ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Couple burn to death after thief hits their car (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/812987-couple-burn-to-death-after-thief-hits-their-car.html)

kingofturds 29 January 2010 06:32 PM

Couple burn to death after thief hits their car

I feel sorry for their 3 kids, it's a shame the scumbag was not the noe burnt to death. As usual he walks away without a scratch.:mad:

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Man and wife burn to death as car is hit in a police chase-

mystery_machine 29 January 2010 06:48 PM

thats tragic :( typical though the cause of it all gets away without a scratch!!

alcazar 29 January 2010 06:59 PM

I'll be surprised if he even gets 5 years, out in 2.:mad:

dunx 29 January 2010 07:13 PM

What a tragic waste of two lives...

dunx

PaulC72 29 January 2010 07:31 PM

sad but also a concern is how did the car burst into flames it must have been some smash for that to happen surely?

stilover 29 January 2010 07:57 PM

The worst way to die, being trapped and burning to death.

scarey 29 January 2010 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 9189901)
sad but also a concern is how did the car burst into flames it must have been some smash for that to happen surely?

small car rear-ended at speed by much bigger car trying to out run the police after running a red light so yeah a bit of a hit

happened in my home town hope the cnut that hit them rots in hell....slowly...eternally

scarey 29 January 2010 08:54 PM

oh forget to say with regards to the "police chase" bit, the distance from the jumped red light to the scene of the accident is about 600m if that, so not fault of police.

The Dogs B******s 29 January 2010 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 9189984)
The worst way to die, being trapped and burning to death.

Thats my worst fear.

Awful news,the other driver should be hung

kingofturds 29 January 2010 09:48 PM

It reminds me of this happened a few miles away from me, one of the girls was cut in half he walks without a scratch.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Devon | Driver jailed over crash deaths

What's worse is that his "crew" have set up a support page.

bebo.com - Profile from iloverickyherbert <finkwotuwant>

Steve vRS 29 January 2010 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9190283)

Thankfully a lot of the comments imply that he should be bummed to death in jail.

Steve

jods 30 January 2010 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9190283)
It reminds me of this happened a few miles away from me, one of the girls was cut in half he walks without a scratch.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Devon | Driver jailed over crash deaths

I "read" a few of the comments on that page. What on earth

what would scooby do 30 January 2010 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by jods (Post 9190844)
I "read" a few of the comments on that page. What on earth

..and all sponsored by Lynx Boost :cuckoo:

Jamie 30 January 2010 09:58 AM

Me, Myself, and I
All da peeps stickin by ricky herbert pleae write a comment n even if ya dnt like him still fink bout it!!
he didnt mean 2 do it n roxy or jade wouldnt want yuu 2 do dis!!!

Can someone translate that stuff ?

I think the lynx has took the lynx effect.

DCI Gene Hunt 30 January 2010 10:05 AM

After reading the bebo page comments I'm of the opinion that they should all be put to sleep.....

kingofturds 30 January 2010 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9190875)
After reading the bebo page comments I'm of the opinion that they should all be put to sleep.....

Seeing that Heinrich Himmler has risen from the dead and posted there, I think he has the same idea. If nothing else they should be jailed for *******izing the english language.

DCI Gene Hunt 30 January 2010 10:27 AM

An interesting snap shot of the UK today...... full of retarded ****wits wanting to stab and kill people who have themselves killed people, ****tards the lot of them ;)

ALi-B 30 January 2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 9189901)

Chevy Matiz; the modern day Metro (with all the same inherant safety/build quality flaws).

Tragic :(

Leslie 30 January 2010 10:46 AM

String the ******* up I say!

Les :(

r32 30 January 2010 11:25 AM

That's so tragic. However watching the various Police type things on the TV I am amazed at how the public are so often put at risk during police chases. It would seem that for the sake of catching some people with no insurance or a wheeltrim missing the lawful drivers and pedestrians in a busy area have chases of up to 100 mph plus passing them by. In most of these it's just down to luck that more people are not killed or seriously injured. I'm sure the old bill are well trained but they dont have a clue about the guy or kid in front. Like having an unbelievably expensive helicopter (what do they cost an hour £1000?) chasing a couple of 14 year olds riding an old bike around a field along with half a dozen ground units and three dogs.
Yet phone because you have a problem and there's no one available. Mind you just wait till they have millions of pounds worth of drones available.

Felix. 30 January 2010 04:43 PM

In our force, we can't chase motor bikes any more in panda cars. So, most of the crims now use bikes to get around.

This came from a public outcry when a few of them fell off the bikes in chases and either died or were badly hurt. But now of course the public are going mad when they point out a stolen bike at the end of the road - and we can't chase them

Xx-IAN-xX 30 January 2010 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9190921)
An interesting snap shot of the UK today...... full of retarded ****wits wanting to stab and kill people who have themselves killed people, ****tards the lot of them ;)

I iz agreeing wiz da DCI :D

kingofturds 30 January 2010 05:29 PM

I think things are only going to get worse if we stop police chasing criminals in cars, all that is going to do is encourage them to drive like morons safe in the knowledge that the police wont be able to chase them. I'm all for letting police cars chasing bikes, if they come of it is much more likely the only people they kill is themselves.

Sbradley 30 January 2010 06:39 PM

I know it's hardly relevent, but have you noticed the appalling quality of the Express report? Full of missing capitals and dodgy punctuation.

And I thought the Express was supposed to be one of the better tabloids...

SB