 the front disks only already got rears done with ds ferodo pads so just need front disks [got 03 wrx] cheers

Godspeed Brakes 08 February 2010 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by jaymaxy (Post 9210834)
hi mate how much 4 the front disks only already got rears done with ds ferodo pads so just need front disks [got 03 wrx] cheers

Just sent you a PM

Cheers Ian