ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   timewasters!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/813033-timewasters.html)

scoobydoo_done_u 29 January 2010 10:08 PM

timewasters!!!!

timewasters (dont we love them) not!!!!!!!!!

3 people has sent me pms on here asking me to save parts what that they wanted i gave them time to sort funds out and then they say i dont want them now even tho ive already packed the items, and there stuck in my dining room collecting dust why do people do it :(

cusco kid 29 January 2010 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by scoobydoo_done_u (Post 9190336)
timewasters (dont we love them) not!!!!!!!!!

3 people has sent me pms on here asking me to save parts what that they wanted i gave them time to sort funds out and then they say i dont want them now even tho ive already packed the items, and there stuck in my dining room collecting dust why do people do it :(

maybe its to do with your username ,somebody done scoobydoo too lol:wonder:

JohnDav78 29 January 2010 10:50 PM

Selling parts

You just gotta not hold onto things for people I'm afraid - first person with the money gets it - if they want it but don't have the funds at the time just ask for a small deposit to hold it for a set time you agree.

Just the way it is someone will want something and then on second thoughts change their mind.

scoobydoo_done_u 29 January 2010 10:51 PM

thx johndav78

scoobydoo_done_u 29 January 2010 10:52 PM

cusco whats my username got to do with timewasting?

dj219957 29 January 2010 10:57 PM

have the wheels gone? cos ill have em

rossyboy 29 January 2010 10:57 PM

The way I see it, the market for Impreza parts in the UK is pretty large. If people want something, they pay for it and it gets delivered to them. I dont understand the "first dibs" thing at all.

If I was to sell something, it'd be 1st to pay gets the item and until payment is made, its on the open market. Avoids any piss takers.

cusco kid 29 January 2010 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by scoobydoo_done_u (Post 9190478)
cusco whats my username got to do with timewasting?

sorry m8 just could not resist it,i get that all the time .it just grips my sh*
cheers geo :thumb:

bob r 30 January 2010 12:02 AM

I've had quite alot of time wasters also. 'First Dibs on the xxxxxx' is what I have had and I then mark the part as provisionally sold, pm the payment details and never I hear back.

Also when I have fully described something in an advert anb then get loads of PM's asking things that have been covered in the ad.
One Numpty wanted me to text details to him as he said he didn't have PC access. I continued to email him and he continued to reply to the emails by text. Bonkers!

cossie-nutter 30 January 2010 07:50 AM

I know the feeling ive had about 3 time wasters aswell on parts that i'm selling at the moment!