ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Jedwood & Vanilla Ice (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/811455-jedwood-and-vanilla-ice.html)

Moley 21 January 2010 09:03 PM

Jedwood & Vanilla Ice

OK, they are REALLY annoying, but did anyone else see them perform on the TV awards bash last night.

Very amusing!!!

Myles 21 January 2010 09:06 PM

Personally I liked their performance of the Under Pressure/Ice Ice Baby hybrid! Its not music, but hey, better than that Joe guy.

Lee247 21 January 2010 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9172313)
OK, they are REALLY annoying, but did anyone else see them perform on the TV awards bash last night.

Very amusing!!!

I had to switch it off. They have faces I would never get sick of slapping :thumb:

Jaybird-UK 21 January 2010 09:29 PM

that Joe guy is just plain awful. As much as they are annoying, I have to say the whole performance was pretty entertaining.

SwissTony 21 January 2010 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9172345)
I had to switch it off. They have faces I would never get sick of slapping :thumb:

I am right behind you in the queue :thumb:

Milamber 21 January 2010 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9172313)

Very amusing!!!

:eek:

Anyone got A-plan's number I need to make a call... :)

STI Mav 21 January 2010 11:34 PM

You guys should have seen them practicing during the day OMFG. You've never seen anything like it - shocking is not the word. They are the most tone deaf pair of muppets I've ever known........

53 21 January 2010 11:35 PM

:lol: they sicken me 'simples'....hello is that Compare the Meerkat ?:D

STI Mav 21 January 2010 11:38 PM

Indeed it is - Simples ;)

You could fix world issues with that phrase no questions asked. Send Alexander in :notworthy

53 21 January 2010 11:41 PM

A smoking jacket commands respect, something Deadwood can only aspire to.

STI Mav 21 January 2010 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 9172773)
A smoking jacket commands respect, something Deadwood can only aspire to.

Indeed and don't forget about the cravat as well :)

M444GY 22 January 2010 10:06 AM

im glad i didnt lol:D

fitzscoob 22 January 2010 10:12 AM

They were awful.

I am lucky enough to have missed X factor, I cant stand the program although I dont have the luxury of living on the moon either so I was made aware of this pair.

I watched in disbelief, it was like witnessing a car accident - so horrible that you really shouldnt look, but not being able to turn away at the same time.

From what I can gather the only reason they were on tv was that they have no pride and are willing to jump about like monkeys, singing out of tune for a heap of money........hmmm maybe not so silly after all!

There is absolutely no talent there, they cant sing and they cant dance.

I also felt a little bad for Vanilla Ice, if you have to rely on this pair to kick start your dead in the water carrear then you have major problems.

Will 22 January 2010 10:30 AM

I thought i seen the back of them when the X-factor ended :wall:

ALi-B 22 January 2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by fitzscoob (Post 9173095)

I also felt a little bad for Vanilla Ice, if you have to rely on this pair to kick start your dead in the water carrear then you have major problems.

No I wouldn't: Mr Winkle flogging a dead horse of what was a "song" he wrote when he was 16 years old is not a way to kick start a dead career (with or without JedWood).

If he did it for beer and fag money and a free flight to the UK, then fair play :thumb:

dsmith 22 January 2010 10:39 AM

I think Vanilla Ice's problems started long before this pair showed up.

Fair play to them....they have no talent ...but the country is talking about them, they're on prime time TV and getting paid well for it (I hope).

They'll have their 10mins of fame and disappear again. At least they gave it a go. The problem isnt them - its everyone who watches, talks about and supports the X-Factor and every other reality TV cr*p. Without them , there would be no Jedward.

Moley 22 January 2010 11:59 AM

Now this is a fantastic example of what music should be like on tv.....

YouTube - The Saturdays Ego Dancing On Ice 17th Jan 10

Milamber 22 January 2010 09:30 PM

hold the phone....... Moley's redeemed himself.

I can see their ar5e cheeks :banana:

Dave1980 22 January 2010 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 9173258)
Now this is a fantastic example of what music should be like on tv.....

YouTube - The Saturdays Ego Dancing On Ice 17th Jan 10

given the slightest chance i would be up them all like a rat up a drainpipe :D, especially liking the red head (Onya i think?)

Turbohot 23 January 2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by fitzscoob (Post 9173095)
They were awful.

Indeed.

They are actually a pleasant pair of kids. quite amusing too, via their th!ckness and rabbitting mouths. But as singers, they are amazingly sh!te :cool: Due to this "amazing" element attached to their sh!teness (which they totally overlook), they make themselves watchable. It is fooking amazing and hilarious to see two out-of-tune clowns acting like singing stars on the stage! :lol1:

After the TV award show, they were referred as the national treasure of Britain. :cool: :freak3: :lol1:

richie001 23 January 2010 11:03 AM

Has Talentless these two maybe,Simon Cowell will make them rich while making himself even more richer.

Kieran_Burns 23 January 2010 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 9175274)

After the TV award show, they were referred as the national treasure of Britain. :cool: :freak3: :lol1:

I think that was so they could be locked up in a room and kept from public view. For ever.

corradoboy 23 January 2010 06:32 PM

I saw them interviewed on News24 where they stated that 'Queen wrote the original, Vanilla Ice enhanced it brilliantly, and now we're making it into the ultimate song' :cuckoo: